Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Bingo. My gut feeling is that the other actor is more of a "puppet master". Unless the main actor has been watching a lot of ID TV or has a serious case of beginners luck, I don't see him pulling something this complex off without without a residual forensics evidence error. The level of venom directed towards me when I started to poke around and take pictures seems to point at "someone" being more than just a little nervous. Time will tell.

I watch for your comments with great interest, Trackergd. You have a pretty good feel for how things like this go. I bet you’re right.

Bingo. My gut feeling is that the other actor is more of a "puppet master". Unless the main actor has been watching a lot of ID TV or has a serious case of beginners luck, I don't see him pulling something this complex off without without a residual forensics evidence error. The level of venom directed towards me when I started to poke around and take pictures seems to point at "someone" being more than just a little nervous. Time will tell.

Just remember, the husband analyzes risk for a living. I think this was well, very well planned out. I also don’t think he would tell ANYONE unless it was after the fact.

We heard nothing for LE up to the moment there was a flurry of activity at the Exton Station condo, so I anticipate that there is still a lot going on that we are not privy to at this point. Anyone know how much time transpired between when the trash bags were put at the curb and the truck picked them up? Carrion eaters are abundant even in developed areas and their sense of smell (depending on ambient temperature) will lead them to unprotected "target rich environments" quickly and why you see plastic trash bags ripped open frequently.
So true! In Chicago, my husband and I refer to our big square plastic Village garbage cans as "raccoon bento boxes". We have to weigh down the tops with big rocks. But It's amazing the damage a hungry animal can do to a bag with a food source in it so we have to use the cans.

Just remember, the husband analyzes risk for a living. I think this was well, very well planned out. I also don’t think he would tell ANYONE unless it was after the fact.

Analyzing risk and having an in-depth knowledge of Forensic Science are not exactly the same thing. All crime scenes have residual forensic evidence of one type or another. Most times it is discovered, sometimes it's not...or at least for a long time.

I keep wondering if actor number 2 (if I am correct) is more than a little nervous. The old saying "two can keep a secret if one is dead" comes to mind. I'm pretty sure the venom directed at me was not from the POI, so who else would have motivation to make threats, other than a confederate? Not to worry about me. I'm pretty well trained and protected.

Analyzing risk and having an in-depth knowledge of Forensic Science are not exactly the same thing. All crime scenes have residual forensic evidence of one type or another. Most times it is discovered, sometimes it's not...or at least for a long time.

I keep wondering if actor number 2 (if I am correct) is more than a little nervous. The old saying "two can keep a secret if one is dead" comes to mind. I'm pretty sure the venom directed at me was not from the POI, so who else would have motivation to make threats, other than a confederate? Not to worry about me. I'm pretty well trained and protected.

I totally missed that you were threatened-what happened?

This week marks 2 YEARS since someone besides her husband last saw/spoke to Anna. :(

Please lord, give us the guidence we seek to bring Anna home to her parents & bring her murderer to justice. God Bless Anna & keep her safe by your side. Amen

Has there ever been a motive attached to this murder?
Is there a crime scene?
Is there a body?
Is there any physical evidence?
Without any of these, it's difficult to move forward. There's a lot of finger pointing happening, but I don't see much in the way of facts.

Police blew it when they accepted Allen Gould's story that she was missing.

Has there ever been a motive attached to this murder?
Is there a crime scene?
Is there a body?
Is there any physical evidence?
Without any of these, it's difficult to move forward. There's a lot of finger pointing happening, but I don't see much in the way of facts.

Police blew it when they accepted Allen Gould's story that she was missing.
Well, we don't know what forensic evidence was recovered from Anna's car, nor the house, nor the townhouse. What we do know is that the Pennsylvania State Police have named Allen Gould as a person of interest. So, pretty much the Pennsylvania State Police is privy to information that have led them to name him as such but have not released any of that information.

The wheels of justice grind slowly and sometimes it takes a while for LE to connect the dots. Keep in mind that being named a POI is not the same as being arrested and charged. The high profile Jacob Wetterling case provides a great example of this. It is clear that PSP is making more of a statement that the CCDA's office. PSP and the CCDA's office have far more Forensic assets than local LE. Sometimes the ability to apply Forensic assets to a crime scene are hampered by a local justices unwillingness to authorize a warrant without clear indication a crime has been committed.

Hmmm. At some point the case was changed from a missing person to a murder. I'd like to know the background of how that decision was made. Did they make that decision once Anna's car was found? Are the police now saying it's not possible for her to be missing, or that it's more likely she was murdered?

Also, I saw an interview with a PA State Trooper who said they believe Allen Gould has additional information and that they'd like him to come forward with that information. That won't happen and the State Police know it won't happen. That seems like an excuse for them having not solving the case yet.

Last edited:
I wanted to add that it's interesting to me that Anna's car was found in a housing development rather than a commercial area. Murderer wanted to avoid security cameras which are more likely to be present in a commercial area. Do we have any idea if the neighborhood where the car was found on Ashtree Lane was checked for residential security cameras? If the car was moved to Ashtree Lane before the incident was reported, it's likely that any residential security cameras would have deleted the video. Hence the delay in reporting Anna as missing.

Hmmm. At some point the case was changed from a missing person to a murder. I'd like to know the background of how that decision was made. Did they make that decision once Anna's car was found? Are the police now saying it's not possible for her to be missing, or that it's more likely she was murdered?

Also, I saw an interview with a PA State Trooper who said they believe Allen Gould has additional information and that they'd like him to come forward with that information. That won't happen and the State Police know it won't happen. That seems like an excuse for them having not solving the case yet.
It likely started after Anna's car was found. Anna's car, like most modern cars, has a hard drive in it. All kinds of things are logged/recorded to that device. Her model car also comes with a GPS system. When you have such things, regardless of whether or not you pay to use the GPS service for things similar to OnStar the system still records location information. It does so because GPS is passive i.e. it is a receiver only.

In addition there is the "black box" that modern cars have on them. They record the times of the last time few times the car was started as well as the status of any number of components of the car.

Between these two things law enforcement should know when Anna's vehicle arrived at the location it was found and they may also know of other locations it was at and/or waypoints along its travels.

I strongly suspect that whatever dates/times were recovered from the car's computers are not consistent with the time frames stated by Allen during early interactions with police. This time frame may also be inconsistent with phone records i.e. her car may already have been at the location where it was found while her phone activity (text messages/e-mail) was located at the home.

Also, we have no way of knowing if law enforcement used cadaver dogs to check the car after it was impounded and/or any evidence of foul play was recovered from Anna's vehicle.

Law enforcement waited almost a year to declare that Anna case was a homicide but they likely already knew that for 9 months or more by that time. The purpose of not revealing that was the gamble that Allen would speak to law enforcement because it was "just" a missing person case but that didn't work out.

I could be wrong, of course, but this what I think played out.

2011 Audi A4 had an optional navigation system. Hopefully Anna's car had that.

Many drivers would be lost without their sat nav, but many don’t realise that the devices (whether fitted as standard to the car or as aftermarket add-ons) provide a record of the car’s movements, including routes taken, for up to a month before being automatically deleted. The information can be analysed by police for use in criminal investigations.

Back in 2008, the Associated Press noted several cases in which police used GPS as evidence to show that a person committed a crime. In one case, GPS data showed a trucker accused of setting his home on fire had his rig parked 100 yards from the house at the time of the blaze. In another case, prosecutors used GPS data to show how a rapist prowled the town for a victim.

Last edited:
2011 Audi A4 had an optional navigation system. Hopefully Anna's car had that.

Many drivers would be lost without their sat nav, but many don’t realise that the devices (whether fitted as standard to the car or as aftermarket add-ons) provide a record of the car’s movements, including routes taken, for up to a month before being automatically deleted. The information can be analysed by police for use in criminal investigations.

Back in 2008, the Associated Press noted several cases in which police used GPS as evidence to show that a person committed a crime. In one case, GPS data showed a trucker accused of setting his home on fire had his rig parked 100 yards from the house at the time of the blaze. In another case, prosecutors used GPS data to show how a rapist prowled the town for a victim.

I have a 2013 Audi with navigation-are you saying that even if you don’t purposely navigate to a place, the navigation system may still track where the car’s been? So that the police could potentially access the information and see how and at what point in time Anna’s car got to the place where it was found?

Yes. You're car's computer stores a lot of information. A company named Berla sells equipment that allows LE to extract the GPS information from your car. Form their web site...

solutions for investigators to identify, acquire, and analyze critical information stored within vehicle systems to uncover key evidence that determines what happened, where it occurred, and who was involved.

Not sure if this topic has already been brought up but since you are speaking of tracking movements... their home was newer construction and you would think they would have a security system and possibly even home security cameras. At a minimum- the security company could probably see when alarmed doors and windows were opened and shut during this March/April time period.

Any movement during odd hours? Any movement that doesn’t align with the given timeline? Any repeated exit/re-entry? Possibly use of an entry point that isn’t commonly used? I’m hoping this information was looked into for the home they shared as well as Anna’s townhome before anything would have been purged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back