Identified! NV - Carson City, Lone Mtn, WhtFem 42-71, UP13838, rings, clothes, Sz 7 Asics, adult diaper, Mar'15 *Joyce Rogers*

[h=3][/h] The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA
LisaAdcock1966Kentucky
JudyCasida1943Nevada
Gina Schmidt1965Washington

I found something! While playing Pokémon go at the Henry j monk grave which is in the lone mountain cemetary the wind made a blanket at the top of the hill on the north side blow. I walked north as far as I could from the grave so I could see closer. Right at the top of the hill it looks like a blanket is hungover some rocks in the manner of possibly a makeshift camp between the rocks. The blanket is brown or bergundy brown and if the wind doesn't blow you would mistake it for a rock. It would be easy for police to miss. Wonder if it was her shelter and any identifying belongings of hers are there.

Emailed the detective. He just replied: "We did a canvas with search and rescue. Whatever you found is new." I hope he watches the video. I will be back to that spot for future Pokémon go playing. I will keep an eye on that spot. Maybe tommorow, but I won't climb up there... ill just look from the cemetary like I did today.

I just climbed up the hill again...this time from yet a fourth route that leads up there. I have been trying to reach the spot that I saw the blanket, but again I couldn't...well maybe I could have but it just started snowing heavy so I went back down to my car. While I was up there I found some papers kindof in a cave-like area surrounded by big and small rocks. They were jail inmate papers belonging to a person a male who had been arrested in September 2014 for sexually assaulting a woman at knifepoint and then stabbing her in a motel in Reno, NV! I also found shredded pieces of clothes partially burried around the rocks near the paperwork. may have been a short because it was all the same navy blue colour and one piece had a symbol of a red bird, and a single white dirty sock. There was also a bench that faced the city and was a beautiful view. Cigarette butts, empty alcoholic bottles and more graffiti painted on the large boulders one boulder read "UFO" in red paint and a clown face painted underneath it. Recorded my walk with my phone. Well...now that I found them papers up there I don't think I'll go alone ever again. Makes me wonder if that woman was possibly sexually assaulted by that man and then stabbed and left to die?!!

The ends were red brown colored and the roots were bleached colored.

Unidentified Person Case

Clothing
Long-sleeve camo-print thermal type shirt (Size Medium, "Faded Glory," 38-40); logoed t-shirt (1998 NCAA, Final Four, San Antonio, Boise, Idaho);
white lace bra; loose gray elastic waist band sweat pants (Size Large 36-38); dark colored cargo pants "Faded Glory Quality Goods, Size 10, 100 % cotton";
white stretch socks; adult disposable diaper.
Silver/white and purple tennis shoes (Asics Gel-Frantic 4, Size 7)

Unidentified Person Case

Clothing
Long-sleeve camo-print thermal type shirt (Size Medium, "Faded Glory," 38-40); logoed t-shirt (1998 NCAA, Final Four, San Antonio, Boise, Idaho);
white lace bra; loose gray elastic waist band sweat pants (Size Large 36-38); dark colored cargo pants "Faded Glory Quality Goods, Size 10, 100 % cotton";
white stretch socks; adult disposable diaper.
Silver/white and purple tennis shoes (Asics Gel-Frantic 4, Size 7)

Still only the three ruleouts: Lisa Adcock, Judy Casida, and Gina Schmidt.

Announcement from DNA Doe Project:

101958633_2629350833990352_6278143684441538560_n.png

DNA Doe Project Status Update: Carson City Jane Doe - Carson City, NV (2015)

Who was Carson City Jane Doe?
Around 11:00 am on March 17, 2015 a passerby saw a tennis shoe sticking out of the ground near a walking trail just north of the Lone Mountain Cemetery in Carson City, NV. The responding Investigators discovered human remains wrapped in a sleeping bag buried in a shallow grave. An autopsy determined the unidentified deceased was a small, white female between the ages of 42 and 71; 4’6 to 5’3 inches tall; and having reddish blonde hair. The woman was fully clothed wearing a long-sleeve, camo-print thermal type shirt; loose gray elastic waistband sweatpants; and dark colored cargo pants. Also the woman was wearing white and purple Asics sneakers size 7. Aristar bifocal glasses were found with the body. It was believed the deceased had been in the ground for about 12 months before being discovered.

NamUs: UP13838
Date Found: March 17, 2015
Race: White / Caucasian
Sex: Female
PMI: 12 Months

Anyone who believes they have relevant information on this case should contact authorities directly:
Carson City Sheriff’s Office
Kolby Hicks, Criminalist
775-283-7861

Direct link - DNA Doe Project

Her rings - size 8 - On left ring finger, twisted gold colored metallic ring with an iridescent opal-like stone; on the right ring finger, a white metal ring, with a plastic or leather-like band affixed to the outside.

Thumbnail

Her Aristar bifocals glasses

Thumbnail

Link to NamUs #13838 - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back