Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrest made in investigation into Tennessee teen's disappearance
The sheriff's office released the following statement Thursday:

"Update on Missing Child SLP

The Monroe County (TN) Sheriff's Office has release the following information. Randall Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape. No other information can be released at this time due to compromising the integrity of the investigation. More details will be released when the investigation is complete."

The sheriff's office have not identified the victim of the alleged rape, or whether SP has been found.
OMGGG I left my laptop for an hour. I’m not shocked but I’m shocked. Ugh. I’m sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! The two FB pages makes a lot of sense now. I mentioned before that Savannah had not "re-friended" 35 people on her new FB account. She "friended" six people she was not friends with before. What I didn't mention was out of those 35, seven of them have the last name "Pruitt". It appears she may have been distancing herself from the Pruitt family, at least part of them - MOO

Savannah Pruitt
Savannah Pruitt

Praying they still find SP safe somewhere.

Oh wow!!! That's interesting. I'm going to hold out. But where could she be and how could she have gotten there without a trace on her cell?

Taking the sheet thing never seemed logical to me. Teens today wouldn't think of that. It's from pre-backpack hobo days IMO.

Finishing my post with this. UGH!

BB Heavy.com

"Randall Pruitt Previously Told the Public S’s Disappearance Was Like Having Your Soul Ripped Out & Describes Himself as a Man Who Fears God"
Yeah, right! Why are those who describe themselves that way often are the worst?

Ok, I get what you are saying now, and it makes sense.

According to a Marathon gas station employee working at the time, the male suspect entered the store Wednesday evening and made a purchase. When he exited the store and returned to his vehicle, appearing to be a gray Ford passenger car, the suspect was immediately surrounded and taken to the ground by several FBI agents. The suspect was the only person traveling in the vehicle.

Within minutes, Leitchfield Police Department Sgt. Robert Jackson and Officer Eugene Cain, and possibly other LPD officers, arrived at the Marathon to assist.

The suspect, who stands around 5-foot-8 and was described by the Marathon employee as “chunky,” was then taken to the Leitchfield Police Department by Cain where he was apparently questioned for several hours by the FBI and possibly members of other law enforcement agencies.

Multiple federal law enforcement vehicles could be seen at Leitchfield police headquarters late Wednesday night, with authorities concluding their investigation in Leitchfield around midnight. Where the suspect was then taken is unknown.

UPDATE: FBI denies Leitchfield arrest connected to Pruitt disappearance

According to a Marathon gas station employee working at the time, the male suspect entered the store Wednesday evening and made a purchase. When he exited the store and returned to his vehicle, appearing to be a gray Ford passenger car, the suspect was immediately surrounded and taken to the ground by several FBI agents. The suspect was the only person traveling in the vehicle.

Within minutes, Leitchfield Police Department Sgt. Robert Jackson and Officer Eugene Cain, and possibly other LPD officers, arrived at the Marathon to assist.

The suspect, who stands around 5-foot-8 and was described by the Marathon employee as “chunky,” was then taken to the Leitchfield Police Department by Cain where he was apparently questioned for several hours by the FBI and possibly members of other law enforcement agencies.

Multiple federal law enforcement vehicles could be seen at Leitchfield police headquarters late Wednesday night, with authorities concluding their investigation in Leitchfield around midnight. Where the suspect was then taken is unknown.

Yes, the physical description matches, you think?
Where he was taken, unknown. IMO, straight back to TN.
Do we know where the gray ford is? I bet on KY impound lot. Moo

He was booked at 2:33pm today - I remember the story being retracted but Pommy had it on the media thread - if he was there - and it was him arrested - ugh I can’t think of many reasons why IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288