Identified! MD - Silver Springs, Wht/Hisp Male UP54887, 16-28, "ZENI" Tattoo, Jan 19 - name withheld

Apparently he went missing May 2018.
MISSING: 15-year-old from SE DC

The same missing picture was used.

I don't really think the hair texture is different maybe just grown out and manipulated for the style. Also differences in complexion could simply be the difference of summer and winter coloring. My complexion varies widely like this; bronze in the summer more butterscotch in the winter.

Not to mention different camera settings and lighting.

Hi all! I'm one of the few that worked very hard on getting this man's face out there. After hours and hours of research and viewing hundreds of profiles, one of which messaged me informing me he was a family member of the deceased - I assume he saw one of my posts on the many local Maryland sites I posted on. He gave me the UIDs name and vintage info for his family. I then got in touch with Eric Glass who was in charge of the case. I'm not the only person that was reached out to, there were two other women that were contacted by family as well. His family does indeed live local to the area, he does not have a current Facebook but I did find pictures of him confirming his identity on his mother's page, tattoos visable.

I just want to shout out to everyone and say thank you for giving your time to identify the unidentified and giving them their name back!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
His tattoos look like they were done by a professional. I highly doubt this UID is a minor.

According to some comments on Facebook, family members have seen the posts about him and reached out. They are not identified in these posts. They could also be a hoax, so take it with a grain of salt until he's officially identified.

they don't look professional to me.

<modsnip: Referenced info was removed>

Great job, El Dorado and everyone else who contributed to solving this case!

Has this hit MSM yet? I'd love to see this thread moved to "Identified."

Rest in peace <modsnip: Removed identity>.

Has this hit MSM yet? I'd love to see this thread moved to "Identified."

Rest in peace <modsnip: Removed identity>
Im not very familiar with this site yet, what does MSM mean?

ADMIN NOTE:

Although the file has been removed from NAMUS, this individual's identity has not been publicly released. Accordingly, the name has been removed from various posts.

Websleuths does not release the identity of a UID unless there is official, public notification.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back