Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still crying tears of joy and disbelief as I make my way through all of your good news posts! Sooooo grateful!

One other thing I forgot to mention about the discussion with the detective on Nancy Grace's show today was that he emphasized that they have been doing a lot of talking with people who knew the family in Georgia. Maybe something was found out there?

RP and CP have only been married for 32 weeks.

ETA: In the press conference, they said RP has been SP's adopted father for a few years. Maybe the post of RP and CP's marriage 32 weeks ago was a repost?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t see this one coming, not after that revelation about what her father was up to.

I went from hopeful, to “she’s probably dead,” to pleasantly shocked, in a matter of hours.
What a freaking roller coaster! I got up to read there was an arrest. Then there wasn't an arrest. The next time I heard "arrest" I didn't even believe it and that one was real! LOL
MOO

Madisonville teen Savannah Leigh Pruitt, who went missing Jan. 13, found safe

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The 14-year-old Madisonville teen, SP, has been found safe, according to authorities who had been working the missing case.

Law enforcement confirmed late Thursday she was found in Wisconsin and that multiple people were involved in the case. They could not confirm more details surrounding her being found.

More people will be charged, according to Monroe County Sheriff's Office authorities.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of SP, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.

See below:

Monroe County Sheriff gives update on missing girl case. SP went missing on January 13th. WBIR Channel 10

I listened to the presser. Sheriff stated that there COULD be more charges of multiple people. It appears she was fleeing a bad home situation. The father was arrested for raping her. She is the victim. He (father) could face more charges. Tip was given to the FBI.

Siblings are "safe" in answer to the question as to whether they are in DCF custody.

He is not involved in her being a runaway or missing. (Which I took to mean he didn't help her leave or take her away).

Madisonville teen Savannah Leigh Pruitt, who went missing Jan. 13, found safe

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The 14-year-old Madisonville teen,SLP, has been found safe, according to authorities who had been working the missing case.

Law enforcement confirmed late Thursday she was found in Wisconsin and that multiple people were involved in the case. They could not confirm more details surrounding her being found.

More people will be charged, according to Monroe County Sheriff's Office authorities.

Thursday afternooon, the adoptive father of SP, Randall Lee Pruitt, was arrested by authorities in Monroe County and charged with rape. Sheriff's officials saying Thursday night that charge was separate from her disappearance.
I wonder who the multiple people involved are.
Is it confirmed that she actually ran away? Was she with any of the other people involved, or were people protecting her? If the latter, why didn't they come forward sooner?
Did LE know where she was all along and just not reveal it?

Ha! Me too. That’s two in a row, both with Wisconsin connections.

I think someone was helping her out (rescue maybe?).

Can’t wait to hear the specifics.
Maybe she got the courage to come forward after hearing the step <modsnipped name variation> was arrested?

I am so so happy she is alive!

• SP found at a residence in Wisconsin
  • She has no relationship to the person in WI
  • Randall is SP's adopted father
  • SP is the victim in the rape charge
  • Investigation ongoing, something about multiple charges...?
  • They think she left of her own will
Thanks Pommy! You always keep us so informed!

What a freaking roller coaster! I got up to read there was an arrest. Then there wasn't an arrest. The next time I heard "arrest" I didn't even believe it and that one was real! LOL
MOO
I’m glad I was too busy to follow today, it’s all wrapped up before I even have a chance to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23