Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now we know what the elephant in the room was. Now to see if any other shoes drop.

Hopefully SP did run away from this situation but my optimism is dimming.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's doubtful LE would arrest him without concrete evidence.
Someone talked or they found something.
It's worrisome that the mother also referred to SP in the past tense.
Trying to stay on the fence about her, but that fence is getting uncomfortable.
MOO

Ugh, this just makes me sick to my stomach. What is with all the nasty men who are not just sexually attracted to little girls they raise but rape them?? It's just too sick for words. How can they have no effing self control?
I wonder if there are other victims. Do we know what he does for a living? Is he in a position in which he has power or authority?

I remember in the other thread, we were talking about the FBI interviewing the family, and I mentioned that if the kids did hear or witness something, they would get it out of them. I wonder if SP's full sister, who was adopted by him along with SP, saw or heard things in the past. I pray he did nothing to her or the other daughter.

I hope that LE is removing the other three kids from their home, until they know if the mother knew all along what happened or not. She acted so strange in her interviews, talking like she knew SP was deceased, lack of emotion. So many red flags flew up for me, right from the start.

I wonder if LE has recovered SP already, but for privacy reasons, they don't want the media around.

I also want to know, when was the last time SP was actually seen by anyone outside of the family?

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it. I knew that sheet was taken because someone had left evidence on it. I thought she ran away with someone who made her take it with them. I wish that was the case.

I do think it is likely that he did dispose of her and the sheet. :(:mad:
I don't like to think that but I cannot put the pieces together in a way that makes her somewhere safe and sound.

I remember in the other thread, we were talking about the FBI interviewing the family, and I mentioned that if the kids did hear or witness something, they would get it out of them. I wonder if Savannah's full sister, who was adopted by him along with Savannah, saw or heard things in the past. I pray he did nothing to her or the other daughter.

I hope that LE is removing the other three kids from their home, until they know if the mother knew all along what happened or not. She acted so strange in her interviews, talking like she knew Savannah was deceased, lack of emotion. So many red flags flew up for me, right from the start.

I wonder if LE has recovered Savannah already, but for privacy reasons, they don't want the media around.

I also want to know, when was the last time Savannah was actually seen by anyone outside of the family?

I hope you are right, and she has been recovered by the authorities and is safely tucked away. I pray that is the case.

Ugh, this just makes me sick to my stomach. What is with all the nasty men who are not just sexually attracted to little girls they raise but rape them?? It's just too sick for words. How can they have no effing self control?

and what is so incomprehensible is how prevalent this is. these cases are crawling out of the woodwork now. we are learning what some men can be like, and they are finally starting to be held accountable for it (at least by public humiliation/ social media). ladies, (and gentlemen), i hope that we will better teach our daughters to speak up, and our girlfriends, sisters, and moms to speak out. before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni