Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the new charges could be filed against the person/people that kept SP. It is not legal to harbor a missing 14 year old. Regardless of the reason.

Hopefully for SP’s sake these were good people. Odds are probably against it though now as I think about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Thank God!! So glad she got away safely!! Maybe she had told someone in Georgia thus the move and they helped her escape when it continued..moo..just so happy she is ok..still wonder about mom..

I wonder if someone in GA gave her a “secret” phone! Hope so! You know, one to use for emergency purposes!

It has been clarified that it WAS related to SP.
Good grief- read one news article, answer is yes, read another article, it's no.

thanks for clearing that up and I pray that he didn't have any other victims. However, what concerns me is that they said there was multiple people involved and will be charged.

IMO the new charges could be filed against the person/people that kept SP. It is not legal to harbor a missing 14 year old. Regardless of the reason.

Hopefully for SP’s sake these were good people. Odds are probably against it though now as I think about.

Well, maybe the person will be cut some slack for rescuing her & we, the public, were led to believe searches were ongoing, until all things were verified. And, to keep the rapist on edge.

I hope that if someone helped her escape, they're not charged for a crime..it would just seem wrong knowing what we know now about her family life..she left on her own accord but she is a minor..I'm just so glad she is alive and safe!!!

I didn't get that impression from the PC (at least what I was able to hear. Wish they put a mic on him)

A little OT..maybe. Just sending out kudos to the mods whose heads must be spinning. You have really been on top of everything. Just when I was thinking “it’s time for initials,” that’s exactly what happened. Thanks for all you do.

And..of course, what great news. We are teaching our girls to be stronger and it’s paying off!

I wonder if perhaps THEY were the ones to give the tip to the FBI as to her whereabouts... Would that alleviate the idea of harboring her?

Good grief- read one news article, answer is yes, read another article, it's no.

thanks for clearing that up and I pray that he didn't have any other victims. However, what concerns me is that they said there was multiple people involved and will be charged.
Originally some MSM reported no, but it was clarified as a definite yes in the press conference.

32 WEEKS! I wonder if he's the type that grooms the mom to get to the child.
Or there's more. We'll see.
Ok wait a minute here........how could he have adopted SP and her sister and not be married to the Mom, whom he has 2 children by? Am I missing something? *scratches head*

Bullocks to anyone being groomed that has children- you see a sick jerk, you stay away and you keep him or her far far far away from your children!

32 WEEKS! I wonder if he's the type that grooms the mom to get to the child.
Or there's more. We'll see.

I edited that post to add that at the press conference, they said RP has been SP's adopted father for "a few years." <modsnipped sleuthing family social media- only victim and suspect are allowed to be sleuthed>I'm sure he couldn't have adopted SP unless RP and CP were married.

They should be given a medal!

What are the chances LE knew where she was for a small time and knew she was safe didn't want it to get out, took the sheet to run DNA etc and once they were able to make an arrest she came out of hiding. I'm sure she is not going back to her home considering the situation as there may be more arrests in all of this. Waiting to hear if they pulled the other children from the home.

Oh, I think they did know!
Now, her siblings won’t have to face the same wrath.

Ok wait a minute here........how could he have adopted SP and her sister and not be married to the Mom, whom he has 2 children by? Am I missing something? *scratches head*

Bullocks to anyone being groomed that has children- you see a sick jerk, you stay away and you keep him or her far far far away from your children!
I know, crazy!

Missing EastTenn. girl Savannah Pruitt found safe in Wisconsin
Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones says Pruitt’s arrest and the disappearance his daughter are part of the same investigation. The sheriff would not go into details because it’s an ongoing investigation.

“There’s a possibility of multiple charges with multiple people being involved. That’s all we can say at this time.”

Jones did not reveal exactly where SP has been staying, or how she got to Wisconsin.

The sheriff did say he believes she left home under her own will and was fleeing a bad home situation.

I wonder if the additional people that will be charged are the ones who helped her escape and hide or if it is someone who knew what adopt. dad did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member