NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

I have asked mods to start a thread for Breeana.

'It's still raw': Family reveals pain after man charged with cheerleader's murder
Ms Mackney said her 21-year-old niece, who was legally blind, was sweet and "full of life".

"Whilst investigations are ongoing, it is hoped Breeana's family get some small comfort in seeing someone been brought to account for her death."

Mr Shearin is scheduled to appear at the Southport Magistrates Court on Saturday.

'It's still raw': Family reveals pain after man charged with cheerleader's murder
Ms Mackney said her 21-year-old niece, who was legally blind, was sweet and "full of life".

"Whilst investigations are ongoing, it is hoped Breeana's family get some small comfort in seeing someone been brought to account for her death."

Mr Shearin is scheduled to appear at the Southport Magistrates Court on Saturday.
Thanks for requesting. I’d been looking for a thread for Breeana.

I find this very interesting too. I wonder what evidence would suggest being thrown, as opposed to falling. The evidence must be strong in order to justify another trial.

In the last trial, I got the impression that he terrified her in the apartment, so she went out onto the balcony. That's when she slipped or fell in her attempt to get away from the abusive monster. The new charges suggest something even more violent since he is now accused of throwing her off.

I hope the law nails him this time.

As opposed to witnesses seeing Warriena ‘climbing’ and then a witness seeing Lisa Harnam being thrown.
Warriena was in a volnuable state BECAUSE of HIS moonshine rocket fuel, he abused her and put her in a dangerous position.
IMO Warriena fell because of his actions and he is liable for that.

Last edited:
As opposed to witnesses seeing Warriena ‘climbing’ and then a witness seeing Lisa Harnam being thrown.
Warriena was in a volnuable state BECAUSE of HIS moonshine rocket fuel, he abused her and put her in a dangerous position.
IMO Warriena fell because of his actions and he is liable for that.
Couldn't agree more, tgy. His case was a travesty of justice, and all concerned should hang their heads in shame.

I couldn’t find a thread for Breeana.
Yes Tostee changed his name to Eric Thomas. What is with these guys? Dissociation from what? trauma or guilt?

I think it's partly to hide their identity/past from potential tinder matches.

You know, because they're able to go on and live their lives unlike the women they murdered. Ughhh makes me sick.

Did we ever get that thread?
Shitrin is now being charged with stalking and harassing another 9 women over a 15 year period :mad:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...s/news-story/808e07b371c05ab1710f026d5c25c783

“I am pleased that Headspace can benefit from my willingness to partake in this interview, as it is charities like them, that are on the front line of helping us as a society combat suicide, so that youth do not feel lost, like Breeana Robinson did,” he said.

What an absolute joker!

Did we ever get that thread?
Shitrin is now being charged with stalking and harassing another 9 women over a 15 year period :mad:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...s/news-story/808e07b371c05ab1710f026d5c25c783

“I am pleased that Headspace can benefit from my willingness to partake in this interview, as it is charities like them, that are on the front line of helping us as a society combat suicide, so that youth do not feel lost, like Breeana Robinson did,” he said.

What an absolute joker!

I could not find a thread and I haven’t heard from my request so I started a new thread under Crimes In The News.
Australia - Breeana Robinson, 21, dies from balcony fall, Jan 2013 *Arrest*

Tostee calls police for help claiming woman assaulted him

Category: | The Courier Mail

Paywalled. Brief overview:

'Police and paramedics were called to Tostee’s Gold Coast home yesterday after reports of a disturbance.

It’s understood Tostee, now known as Eric Thomas, complained that the woman was ‘going off’ and had assaulted him.

Police said a woman was taken by ambulance to Robina Hospital for a mental health assessment after threatening suicide.'

Hmmmm. Wonder what he did to her? How much longer can he go on without being held acdcountable?

Tostee calls police for help claiming woman assaulted him

Category: | The Courier Mail

Paywalled. Brief overview:

'Police and paramedics were called to Tostee’s Gold Coast home yesterday after reports of a disturbance.

It’s understood Tostee, now known as Eric Thomas, complained that the woman was ‘going off’ and had assaulted him.

Police said a woman was taken by ambulance to Robina Hospital for a mental health assessment after threatening suicide.'

Hmmmm. Wonder what he did to her? How much longer can he go on without being held acdcountable?
He’d send anyone mental :D

I’m of the mind that people make their own emotional suffering. Tostee wouldn’t be getting off scot free.

Gable Tostee was acquitted of the murder of Tinder date Warriena Wright in 2016. Almost four years later, police have removed him from the home of another woman he also met on the dating app.

SELF-styled playboy Gable Tostee is back the spotlight after police removed him from a Logan home because his Tinder date was scared for her safety.

The Courier-Mail understands a New Year’s Eve romp turned sour for Tostee when a frightened 28-year-old woman phoned police to report a disturbance at a Yarrabilba home about 4.15am on December 31

It can be revealed the woman told officers she met the 33-year-old man on Tinder but had become fearful for her safety due Tostee’s level of intoxication and revelations of his past, including his murder acquittal of another woman he met on the same app — Warriena Wright.

Full story at Category: | The Courier Mail

However it is paywalled. I have abbreviated to comply with WS copyright TOS.

Gable Tostee was acquitted of the murder of Tinder date Warriena Wright in 2016. Almost four years later, police have removed him from the home of another woman he also met on the dating app.

SELF-styled playboy Gable Tostee is back the spotlight after police removed him from a Logan home because his Tinder date was scared for her safety.

The Courier-Mail understands a New Year’s Eve romp turned sour for Tostee when a frightened 28-year-old woman phoned police to report a disturbance at a Yarrabilba home about 4.15am on December 31

It can be revealed the woman told officers she met the 33-year-old man on Tinder but had become fearful for her safety due Tostee’s level of intoxication and revelations of his past, including his murder acquittal of another woman he met on the same app — Warriena Wright.

We saw that written in the wall. He’ll do it again, just wait. Shes one lucky lucky woman.

Thanks, p&g. Here is an article that we can access.

Tostee’s Tinder date calls police

And this article links to another article (from November) that tells how Tostee/Thomas tried to get police intervention against the FB group who are letting people know who he is.

Gable Tostee has reported a Facebook group to the police after they posted screenshots of his new Tinder, saying “because women deserve to know who they’re dating”.
Tostee calls cops over Tinder comments

Gable Tostee says a “bizarre” misunderstanding is behind an incident on New Year’s Eve when he got drunk and fell asleep at a woman’s house before he was woken up by police.

Police confirmed Tostee was “located asleep” inside the property and was taken by officers 20 kilometres away to Beenleigh Police Station where he was collected by a family member.

JMO, maybe time the family should stop enabling Gable/Eric.

Gable Tostee says a “bizarre” misunderstanding is behind an incident on New Year’s Eve when he got drunk and fell asleep at a woman’s house before he was woken up by police.

Police confirmed Tostee was “located asleep” inside the property and was taken by officers 20 kilometres away to Beenleigh Police Station where he was collected by a family member.

JMO, maybe time the family should stop enabling Gable/Eric.

Was that ‘good ol’ dad on call again to cover his tracks, after a slice of pizza of course.

Look, all this is too familiar. I predict the next time we hear of this animal there’ll be another death.

Was that ‘good ol’ dad on call again to cover his tracks, after a slice of pizza of course.

Look, all this is too familiar. I predict the next time we hear of this animal there’ll be another death.
That's so strange. I've been reacquainting myself with this case and wondering why Tostee was so out of breath prior to Wright's fall from the balcony. My only thought is, he hung her off the balcony, she slipped, or he let go, and in his shock, he took shallow sucks of air until he was able to take bigger gulps of air, which sounds very much like someone being out of breath. He's a complete liar. And I agree. He's going to kill another girl and they'll get him on that crime and that's how Wright will get her justice. He's a total Nazi pig.

Gable Tostee, famously acquitted of killing Warriena Wright, has been caught up in another high-rise drama
Gable Tostee, the man famously acquitted of killing Tinder date Warriena Wright, was present today when police were called to a Gold Coast high-rise over reports a woman was threatening to jump.

Police sources say Tostee was with a woman and her 12-year-old daughter at the Legends Hotel in Surfers Paradise about 4.30am on Wednesday when emergency services were called to the building.

Sources say the girl called Triple 0 to report that her mother was threatening to jump from the 10th floor hotel room and that Tostee was trying to stop her.

No charges were laid and a senior police source said there was no suggestion of any wrongdoing by Tostee.

Tostee would not respond to The Courier-Mail’s questions, saying in a message: “Unless you can confirm it was me and not someone who looked like me, I wouldn’t publish anything.”

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back