Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there’s going to be any new info, do you? Until she’s found, I mean.
I agree with her mom, “someone knows something”.

I think they’ll definitely drop some new info if they have trouble finding her. KSP still tries to release updates in Crystal Rogers case bc they need help finding her body. There’s a sense of desperation bc they can’t get the commonwealth atty to prosecute without finding her body or getting a confession.

I think they hit the 6-8 wk mark in her case and really kind of started putting pressure on the suspects in her case. They started releasing the videos of them questioning the ex and his brother and they started offering rewards for info. I just don’t think they’re at that point in Savannah’s case yet.

Why do you think Locals are not interested? Because it involves more than one county?

I think it takes a LOT to gain interest, especially with how fast and constantly updated news cycles are now. It takes a LOT of push from victim’s families to drum up interest and exposure and I’m not sure her family has the resources to do that. I know her family and friends held a search for her early on but LE has never asked for volunteers or coordinated a massive search party. Part of it may also have to do with her not being from Lexington. It’s such a big metro area now and it’s kind of lost a lot of that small town feel.

I am local as well and I would say it's pretty quiet too. I think the majority of my friends have a vague awareness of the case and nothing more. I don't even think my husband would know at all if not for me!

It is sad to me because I think SO much has to do with her leaving a bar at 230am with the men. The case isn't as "scary" because she wasn't yanked from the street jogging where everyone feels sympathy and fear for themselves.

She did work at a popular downtown restaurant. I actually think if the title was more "Shakespeare waitress disappears from UK campus bar" it hit home in Lex more than the "mother of 4 ending up 2 counties away" type headlines I see.

Does she definitely work at the one downtown? I'd make more sense if she worked at the Hamburg location which is right off the interstate.

SS & girlfriend, in her mothers car, went to a male friends home & the 3 left for the bar in a different vehicle. We know the girlfriend left the bar before SS. Did the guy friend leave with her or did he stay at the bar with SS.? Could the guy friend be one of the two men seen leaving with her?

I am local as well and I would say it's pretty quiet too. I think the majority of my friends have a vague awareness of the case and nothing more. I don't even think my husband would know at all if not for me!

It is sad to me because I think SO much has to do with her leaving a bar at 230am with the men. The case isn't as "scary" because she wasn't yanked from the street jogging where everyone feels sympathy and fear for themselves.

She did work at a popular downtown restaurant. I actually think if the title was more "Shakespeare waitress disappears from UK campus bar" it hit home in Lex more than the "mother of 4 ending up 2 counties away" type headlines I see.

I have to agree. The headline did not help. Then, we see her leaving, w/o distress, and heading toward the parking garage in Lex. Her Mom says that she FaceTimed her. It's gone now but her Mom stated that everyone was shouting in the car and yelling (I got the drift of folks that were rather "lit" and feelin' good). I think the night started out just fine but something went haywire. I'd love to know the route that they traveled back to Garrard. We ride a lot throughout the region. Beautiful backroads, lakes, and rivers. There's Camp Nelson too. Idk if it's more populated now, on the Jessamine side, but the Ky River is right there, under the old bridge, and on the way back. There's so much area to cover, and so much time before the case was really noticed.

SS & girlfriend, in her mothers car, went to a male friends home & the 3 left for the bar in a different vehicle. We know the girlfriend left the bar before SS. Did the guy friend leave with her or did he stay at the bar with SS.? Could the guy friend be one of the two men seen leaving with her?

I think both men that she is seen walking out with, are from GC. There was a third male, iirc, in the bar, and he was the one in the black pickup truck. The male that they met in Lex, I thought, was from Lex.

Hi, newbie here! Just read about this also have seen the fund raising pages for savannah and got to say there's not much going on there.. Its a bit sad.. Have seen her fb and there's a lot of nasty comments about what she should and shouldn't have been doing.. However we have all been young and probably put ourselves in bad situations at least once, I know I did.. Her baby's need their mum.. Its sad that people are not interested because of the way it's happened.

They sorta got the headline wrong, I think. I am pretty sure that ES is her Mom.

“She was in a car with a gentleman driving and at least two other people in the back, because they were hollering at me. She proceeded to tell me she was fine. She was in Lexington with some friends who I did not recognize and she promised me she would home later that morning,” ES told Inside Edition. She never came home.

Another surveillance image shows Savannah in seemingly good spirits. One of the men was caught on camera leaving the area in a Chevy pick-up truck.

I wonder where the passengers in the backseat went to?

That would be good information - I haven’t seen anything on MSM that stated where she worked. These could be people that she met there.

Is the restaurant posting anything about her to raise awareness?

I’ve seen her mom and aunt comment in MSM articles, what about the children’s father (don’t know relationship status or if boyfriend/husband/partner) or friend, coworker, boss can get the media’s attention.

Give the local public something to identify with and perhaps shine the light back on finding Savannah.

Has it been confirmed in msm that she had a job or are people picking it up from fb. I've seen people list a job on their fb & they have not worked there in years.

BBM
There are hundreds if not thousands of missing young women killed all the time in situations just like this....take Hannah Graham for example. What would the purpose be for anyone to murder? I'm not following your statement here??

Drugs/overdosing, alcohol poisoning, post partum depression, run away, accident, suicide, any one of these could be a possibility in her disappearance. I just don't think we have enough info to rule anything out at this point unfortunately.

IMO
Seriously? You don't think young men have any reason to murder her?! It happens for many, many reasons, just look at media reports over the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4