Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked to me as though he knew where they would be. I wonder if he asked before being brought in and was told where they were sitting.

As for smirking, I thought he might have been as well at first. On a second viewing though, it's clear (to me) that he is not. The reporters didn't have the advantage of watching what he was doing a second time.

I think it’s kind of an “hora”, “air”, “energy”, “attitude”, idk but whatever it was I felt soooomething when he walked in and it sure as heck didn’t strike me as remorseful or humble, moo.

(Why the heck would I expect him to be anyway?)

Gosh this was really awful to see him. Murdering two random incident people in cold blood in front of their baby girl, taking her...no words, just no words.

Last edited:
Good point! I bet this’ll come up at trial. Don’t know what he’ll show more- anger or embarrassment- but think BP will def take a spike, as you predict!
Imo he won't be embarrassed. After all, in his mind, he showed them how wrong they were about him. After all, he's Rambo. Their loss, in his mind. moo

ARRON, Wis. (AP) — A man accused of kidnapping a 13-year-old Wisconsin girl and killing her parents waived his right to a preliminary hearing Wednesday, telling his father, "I love you," moments after he was ordered to stand trial.

De Ja Vu

Didn’t that monster rapist RP mouth the same thing to his dad yesterday!?!? Yes he did! :eek:

Then there’s CW and his undying love for his dad.

Omg. Someone please pass the blood pressure medication.

—-

Interesting. I didn't see his lips move. Now I have to watch it again.

Me neither.

We need a rewind. Hopefully it’ll be on YouTube soon and I can fire it up on the big screen.

Wait a minute. Why even do that to myself.

Sigh.

Grrrrrr.
—-

This monster doesn’t know what love is!! All he has in his heart is cold darkness!!!!!

ETA:
Like freezing cold! Black!

Last edited:
ARRON, Wis. (AP) — A man accused of kidnapping a 13-year-old Wisconsin girl and killing her parents waived his right to a preliminary hearing Wednesday, telling his father, "I love you," moments after he was ordered to stand trial.

De Ja Vu

Didn’t that monster rapist RP mouth the same thing to his dad yesterday!?!? Yes he did! :eek:

ETA:

Me neither.

We need a rewind. Hopefully it’ll be on YouTube soon and I can fire it up on the big screen.

Sigh.

Grrrrrr.
—-

ETA: editing before I g to band camp sorry standby This doesn’t know what love is!! All he had is cold darkness!!!!! Love my arse!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenbaypressgazette.com/amp/2778890002
For the rewind...

Video:
Paul Blume on Twitter
Here is moment Jake Patterson enters courtroom & spots his family in front row. Patterson cuffed & in jailhouse uniform was in court for just a couple minutes. He'll be arraigned March 27th. #JaymeCloss

Paul Blume on Twitter
Patterson appeared to immediately make eye contact and shared moment with his Dad in front row on way to defense table #JaymeCloss Defense says Patterson is waving his right to a Preliminary Hearing.

Angelica Sanchez on Twitter
UPDATE: Suspect Jake Patterson made an in person appearance to his preliminary hearing. He waved his right to preliminary examination. He will be back in court March 27th. His family left court very emotional with no comment. @fox6now #JaymeCloss
DyveOULXgAg8MPO.jpg

DyveOUMXgAE7M7j.jpg

Mary McGuire on Twitter
In light of Patterson court appearance, family of Jayme Closs tells me they are focusing on justice and healing today. Jayme and her two aunts are “very very thankful for the wonderful support and kind wishes from all of the amazing people around the world.” @WCCO #JaymeCloss

RSBM My blind arse certainly shouldn’t be giving visual interpretations haha.

All of your interpretations are spot-on. As for having a blind.... Hmmm, never saw one of those :)

De Ja Vu

RSBM

Sigh.

Grrrrrr.
—-

This monster doesn’t know what love is!! All he has in his heart is cold darkness!!!!!

ETA:
Like freezing cold! Black!

I understand all that you are going through. Not that you need me to, imo, but I figured I'd toss you some BP reducing vibes :)

I have not found an article linking to Wisconsin jails and prisons but here is an article talking about different color clothing, handcuffs etc. for instance one jail uses yellow prison clothing when inmate leaves jail house for any reason. Different colors of clothing or handcuffs can tell the level of security needed for an inmate, how dangerous inmate and can be used for intimidation. The article gives a few different states and what they do. I would imagine many jails and prisons are going to do the same thing, maybe even using the same coding system nation wide to make it easy for any LE officer. Hope this helps. I will keep looking for a Wisconsin explanation or if someone else finds it, please post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie