Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, little one. You showed that people around the world can come together to pray, hope, love and work to save one little one. You showed us how valuable life is, no matter how small. Our hearts break but will also grow. While faced with heartbreaking tragedy, may we not be overwhelmed by the sadness but focus on the hope through the helpers, the heroes and the unifying love across country, cultures, religion and race. Goodnight, little one.

The capsule spent a longer than usual 3.5 hours below, Julen’s father needed medical attention within this timeframe, the officials are pointing lasers at the cameras that are live-streaming, @SURDirecto is reporting a flurry of activity at the scene...

ETA:
2:23 a.m.
Saturday, January 26, 2019 (GMT+1)
Time in Totalán, Spain
Please Lord
I’m sorry, little one. You showed that people around the world can come together to pray, hope, love and work to save one little one. You showed us how valuable life is, no matter how small. Our hearts break but will also grow. While faced with heartbreaking tragedy, may we not be overwhelmed by the sadness but focus on the hope through the helpers, the heroes and the unifying love across country, cultures, religion and race. Goodnight, little one.
oh no! I’m am so sorry to all that worked to hard to rescue this baby and to the family, he now lays in Gods comforting arms. I am heartbroken as all of us are. Rest In Peace little guy ❤️

I hope that when he stopped crying it was because he was killed instantly by the rocks that fell in. Please. We didn't get a miracle but please at least give these parents the knowledge that he only suffered for that 45 seconds or so and then was dead. That's the only thing they have left to hold onto. If he also suffered for days.....

GHoeberX (@ghoeberx) | Twitter

I guess there is nothing left to say.
1f622.png
I'll log off now and I'll dream of a world where these things will never happen.
1f494.png
#Julen My condoleances to family and friends and my utmost respect to all rescue workers, miners and engineers who worked around the clock.
1f44f.png

11ah06x.jpg

Me too
I knew in my heart that he had likely passed but I was hoping for a third miracle after Jayme Clods and the little 3 year old boy recovered yesterday.
My heart breaks for the parents.
Please God they don’t turn on one another because Mum asked dad to watch him whilst she went to make her phone call.
Please let them get enormous strength from the way Julen has brought everyone together
And the strength to get through the death of their third child
It’s so not fair
I wish I could take away their pain
Fly high with Oliver little Julen and your other little sibling
Broken hearted xx

On the one hand I'm heartbroken and on the other hand, I'm relieved that he wasn't left there in that hole. Everyone on this earth serves a purpose and when you've served that purpose, I believe God calls you home. It would seem that Julen's purpose was love, faith and hope something that we all lose and struggle with. This one child, in a small town in Spain, brought the world love, faith and hope. He brought to us togetherness and solidarity. He taught us that most people are good, kind and trustworthy. He had a heavy purpose and he will always be remembered for the love he spread around the world. Rest in Peace Angel Julen, I will not forget the lesson you taught.

Oh, so sad. Poor baby. Poor mom and dad. When I first heard about him falling in I just felt like I'd lose my mind if I was his poor mother. I can't imagine the day after day wait.

Can someone please tell me what they mean about them having 3 losses. Have they lost other children?

Oh, and, yes, I agree hoping and praying they don't turn on each other. I'd have a hard time not killing any of my family if I asked them to watch my baby and he ended up dying. I know accidents happen and I don't blame dad in this. That well should never have been open and around people. But I'd be a wreck and I'd be angry....

Mods please can you update the title thread to Found deceased when you get the opportunity and have wiped away your tears.
To all my fellow WS’s - hugs all around for the compassion shown to Julen and his family and the rescue teams- we have all lived the last few days on tender hooks yet we still channeled Hope
It was not to be
Good night everyone
Hugs to you all x

Oh, so sad. Poor baby. Poor mom and dad. When I first heard about him falling in I just felt like I'd lose my mind if I was his poor mother. I can't imagine the day after day wait.

Can someone please tell me what they mean about them having 3 losses. Have they lost other children?

Oh, and, yes, I agree hoping and praying they don't turn on each other. I'd have a hard time not killing any of my family if I asked them to watch my baby and he ended up dying. I know accidents happen and I don't blame dad in this. That well should never have been open and around people. But I'd be a wreck and I'd be angry....
They had a 3 year old die 2 years ago, then aborted a child that was conceived after his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288