Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madisonville teen Savannah Leigh Pruitt, who went missing Jan. 13, found safe

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The 14-year-old Madisonville teen, SLP, has been found safe, according to authorities who had been working the missing case.

Law enforcement confirmed late Thursday she was found in Wisconsin and that multiple people were involved in the case. They could not confirm more details surrounding her being found.

More people will be charged, according to Monroe County Sheriff's Office authorities.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of S, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, how this little girl managed to get out of that house, and several states away to safety? Here is another example of incredible courage, determination and smarts. I am so impressed!! And moved by her and what she accomplished to save herself.
Yes!!! And she probably saved her siblings also. Great job.

As I thought last night, she was running from something. I didn’t think it was sexual abuse but I was adopted by my step father also and was lied to until he died and I figured it out myself at 33. I too ran away 3 or 4 times starting at 13 or 14 only because in my gut I knew something was not right and my parents were lying. Difference is, I was merely rebelling... I was not abused by my dad. My thoughts are with this little girl.

WATE 6 On Your Side has been following since the start. 14 yr old SP has been missing for 18 days.

Her adoptive father Randall Pruitt was arrested and charged with rape today. In this video from earlier this week, he talks about the impact of national media attention on her disappearance. #WATE

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The 14-year-old Madisonville teen, SLP, has been found safe, according to authorities who had been working the missing case.

Law enforcement confirmed late Thursday she was found in Wisconsin and that multiple people were involved in the case. They could not confirm more details surrounding her being found.

More people will be charged, according to Monroe County Sheriff's Office authorities.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of SP, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.

Notice it says "More people will be charged". Curious.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of S, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.
More people will be charged - good lord what was going on?

• SP found at a residence in Wisconsin
  • She has no relationship to the person in WI
  • Randall is SP's adopted father
  • SP is the victim in the rape charge
  • Investigation ongoing, something about multiple charges...?
  • They think she left of her own will

She saw what they preached they didn’t embody. She was disgusted and she knew it was evil. After that, she knew she had to go.

Perhaps seeing her favorite person not come to her aid was an emotional betrayal worse than than that of her “father”. Then again who knows what dynamics went on in that family- they all could have been suffering.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of SP, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.

Says more people will be charged. Lock them up!

Given all the roads we went down after her step-dad was arrested, this is the best news ever! SP is alive! :)
Didn’t see this one coming, not after that revelation about what her stepfather was up to.

I went from hopeful, to “she’s probably dead,” to pleasantly shocked, in a matter of hours.

I think that includes most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members