Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where could she be? I like to have hope, but if he is responsible and it's been 2 plus weeks, where would she be. No contact, no sightings...nothing. If he took her and came back the same night...she must have been dumped somewhere. Hard to type that.

I'm desperately trying to think of a way she could be safe.

Looking back, since she was never considered endangered, it makes sense law enforcement was way ahead of RP before he gave the interview with the Knoxville news station yesterday.

I read the posts of people talking about how they have seen other cases where someone used past tense who didn't harm their child, or how they've done it themselves despite their kids being alive. Gave me hope.

So sick of these sinister cases at this moment.

Arrest made in investigation into Tennessee teen's disappearance
The sheriff's office released the following statement Thursday:

"Update on Missing Child SLP

The Monroe County (TN) Sheriff's Office has release the following information. Randall Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape. No other information can be released at this time due to compromising the integrity of the investigation. More details will be released when the investigation is complete."

The sheriff's office have not identified the victim of the alleged rape, or whether SP has been found.

Last edited by a moderator:
The suspect, who stands around 5-foot-8 and was described by the Marathon employee as “chunky,” was then taken to the Leitchfield Police Department by Cain where he was apparently questioned for several hours by the FBI and possibly members of other law enforcement agencies.

Multiple federal law enforcement vehicles could be seen at Leitchfield police headquarters late Wednesday night, with authorities concluding their investigation in Leitchfield around midnight. Where the suspect was then taken is unknown.

The FBI, Tennessee Bureau of Investigations and Monroe County (TN) Sheriff’s Office have been leading the investigation into Pruitt’s disappearance, as the search for the teenager has spanned four states; Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Missouri.

K105 will have more information on this developing story as it becomes available.

(Headline photo of federal and local law enforcement around the suspect’s vehicle immediately after he was taken into custody)

By Ken Howlett, News Director

Contact Ken at ken@k105.com or 270-259-6000

was he in Leitchfield? But not arrested?

https://app.adjust.com/megwk0?campa...2JpbGU&creative=60434903&tracker_limit=100000

I read the posts of people talking about how they have seen other cases where someone used past tense who didn't harm their child, or how they've done it themselves despite their kids being alive. Gave me hope.

So sick of these sinister cases at this moment.
I've tried to give benefit of the doubt when a parent uses past tense about their missing child but it's usually because they know.....not every single time, but usually.

The suspect, who stands around 5-foot-8 and was described by the Marathon employee as “chunky,” was then taken to the Leitchfield Police Department by Cain where he was apparently questioned for several hours by the FBI and possibly members of other law enforcement agencies.

Multiple federal law enforcement vehicles could be seen at Leitchfield police headquarters late Wednesday night, with authorities concluding their investigation in Leitchfield around midnight. Where the suspect was then taken is unknown.

The FBI, Tennessee Bureau of Investigations and Monroe County (TN) Sheriff’s Office have been leading the investigation into Pruitt’s disappearance, as the search for the teenager has spanned four states; Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Missouri.

K105 will have more information on this developing story as it becomes available.

(Headline photo of federal and local law enforcement around the suspect’s vehicle immediately after he was taken into custody)

By Ken Howlett, News Director

Contact Ken at ken@k105.com or 270-259-6000

was he in Leitchfield? But not arrested?

Question: RP was arrested in Leitchfield, KY?

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/

Randall Pruitt, a truck driver and the adoptive father of missing teenager SP, now stands accused of rape, but the connection – if any – between the missing teenager and the charge remains unclear.

It’s also not clear whether authorities have found SP. However, the accusations against Randall Pruitt, which came down on January 31, 2019, sparked a new round of headlines in the case of the missing Tennessee 14-year-old.
Finishing my post with this. UGH!

BB Heavy.com

"Randall Pruitt Previously Told the Public S’s Disappearance Was Like Having Your Soul Ripped Out & Describes Himself as a Man Who Fears God"

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/randall-pruitt/

Randall Pruitt, a truck driver and the adoptive father of missing teenager SP, now stands accused of rape, but the connection – if any – between the missing teenager and the charge remains unclear.

It’s also not clear whether authorities have found SP. However, the accusations against Randall Pruitt, which came down on January 31, 2019, sparked a new round of headlines in the case of the missing Tennessee 14-year-old.
And now the initial “run away” story makes this even worse IMO

My gut is telling me that if he was raping one of those girls he was raping two of them. I think one spoke up. There might even be evidence on SP's bed. This is the reason SP is gone. So, did he kill her or did she run away from him? Imo she wouldn't have left her other sisters to be at his mercy. An older child usually tries to protect the younger imo.

All of these posts, and yours made me sob. Those poor children. This beautiful young girl. All robbed of their innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong