GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this -- it may be a repeat, but I did not see this until a few minutes ago. It is narrated by someone who is a bit dramatic, but he shows in a film of CW coming home from work the day his family disappeared. The narrator is interpreting CW's body language, and it's really pretty good. Shows things that CW does, doesn't do, says, doesn't say with the first LEO on the scene, SW's good friend, and the next door neighbor who has the camera, etc. It's worth a watch.
Entitled, "

I hope this is okay -- it's on Youtube:

Watch How Police Caught Chris Watts, Family Murderer, With Body Language - Police Body Cameras

I'm still here too. Unfortunately I believe CW will acclimate to prison just fine and live out a relatively long life in there. He'll marry some freak that sends him fan mail and get back in shape for that relationship.

CW will acclimate to prison, because there is nothing else he can do now! All choices, dreams, decisions, etc., have been taken from him! I also believe his only remorse is; being caught. He really has no idea of the enormity of his crimes or the damage he has done, because he has no empathy. He feels nothing in that regard!

CW cares only about himself and so he'll fear for himself and his own well-being. And he has a lot to be fearful of, where and how, he lives now! There are probably many who wish him harm, for what he did and because he's a "celebrity"! Dahmer was beaten to death, Manson was attacked and one time set on fire, others have been attacked. As time passes and interest in CW wanes, he'll be more vulnerable, because he'll be out of the spotlight and in the shadows of obscurity. Will it be another prisoner? A guard? A group? Or, maybe no one!

I don't think he'll ever get back in shape, he has neither the motivation, nor someone to encourage and guide him. Letters won't do it. Part of his sloth and physical decline is, and will be, a way of portraying his true self, the person he's really been all along!

I really believe CW sees himself as a "Knight in Shining Armor", for NK, and he may well eschew any contact, from any female (including his mother) as a way of honoring NK and the memories of their brief, but intense, love!

I could see him having some sick need to protect NK forever...I'll always believe that his confession had something to do with sparing her.
Yes! I agree. As I've said before; I'd like to know his reaction if/when NK falls in love and gets married! If it's publicised. Hmmmmmm? Will he ever see a photo of her with a husband and children?

I can't link to this you tube, it's the one with the annoying voice from ex mrs interviewing a good friend of SW's who was at the house on Monday. She (the friend) says that Deiter was acting very weird, hyper, when she was there, and Chris was there, and Chris laughed and said "If only dogs could talk". About the 1 hour mark of a 1 hour 28 minute conversation with 2 women and the host. This particular interview is not anti Shan'nan (for once), the women are very supportive of how SW was, and how the relationship was nothing like has been posted and torn apart on SM.

Last edited:
This particular interview is not anti Shan'nan (for once), the women are very supportive of how SW was, and how the relationship was nothing like has been posted and torn apart on SM.

That interview stands alone, though. They're back to ripping Shan'ann to shreds.

I'm in awe of the digity and class her friends have displayed throughout.

Hi all.
The Watts are still in my thoughts everyday. I was searching the Wisconsin DOC records and can't find CW there? Looking for updated picture or location...anyone good at finding that? Do you think he will be in Wisconsin for life or moved to another facility? I was also looking for visitor info. I wonder if NK visited him for "closure".

I can't link to this you tube, it's the one with the annoying voice from ex mrs interviewing a good friend of SW's who was at the house on Monday. She (the friend) says that Deiter was acting very weird, hyper, when she was there, and Chris was there, and Chris laughed and said "If only dogs could talk". About the 1 hour mark of a 1 hour 28 minute conversation with 2 women and the host. This particular interview is not anti Shan'nan (for once), the women are very supportive of how SW was, and how the relationship was nothing like has been posted and torn apart on SM.

I'm not going to listen to it, but I am disgusted Shanann's " good friend" is doing this. Beyond disgusted.

IIRC It was stated that CW was moved for his protection.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/killer-colorado-dad-moved-to-out-of-state-prison-for-safety-reasons/

IMHO Threats had been made in the Colorado prison and CW was a "marked man"! So they moved him. I believe that his safety is less than an average prisoner's and danger for him is greater, because of his "celebrity" and the heinous crimes he committed on his daughters. As time passes guards will become complacent and the danger level for CW will rise. Also, I have no doubt the reality of his new and permanent life is setting in on CW, and attention to him is waning, causing him despair and depression. I still believe CW's life expectancy is no more than a couple of years.

I am waiting for 'breaking news' regarding CW in prison.
It must be round the corner.
MOO.

I'm not going to listen to it, but I am disgusted Shanann's " good friend" is doing this. Beyond disgusted.
Well I'm to blame for listening to it, but this person "Laura" is presenting the most positive view of SW and the family that i have heard on that podcast. (Also its my own retirement era, even I am stunned at how I spend my time :cool:). Once every few days i just kind of monitor the swill to see if something new floats up, the comment from CW is new to me.

That interview stands alone, though. They're back to ripping Shan'ann to shreds.

I'm in awe of the digity and class her friends have displayed throughout.

Shan’ann’s parents are pure class.

I’ve been in awe throughout this saddest case and you should be proud of your amazing cops.

Love from Australia.

Yes! I agree. As I've said before; I'd like to know his reaction if/when NK falls in love and gets married! If it's publicised. Hmmmmmm? Will he ever see a photo of her with a husband and children?

Would the most hated woman in America be eligible for protection and possibly change of name, if so I doubt she’d ever been heard from again.

I can see it now....blocked out face interview but that horrid voice would be the giveaway.
She’d have a lot of hide to go see him.

So I watched the video someone posted upthread that talks about CW's body language and I'm not sure if the narrator of the video is qualified to speak on body language but after watching that I watched the confession again and I was amazed how many times the male interrogator covered his mouth. The narrator of the first video talks about that being a sign that you cannot believe what is coming out of someone's mouth and the gesture is like subconsciously trying to stop the flow of words. if you apply that concept to the detective, it is amazing how much he gives away about not believing a word CW is saying each time CW speaks.

Just found this -- it may be a repeat, but I did not see this until a few minutes ago.

Watch How Police Caught Chris Watts, Family Murderer, With Body Language - Police Body Cameras

This video showing up randomly in youtube is actually what got me interested in this case. I had never heard about this story prior to seeing this video. It's really interesting, and was especially so as my first exposure to the case.

Hi all.
The Watts are still in my thoughts everyday. I was searching the Wisconsin DOC records and can't find CW there? Looking for updated picture or location...anyone good at finding that? Do you think he will be in Wisconsin for life or moved to another facility? I was also looking for visitor info. I wonder if NK visited him for "closure".

No way that NK visited CW. She said something like she despised him for what he did. Believe it or not. Who knows. Even if she wanted to visit him she wouldn't dare with the Social Media at her heels. MOO

I could see him having some sick need to protect NK forever...I'll always believe that his confession had something to do with sparing her.

Agree with your other comment about the possible qualifications of the body language interpreter, but CW does not act like a man whose entire family is missing, does he?! What an arrogant idiot. I feel sure the LEO was doing all he could not to jump on CW and arrest him on the spot. But he did the right thing -- he just let him talk. And talk. And talk.

Changing the old saying a bit -- "There's no fool like a stupid fool," right!?

And this, though a bit belated --

Welcome to Websleuths, WhatDidYouDo !!

Last edited:
This video showing up randomly in youtube is actually what got me interested in this case. I had never heard about this story prior to seeing this video. It's really interesting, and was especially so as my first exposure to the case.

Welcome to the case and

Welcome to Websleuths, BioInspector !!

I doubt NK is really in WitSec, she fit none of the criteria. I believe that was a pure cunard!

I do like the idea of her being broadcast with a blocked face. LOL!

Yes, a big LOL -- she probably really "put it on" and had no face! Such a pity. She and CW were quite the pair. It would be interesting to see if she visits him... We'll probably never know, but she would be a bigger fool than I'm now thinking she is, if she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong