CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably want to delete this. Board rules don't make reference to other sites. It may or may not be true. All of these sites have published things that have not turned out to be true. Two different groups posting it- just means they are copying from each other- which they do all the time.

Either way, just as with what we speculate it may or may not be true and we won't know until MSM reports it.

Not referring to Trudie's post

Yeah, that entered my mind too. Did PFs relatives want him to marry? The house looks kinda big. And some parents do take in adult children and spouses. I did it once.
And especially if he's helping to run the ranch. Mystery there.
If I remember well, KL also was living on the ranch of her Inlaws, even after being divorced. I think, it's a very normal way of living for the son of a farmer, who is working on the farm and will inherit the farm one day. PF living in a condo 15 miles away from the farm, that would be unusual/impractical in my eyes.

You made me laugh out loud. LOL.

Yes, beef cattle roam and graze on large tracts of land in the west. There are still real cowboys on horses, herding dogs, and also they now use ATV's and small aircraft, and GPS tracking, to find the cattle when the owners want to round them up.

I knew a guy who owned a $50,000 Black Angus breeding bull they couldn't find. They took their small plane out (they also made money leasing their plane to other ranchers for the same purpose) and found him dead in a ravine. I said if I owned a $50,000 bull, he'd have his own bedroom inside my house!

Dairy cows must be tended to daily, milked. They are likely to have barns and a combination of green grass pasture grazing and daily feeding of corn, hay, etc. So you are correct. They tend to live and produce for several years.

Beef cattle are grown for slaughter and breeding. They have short lives.
Very interesting.

Fiance of missing mom wants wrongful death lawsuit against him dismissed
The fiancé of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth is arguing to have a federal wrongful death lawsuit against him dismissed, claiming that Berreth's parents do not have legal standing to sue him.

The motion was filed Monday by Patrick Frazee’s legal team in response to a federal wrongful death lawsuit brought against him by Berreth’s parents, Cheryl and Darrell Berreth.

"Under Colorado law, parents can only bring a lawsuit if there is no living spouse or child," Frazee’s attorney, Jennifer Stock, told ABC News.

"When a decedent has either a surviving spouse or child, the decedent’s parents do not have standing to bring a claim of wrongful death," Frazee’s motion says. "Here, decedent Kelsey Berreth is survived by her one year old daughter. Therefore, plaintiff parents lack standing to bring a wrongful death lawsuit against the defendant."

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
BREAKING: Patrick Frazee, accused of murdering his fiancée #KelseyBerreth, has just asked a judge to dismiss a federal wrongful death lawsuit filed by Kelsey's parents. Why? @abc story here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/kelsey-berreths-fiance-wrongful-death-lawsuit-dismissed/story?id=60680804 …
DyBJV3QV4AAfiRv.jpg

DyBJXATUUAETrKv.jpg

Not that I know more than you, but his was listed as a complete dispersal. That is not normal. I would say that he did this because he is not there to take care of the livestock or to pay for the upkeep- extra food, medicine etc.

He would also have to pay off the loan that he likely had on the cattle. It is pretty typical that you don't buy in cash, because you can't afford to. So you have a short term loan and you make the difference between what you bought them for in the first place and what you sold them for after paying loan and expenses.

Deleted by me

With snow now on the ground livestock needs to be fed every day, not much grazing going on. The livestock market has been flooded though due to high hay prices. We had two severe hail storms this last summer with tennis ball size hail, at least one hay crop was ruined.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

All I see is a ranch with the initials P.F.

If within the next 30 minutes someone can provide proof that P.F. stands for Patrick Frazee then we will allow the discussion. If not, then the posts discussing the Ranch will be removed and the topic off limits for discussion.
Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
The fiancé of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth is arguing to have a federal wrongful death lawsuit against him dismissed, claiming that Berreth's parents do not have legal standing to sue him.

The motion was filed Monday by Patrick Frazee’s legal team in response to a federal wrongful death lawsuit brought against him by Berreth’s parents, Cheryl and Darrell Berreth.

"Under Colorado law, parents can only bring a lawsuit if there is no living spouse or child," Frazee’s attorney, Jennifer Stock, told ABC News.

"When a decedent has either a surviving spouse or child, the decedent’s parents do not have standing to bring a claim of wrongful death," Frazee’s motion says. "Here, decedent Kelsey Berreth is survived by her one year old daughter. Therefore, plaintiff parents lack standing to bring a wrongful death lawsuit against the defendant."
Wow. That's a pretty interesting law. Looking forward to hearing from our insider attorneys on this.

IANAL and when I read the CO law, I wondered the same thing. I thought it said that parents like the B's would have to wait a year or something. As for Baby K, the state of CO is her legal guardian, not the B's, so it would seem only the state could bring the civil suit at this time. And the B's did not file on behalf of Baby K but as CB or the B's. So confusing, what a mess.

Yes, looks like PF is out of the cattle business, since he sold some prime aged heifers that you would normally keep to produce next years calves.

With snow now on the ground, they will need to be fed every day, not much grazing going on. I do think the market has been flooded though due to high hay prices. We had two severe hail storms this last summer with tennis ball size hail, at least one hay crop was ruined. Just my take on it, maybe reality has set in and he knows he will not be out for at least 60 years.
Maybe PF needed quick cash for the civil attorney?

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
BREAKING: Patrick Frazee, accused of murdering his fiancée #KelseyBerreth, has just asked a judge to dismiss a federal wrongful death lawsuit filed by Kelsey's parents. Why? @abc story here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/kelsey-berreths-fiance-wrongful-death-lawsuit-dismissed/story?id=60680804 …
DyBJV3QV4AAfiRv.jpg

DyBJXATUUAETrKv.jpg

Since the child is so young then couldnt the grandparents file the suit on behalf of the child?

Maybe all they would need to do is refile it a certain way.

We do need a lawyer to chime in to help explain if there is any basis to dismiss.

Maybe PF needed quick cash for the civil attorney?

Since the child is so young then couldnt the grandparents file the suit on behalf of the child?

We do need a lawyer to chime in to help explain if there is any basis to dismiss.

I was thinking the same, just change the wording and re file. jmo

You probably want to delete this. Board rules don't make reference to other sites. It may or may not be true. All of these sites have published things that have not turned out to be true. Two different groups posting it- just means they are copying from each other- which they do all the time.

Either way, just as with what we speculate it may or may not be true and we won't know until MSM reports it.

Not referring to Trudie's post

Even with MSM reporting it isn't accurate! lol Just my thoughts.

Yes, we do. @gitana1, @riolove77, @Mercedes :)

Hey everyone,

All I see is a ranch with the initials P.F.

If within the next 30 minutes someone can provide proof that P.F. stands for Patrick Frazee then we will allow the discussion. If not, then the posts discussing the Ranch will be removed and the topic off limits for discussion.
Thank you,
Tricia
Let's make this 30 minutes from right now. That would be 3:05 PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads