CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. IMO, her innocence left the first time PF solicited her and she did not call LE and report him. And there is no way, you take another persons phone somewhere and discard it. You just DON’T!

It boggles the mind, it truly does.

How in the **** did PF manage to rope (no pun intended, okay yes, it was) the <modsnipped>into getting involved in KB's murder?

I really struggle to see PF as having a lot of magnetism and charm. KK must also be dumber than a box of rocks. IMO. Probably a drama queen herself, in addition to being <modsnipped>.

I have total disdain for that woman.
She is just as guilty in my book as PF. Just. as. guilty.
She knew, and did not report, PF's intentions.
Guilty, stupid woman.

That is all JMO, of course.
Others may really think she's really smart, and awesome! <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
This info gleaned just from watching Dateline and shows like it: Sometimes they cut a deal with the perp that he can lead them to a body and not have that used against him at trial. MOO

MemPat, you'd have to provide PF with a mighty big incentive to do that!

We've speculated on the thread here that possibly providing him with some Tonka trucks and/or his Woody from Toy Story dolls to play with in his cell might be enough.

LOL! So did she help in the planning or in the cover up, or was she there to facilitate PF in disappearing KB? We know she is guilty but we aren’t sure of exactly what. In this bizarre case, guilty of the least is guilty of the whole, IMO. Is she stupid or is she evil or both?
Ha! I think it’s going to turn out to be a bit of both. The stupid part, well that’s a given.

If someone asks you to commit a murder, and not only don’t you report it, but you help in some capacity, then that sounds evil to me.

We can only guess as to her level of involvement, but she sure as hell wasnt an unwitting pawn.

LOL! So did she help in the planning or in the cover up, or was she there to facilitate PF in disappearing KB? We know she is guilty but we aren’t sure of exactly what. In this bizarre case, guilty of the least is guilty of the whole, IMO. Is she stupid or is she evil or both?

(Smashing Buzzer Quickly): Both!!

*ETA: Crap. I see I was not quick enough. Again.

Ha! Both you and MassGuy are awesome in your quick thinking and wit.

LNF, That is very kind of you to say, I'm not sure it's merited (at least, in one of our cases), but thank you for saying so!

It's high praise indeed to be ranked as being in the same mental class as MG.

I always enjoy and appreciate your contributions to the thread also!!!

Last edited:
It boggles the mind, it truly does.

How in the **** did PF manage to rope (no pun intended, okay yes, it was) the <modsnipped>into getting involved in KB's murder?

I really struggle to see PF as having a lot of magnetism and charm. KK must also be dumber than a box of rocks. IMO. Probably a drama queen herself, in addition to being <modsnipped>.

I have total disdain for that woman.
She is just as guilty in my book as PF. Just. as. guilty.
She knew, and did not report, PF's intentions.
Guilty, stupid woman.

That is all JMO, of course.
Others may really think she's really smart, and awesome! Slap a tiara on her!
Well think about it. This rodeo queen who had a thing for a young stud. She likely never left her hometown much and still thinks of herself as a queen.

She married a second choice because obviously Mr. Charming didn’t want to marry her . Ah, but he gets a beautiful young girl to move to his State and then she gets pregnant with his child. Oh I can sense the jealousy already. If only KB didn’t exist! Then PF tells the queen he wants to be rid of KB, for whatever reason. She doesn’t care. It just sounds good to her. I have always believed she helped him plan and execute and cover it up.

I just cannot figure out why LE hasn’t locked her up. I truly believe she and PF had a plan to never talk. She lawyered up just as he did and LE are still searching for the final nail for her coffin.

Last edited by a moderator:
LNF, That is very kind of you to say, I'm not sure it's merited (at least, in one of our cases!), but thank you for saying so!
It's high praise indeed to be receive even honorable mention in the same class as MG, much less to be ranked ahead of him!

I always enjoy and appreciate your contributions to the thread also!!!
Yeah, MassGuy ain’t so bad. We had a couple of run ins. But he is just sharper than I am sometimes. Don’t tell him I said so! You both deserve praise. And let’s don’t forget PommyMommy. She is terrific.

Well think about it. This rodeo queen who had a thing for a young stud. She likely never left her hometown much and still thinks of herself as a queen.

She married a second choice because obviously Mr. Charming didn’t want to marry her . Ah, but he gets a beautiful young girl to move to his State and then she gets pregnant with his child. Oh I can sense the jealousy already. If only KB didn’t exist! Then PF tells the queen he wants to be rid of KB, for whatever reason. She doesn’t care. It just sounds good to her. I have always believed she helped him plan and execute and cover it up.

I just cannot figure out why LE hasn’t locked her up. I truly believe she and PF had a plan to never talk. She lawyered up just as he did and LE are still searching for the final nail for her coffin.

There's been some speculation on the thread that she may have been arrested and locked up already.

Apparently, Colorado has laws that allow for arrests to be sealed.

I'm going to pretend it's the case that she's in the pokey already, just so I can keep my blood pressure under control until the 19th.

16 more days!

Last edited:
But Dave that doesn’t mean the laws are on the minds of the every day CO citizen and they may not think as you do.
Let me put it this way: My personal experience is that Colorado laws concerning First Degree Murder can break a person's heart and soul if they stand still and cry. The quirky conditions have always existed, but people just don't see them, because it's always about someone else's loved one. The only path forward, that I know from personal experience is successful in the long term, is to work within the system, as dislikable as it is, to ensure that justice is done. Not just this week or this month or even this year......but as many times as it takes for as many years of as many decades as it takes.
That would be my advice to the B's, if I knew them. IMO

Let me put it this way: My personal experience is that Colorado laws concerning First Degree Murder can break a person's heart and soul if they stand still and cry. The quirky conditions have always existed, but people just don't see them, because it's always about someone else's loved one. The only path forward, that I know from personal experience is successful in the long term, is to work within the system, as dislikable as it is, to ensure that justice is done. Not just this week or this month or even this year......but as many times as it takes for as many years of as many decades as it takes.
That would be my advice to the B's, if I knew them. IMO
I know nothing about the law...except to obey it. What beats me up is hearing that innocent people can be convicted. I hate that. As far as guilty people getting off because a good defense knows how to beat the system, that happens in every State. I always think of OJ and CA.

So since I know nothing about CO law, I will take your word for it. I was just speaking generally when I said most CO citizens aren’t thinking about the laws and quirkiness of the State. The honest, law abiding citizens are thinking about their jobs, their families and the beautiful sunsets of the Rockies, I would imagine.

ETA: I was shocked that CO has people locked up, given a trial and sent to prison without anyone knowing the disposition of the case! Sounds barbaric to me. I just like fairness.

There's been some speculation on the thread that she may have been arrested and locked up already.

Apparently, Colorado has laws that allow for arrests to be sealed.

I'm going to pretend it's the case that she's in the pokey already, just so I can keep my blood pressure under control until the 19th.

16 more days!
I can dream that you are right and will celebrate if you are. I still find it unfathomable to lock someone up and no one know about it. Hate that!

I couldn’t agree more! IMHO ....

Oh, how I wish we could hear something new - I feel like we keep rehashing everything trying to be patient until there’s more we know about this case.

I keep wondering how baby K is doing, but I have no doubt she’s being loved and well cared for.
I imagine the baby is pretty adorable and brings comfort and joy amidst the pain.

Its usually big, fat lies that trip killers up.

Like Jodi Arias and her "ninjas did it" fairy tale.

In PF's case he's said nothing, just denied anything to do with KB's disappearance and lawyered up.

He didn't take a lie detector test.

He's cunning and sneaky enough to know that lying liars who lie get confused and trip over their lies.

And edited to add, that I think you're correct.

moo
Unless of course you have lawyers who buy the excuse that Zanny the Nanny did it.

You guys are so far ahead of me on this you've probably over-discussed it already but what if PF had been soliciting women online for years....like ever since the rodeo queen found herself a local cowboy and had those babies, dumping him and leaving him stuck with Mommy? Maybe he was looking to punish the rodeo queen the whole time. Maybe KB was the first girl who bought what he was selling online and had the job flexibility to move to Colorado? Then just maybe PF (and/or his momma) decided things could work out with the rodeo queen so they all planned together to do KB in. Big MOO

Last edited:
You guys are so far ahead of me on this you've probably over-discussed it already but what if PF had been soliciting women online for years....like ever since the rodeo queen found herself a local cowboy and had those babies, dumping him and leaving him stuck with Mommy? Maybe he was looking to punish the rodeo queen the whole time. Maybe KB was the first girl who bought what he was selling online and had the job flexibility to move to Colorado? Then just maybe PF (and/or his momma) decided things could work out with the rodeo queen so they all planned together to do KB in. Big MOO
I've thought along those lines too, just waiting for answers :/ Good night folks!

I’m having a really hard time understanding motive- either he needs to be rid of his future wife to be with this other woman... OR he was enraged by the idea of breaking up that day/month and couldn’t handle not being with her. Life insurance policy out on her? They weren’t even married yet I’m just so confused

I’m having a really hard time understanding motive- either he needs to be rid of his future wife to be with this other woman... OR he was enraged by the idea of breaking up that day/month and couldn’t handle not being with her. Life insurance policy out on her? They weren’t even married yet I’m just so confused
This had been planned for months, so whatever the motive was, it was something that he thought quite a bit about.

I don’t think life insurance is the motive, as those cases tend to have a body left behind. No killer is planning on waiting years to collect.

I keep coming back to this having something to do with the child, and perhaps part of that was financial.

He wanted sole custody, and didn’t want to have to pay child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305