Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, he didn't even have to drive her anywhere! Receive the video, call Monroe county authorities, tell them what's up, send the video. All from his comfy basement at Mommy's.

He is SUCH A CREEP.

I agree with you Kadoober, but I'm going to go one step further than that and ask-- Why did he even need to receive the video himself? Why did BR need to view a rape video? If his intentions were honorable he wouldn't have asked her to get the video in the first place (allowing the abuse to continue) BUT once she had the video evidence, BR could have simply told her to send it straight to the police. BR didn't need to see it. He is a sick creep who WANTED to see that. He destroyed the phone but kept a copy of the video on his computer. And I bet that wasn't the only illegal video they found on his computer. MOO.

:mad:

Just checked back in and looks like there have been some major developments. I can't imagine going through what SLP has gone through at her age - or any age. May she get the best therapy and all of the support she needs to recover and move forward with her life.

I agree with you Kadoober, but I'm going to go one step further than that and ask-- Why did he even need to receive the video himself? Why did BR need to view a rape video? If his intentions were honorable he wouldn't have asked her to get the video in the first place (allowing the abuse to continue) BUT once she had the video evidence, BR could have simply told her to send it straight to the police. BR didn't need to see it. He is a sick creep who WANTED to see that. He destroyed the phone but kept a copy of the video on his computer. And I bet that wasn't the only illegal video they found on his computer. MOO.

:mad:
Is it possible he was going to try to profit off of this video? I read something about a soliciting charge. Is that correct? Maybe the dark web?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ther-raped-her-only-if-she-recorded-it-first/

Let’s play defense for a moment . . . Is it possible that BDR is not who we think he is? Could he be on the spectrum? So much about him doesn’t seem to add up. What we know:

He’s a 31 year old loner, still living home w/Mom and passionate about being a weather chaser. (Is there a career in that?)

His attempts at social media in the realm of his peers is minimal and although attempted, very little interaction w/others much less follow-up after setting up accounts.

Perhaps he hangs out w/younger people because he’s accepted there?

Being book smart does not always translate to common sense, because that, he lacks. He may have a low emotional IQ, as well. That could well explain the logic behind the video. Is this not the age of phone cams taken out for everything? A person can be dying on the street and people will film it, detached and immune to what they are “experiencing”.

He’s afraid of getting “in trouble”, was afraid to intervene without “evidence”.

Speaking of, there is no evidence (as of now) that a SA took place. Is it possible he’s celibate?

His basic defense might be that he only wanted to help but lacked the appropropriate intellectual tools after picking her up. Perhaps it was SP making decisions?

If any of this is remotely true, SP will defend what he did.
Wow! That’s a definite different and interesting direction.

We also don't know that SP even actually said she told her mother. That info wasn't from the text message thread LE published. That was a statement made by BDR in questioning. He could have said SP told him that to "prove" he was her only hope. It is in his best interest that he says she had asked for help elsewhere, so he knew he needed to get solid proof and be the one to swoop in and save the day.

This is in no way a defense of him, but I find it entirely believable she told him she had told her mother or at least that she could not tell her or would not be believed because what IS in the messages between them is begging for help and saying she may as well kill herself if he cannot help her. Because of that, it fits right in that if she had anyone else to turn to, first and foremost her mother, or anyone at all, she would not act as if he (a stranger?) was her only chance. Do we know it for a fact? No, because it only came from his mouth but it does fit in with the other conversation to feel it is quite likely. I imagine there is much more conversation but the only parts they used in the CC is what is needed to fit the charge and support it.

Just my opinion and speculation.

He said he didn't turn the video over to police because it was blurry and he didn't think it would hold up in court. I'd guess that she was hidden because he knew he was going to be in a whole heap of trouble if LE found her.

She was desperate; contemplating suicide.
MOO
And she wasn’t at a school where she could get help. Finally, totally isolated.

IMO her mother either knew and chose to stay in denial or just didn’t care enough. 12 years is far too long for her to not notice. I pray for all of the kids in that family! I hope they have a safe place for them. This is so heartbreaking.

Is it possible he was going to try to profit off of this video? I read something about a soliciting charge. Is that correct? Maybe the dark web?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ther-raped-her-only-if-she-recorded-it-first/

Possible, IMO. We have been told more arrests could be coming. He also could have taken more videos of her without her knowledge in the 18 days she was in his mother's house. His blog had some photos on it that looked like they were taken from a camera above his bed-- as if it was in the ceiling or at ceiling height. I would go find the link to his blog but I was so grossed out that I'm not going to go there again (photos were of him shirtless and seeming to pleasure himself-- MOO).

(I really miss the vomiting emoji... )

IMO her mother either knew and chose to stay in denial or just didn’t care enough. 12 years is far too long for her to not notice. I pray for all of the kids in that family! I hope they have a safe place for them. This is so heartbreaking.

Without getting too graphic, if this was going on for 12 years, that mother would have still been bathing this child as a toddler... One would think anyhow...

I sure hope this is being looked into in depth and the other children talked to at length.

Can anyone answer whether they have filed more than one charge against creepy adopted dad? I would expect more quite honestly.

Possible, IMO. We have been told more arrests could be coming. He also could have taken more videos of her without her knowledge in the 18 days she was in his mother's house. His blog had some photos on it that looked like they were taken from a camera above his bed-- as if it was in the ceiling or at ceiling height. I would go find the link to his blog but I was so grossed out that I'm not going to go there again (photos were of him shirtless and seeming to pleasure himself-- MOO).

(I really miss the vomiting emoji... )
What??? Oh God no!!! Oh poor SP. It just gets worse...

Hello Crime Fighters,

I'm working with Ms. Tricia right now to help get Mr. Shaw, SLP's father, to be a verified insider.

<modsnipped>

Hopefully he'll join us today or tomorrow and he can tell you

I learned quite a bit from listening to him on Gray Hughes YouTube site The other day. I wonder if Tricia will also interview him for her podcast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned quite a bit from listening to him on Gray Hughes YouTube site The other day. I wonder if Tricia will also interview him for her podcast.

Great question. I guess it's a possibility. Yes, listened to GH interview with Mr. Shaw

I can't imagine how one parent living in a home, would be oblivious to the other parents activities over 12yrs. EVER

What a survivor SP is. I’m so proud of her. The sad look in her eyes is haunting. Hoping and praying for healing for this girl. That the light will return in her eyes and that she’ll get the proper love and care she deserves.

Here’s a one entry blog that BR created in 2016. Wonder if he was still working? (Wouldn’t it be hard to take days off of work (and school) to drive to TN?)

Full Time Student, Full Time Worker

Bringing this forward for anyone who wants to see the blog I was talking about. Maybe I over reacted to the photos but I'm not going to click the link again to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne