Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think all male neighbours who were home that morning would have been POI’s and their houses and cars forensically searched.
Another person I’d love to hear from at the inquest is the guy who lived in the “ strange” house nearby.
He seems to have managed to stay under the medias radar.

You’d think all male neighbours who were home that morning would have been POI’s and their houses and cars forensically searched.
Another person I’d love to hear from at the inquest is the guy who lived in the “ strange” house nearby.

BBM - Why only male neighbours? Females can be peddo's too.

Yes for sure but so has PS until recently. Will be interesting to see who else is called up.

PS lived across the road , he was very vocal in Williams disappearence at the time. He was what I would call shady in his recent answers from journalists and some what aggressive , he is compelled to appear at the inquest. He seems unhappy about this.He sttated he had no idea why he was asked to appear . He knows Spedding or he doesn’t . What do you know Mr Savage. I think it’s a lot and shamefully these cretins are out there whilst Williams family have the heartbreak of going through this inquest . Shame on them . I hope that Karma bites them all on their saggy old men’s bottoms , disgusting filth they are .William was 3 years old. Whoever you are and I bet my bottom dollar you read here, rot in hell cause you will come undone .

Last edited:
Why do you think a Policeman called crime stoppers? Are you inferring corruption? If so what is your reasoning?
I think crimestoppers is one of the greatest tools that police are allowed to utilise. A private company that anyone can call and leave anonymous information with to hand onto police. I feel sure it has been used by the police a lot when they have strong suspicions of someone but only circumstantial evidence, to progress investigations and probe deeper. MOO

I think crimestoppers is one of the greatest tools that police are allowed to utilise. A private company that anyone can call and leave anonymous information with to hand onto police. I feel sure it has been used by the police a lot when they have strong suspicions of someone but only circumstantial evidence, to progress investigations and probe deeper. MOO

That sure would stuff up a prosecution, if defence counsel ever learned of it.

This is exactly the way I see it, if William had been anywhere near PS vehicle or house it would have been picked up.
If Jubelin had the slightest inkling he could be involved, I’m sure the investigation would have taken a totally different path.

I understand your comments Kiwi - however I don't believe Jube is the type of person who jumps in early... if there's more fish to fry, IMO he won't miss them

I noticed: None of the "suspects" points his finger to one of the remaining "suspects" - during all the many years (4). Not that we know of, at least. They aren't known to each other, they aren't friends, they don't know, if they ever have seen one of the remaining four, they never had a beer together, they never had some business together AND they don't think, one of the remaining four could be the perp/abductor. Decent people, it seems .... NOT a team, it seems .... IMO MOO - Thoughts only.

uuummmmm .. as she ponders

Sorry I’ve been very vocal today. You all must be sick of my posts ! I certainly don’t want to lay any blame on PS and I hope he isnt involved purely from what he may have witnessed that dreadful day but I like to keep an open mind as I’m sure you all here do aswell
Hey, please don't apologise or stop! We're all here for William & every thought is valued IMO

First time poster!! Hopefully I’ve done it correctly..
I am Intersted to see if the person who had a job booked in with BS at Dunbogan the day WT went missing, gets called to the inquest? Who could that be.. There could be so many unknown poi we haven’t even heard of yet!

@ 1:33 PS is shown enjoying an outside cuppa so could he and his wife been sitting outside and heard the children or maybe didn’t hear a thing.
Maybe Mrs S drove out and didn’t see a thing considering Jubes believes he was down near the corner.
I’m interested if Mrs S made a statement and would it stand up now she’s passed.

https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-a...90129/finding-william-tyrrell?ocid=Social-ACA
It's my belief that a signed statement would holdup posthumously, however I'm sure more learned legals can advise correctly.

You mean he might be the ‘someone [who] knows something’ and has been concealing a serious crime for nearly four and a half years?

Alternatively - he may have given his witness statement / knowledge early on, may have been vigilant in his updates, and Police may need his valuable input at the inquest to in the hope it may help put the puzzle together .. just another slant perhaps - IMO

I am Intersted to see if the person who had a job booked in with BS at Dunbogan the day WT went missing, gets called to the inquest? Who could that be.. There could be so many unknown poi we haven’t even heard of yet!
Welcome Still, and great question. Thank you.
I agree. IMO so much more to come out. Explorations in these cases involve the 'not nice', no matter how it may be painted.
It's a complex web we live, and I've no doubt many good & genuine people have found themselves caught up crap situations, and it must be a nightmare for them.
However, I do believe that 'goodness' shines through, and the rest should do their best. ..

For the first time, it has also been revealed by NSW Police have executed search warrants that the public have not been made aware of.

William Tyrrell's parents say he was 'stolen' in gut-wrenching interview

Several persons of interest in the disappearance of NSW boy William Tyrrell - many of whom have never been named - could be forced to reveal what they know under the spotlight of a coronial inquest.

Coronial inquest to shine spotlight on Tyrrell persons of interest

So much we don't know...

This story from Sept 2015 :

And "
For the first time, it has also been revealed by NSW Police have executed search warrants that the public have not been made aware of.

Police also said that the number of people interviewed over William's disappearance was "in excess of 1000", with a "number of persons of interest".

2015! I'm sure so much more has been discovered since then, and soooo much more that's not been made public.

Yes! I wonder how BS alibi will be looking after the inquest!

Based on Criminology stats, I’ve been expecting a much-younger male than either Spedding or Savage, eg; à la Daniel Morcombe’s killer, to come into sharper focus during SFR’s investigation. Then again, I suppose as far as an older male being responsible for William’s disappearance, there are always outliers in any data set and, of course, we don’t know who all of the high-profile POIs are either.

And I still keep wondering about the Man in Black asking for directions !
Who was he ?
Where was he going?
What was his intent?
Who did he know in the area ?

As true as that maybe, it wouldn't be possible for Police to use that information, in court or for warrant purposes, unless the information can be verified.

Could the poi,s and the Fifth high profile be Jones , savage , Bickford , Nicols and spedding ? I know it’s been discussed but I wonder if that’s our line up or whether Spedding is the only one and others no longer poi’s and savage not one to start with ???
The article about the 5 was some time ago, maybe it’s all down to one now ?

Anyone notice Savage, Bickford, Nicols and Spedding all look alike. At times I have to look twice to see who it is.
Did someone witness something and give a description that matched these 3?

Jones? Well he just looks like a junk yard dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong