Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA it always give me the creeps when I see the victim and perp side by side. MSM does it all the time just for the sensationalism I believe, they really went overboard with it in the Mollie Tibbetts case. I wish they would stop and think about the victims and their families first.:(
I dunno. It’s not like it’s not important.

In every case, you have a victim, and a suspect. It only makes sense that you would show a picture of both.

You’re not equating the two.

I would not want my face posted next to my rapists or accused rapist if you must she is also a minor
We are supposed to be victim friendly.

ETA. My opinion only
I dunno. It’s not like it’s not important.

In every case, you have a victim, and a suspect. It only makes sense that you would show a picture of both.

You’re not equating the two.

I hope now, you would speak up, after hearing of this case,
and instilling this to any young girl, you may be in contact with.
You seem to care about family members, not wishing to cause problems,
therefore keeping quiet, possibly to your detriment.
I hope not and you are fine.

Imagine SP's ongoing life, if she didn't speak up.
MOO.

IMOO, survivors speak up as soon as they can mentally and emotionally. That varies from survivor to survivor.

I would not want my face posted next to my rapists or accused rapist if you must she is also a minor
I’m talking about media coverage in general, not Websleuths.

I’m also not talking about minors who are still living, or victims of a sex crime.

I can see a video set up but how does one take photos of their own rape? I don’t understand what could be on this phone. Can someone explain?
I agree with you. I asked several times because I couldn't figure that out either. I have been wondering if her mom helped her do this. There must have been a very high level threat of violence in that household.

I can see a video set up but how does one take photos of their own rape? I don’t understand what could be on this phone. Can someone explain?

I'm not certain how she did it but IMO she knew it was approaching. She was scared and SMART, maybe she never even knew how far he would go that day, perhaps he was only being touchy-feely at first and that is what she thought she would capture. Perhaps Mom was going to be out of house? Just my guess.

Ok, now that there is some resolution and the young one has been found alive, I go back to means, motive and opportunity for the adopted dad. All three were apparent for the rape, so I think he will be a tough offender to defend. I also wonder if he has the type of personality to target a weakness in the family situation, and take control.

It will be interesting to find out how SP got out, and what her means, opportunity (motive seems apparent, IMO) and how it all went down.

She was found 700 miles away in Wisconsin, so far from Tennessee.

ETA. My opinion only

You know, I wonder about that myself, looking back. It was clarified multiple times here she had two phones because she still had the phone activated in Georgia and the new phone activated in Tennessee. Now I truly wonder if one of the phones was taken for the same reason many have suspected the sheets were. Don’t know, but something to consider.

A new thread has been created and is open for discussion. To jump over to the new thread click here
threadclosed.png
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members