Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were molested by an adult once it's bad enough but for time and again over and over, I don't see how this girl will get past this. She did not have one adult to look up to or go to. How sad and pathetic is that!

Bringing this forward for anyone who wants to see the blog I was talking about. Maybe I over reacted to the photos but I'm not going to click the link again to find out.
I see him yawning in the second picture and the other only one I can see (those are some dark pictures) with his shirt off - he looks like he’s going to bed. I’m not getting a sexual vibe from it.
I’ve seen a lot more digusting pictures on online dating sites.
JMO!

Is it possible he was going to try to profit off of this video? I read something about a soliciting charge. Is that correct? Maybe the dark web?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ther-raped-her-only-if-she-recorded-it-first/

Don't even have to go to the "dark web" for such things. If you know the right sites, the right groups and keywords, these things are available above ground. TV shows like to toss out the "dark web" because it sounds so ominous and the majority of people don't venture down there. I've spent quite a lot of time combing through things through the Tor and while it can definitely be unsettling at times, it's not all people buying weapons and *advertiser censored*. Traveling along the Silk Road when it was still running was eye opening. Yes, there are bad things down there-things most people don't want to know about. There are also some up here, too. It's easy enough to cover your tracks if you know what you're doing. Many of those same things that people think are limited to the subterranean level of the internet are also available up here. They're often just hidden behind more benign fronts.

"Soliciting" could just refer to the fact that he asked her for the video, however.

I see him yawning in the second picture and the other only one I can see (those are some dark pictures) with his shirt off - he looks like he’s going to bed. I’m not getting a sexual vibe from it.
I’ve seen a lot more digusting pictures on online dating sites.
JMO!

I'm not getting a sexual vibe from it either. There are several images that were clearly taken by someone else in the room with him. IMO there's not a hidden camera above his bed, it's a secondary person taking the shot.

Jmo...one more time, then I am done...

There is no justification for what this “rescuer” did, imo. If he meant anything other than harm, self-gratification, whatever...then his whole lying, hiding her, etc negates all of that. The police never should have had to be looking for HIM as well as her since he should have contacted them at once or at the least, once he had her away from home. He is the adult here. Unless he is shown to be mentally incompetent, but that seems unlikely by his own actions and words. Jmo

Jmo...one more time, then I am done...

There is no justification for what this “rescuer” did, imo. If he meant anything other than harm, self-gratification, whatever...then his whole lying, hiding her, etc negates all of that. The police never should have had to be looking for HIM as well as her since he should have contacted them at once or at the least, once he had her away from home. He is the adult here. Unless he is shown to be mentally incompetent, but that seems unlikely by his own actions and words. Jmo
Me too I think the majority of people know this is a bad man - and I will await the rest of the evidence but I know based on the complaint he is evil. I will ignore those that make excuses so I won’t engage in a useless post trying to point out the obvious. On to more research now

Have I missed something? Has Mom been charged or is it just because this kidnapper mention that this poor child wasn’t believed? I thought, please correct me if I am wrong, we couldn’t discuses her until she is charged? Very confused!

Have I missed something? Has Mom been charged or is it just because this kidnapper mention that this poor child wasn’t believed? I thought, please correct me if I am wrong, we couldn’t discuses her until she is charged? Very confused!

I’m on the same page as you! Really hoping the thread doesn’t get shut down.

Me too. Even the "12 years" of assault came from BDR's mouth. There are some really bad people in this story but before I crucify the whole lot of them, I need to hear something more from LE. And we've been warned about the mother posts several times.

BR has a hearing tomorrow. Hopefully someone will be there reporting or tweeting.

A Wisconsin man offered to help a 14-year-old who said her father raped her — but only if she recorded it first

Currently detained in Dane County Jail, Rogers is set to appear in federal court Thursday for a detention hearing in the Western District of Wisconsin. He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years in prison and a maximum of 30 years on the single charge of sexual exploitation of a minor for the purpose of producing a visual depiction, according to the Justice Department.

12 years of sexual abuse. That is so difficult to comprehend. SLP is now free from the fear and pain of that, but she will never forget.

We know there one evil monster in this case. Are there more?

We also know some information on BR and his decisions. Maybe there is more to come. We kind of know that LE didn’t sound alarm bells when SLP was found, I forget the exact description.

So if there is a need to find another monster to explain SLP’s pain, who is it?

BR or someone else close to SLP?

12 f’in years.

Last edited:
12 years of sexual abuse. That is so difficult to comprehend. SLP is now free from the fear and pain of that, but she will never forget.

We know there one evil monster in this case. Are there more?

We also know some information on BR and his decisions. Maybe there is more to come. We kind of know that LE didn’t sound alarm bells when SLP was found, I forget the exact description.

So if there is a need to find another monster to explain SLP’s pain, who is it?

BR or SLP’s mother?

12 f’in years.
I went back to the original threads and you were the first to caution that BR (unknown at that time) may not be a “savior” - you made me start to question that in that very moment and we were proven right based on the complaint - thank you for your insight

And yes we cannot sleuth the mom but look at Tricia’s post if you need clarification it’s in the early pages of this thread

Thank you MsFacetious and PommyMommy,

This case infuriates me as I am sure it does everyone.

As PommyMommy pointed out RP has a rather long list of pretty awful crimes.

Let's face it, the idea that SP's mother, RP's wife, did not know about her husband's arrest record is very unlikely.

The first thing I want to do when I hear about his past crimes is I want to bring the mother out to the town square and flog her without mercy.

How could she marry this monster and expose her kids to this danger right?

These are rhetorical questions and if we continually ask them, if we continually trash the mother then we won't get far in discussing the topic.

This is a discussion about SP and her adoptive father and the crimes that recently took place. Not about her bio mom. Maybe if she is charged then we can discuss her in detail.

Please do not turn this thread into only bashing of SP's mom

Can we all agree that there is a good chance she knew about his crimes and went ahead and married him anyway? Therefore she put her kids in horrible danger and should be charged? We can all agree on that right?

So let's not turn this into dissertation after dissertation about what kind of mother would do this.

I'm not saying you can't mention it but let's not make this the whole discussion. If it turns out all you do is tear mom apart then the thread will be shut down for good.

Remember, the topic is SP, RP, and the crime that took place.

Thank you,

Tricia
In case you have any doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads