Dream Team FBI Task Force for LISK

MarkTwang

Reaction score
I picked an FBI dream team task force for LISK. Ahhem, these special agents should be the leaders of the task force. I bet you they could sort this out in no time.

I picked these special agents out of different field offices because they have the skills necessary to understand the different elements going on in these murders, racketeering, drugs, prostitution, gangs and the weird doctor angle...they're perfect because
they aren't going to be easily influenced by any corruption going on that has stalled the case in past because they are from different places.

The goal here is being as unbiased and fair as possible.

First up: my absolute favorite special agent:

Supervisory Special Agent, Alfred Tribble, violent crimes against children, human trafficking.

His wife, too. She is a special agent and forensic accountant with the FBI. I do not know her name, but she can handle investigating the paper trails.

Theo Williams, special agent. Violent crimes against children, he works with Tribble, too.

They are out of the Houston field office. They know how to take down traffickers and pimps and probably can handle investigating the cartel violence or gang connections associated with this case and map the paper trails.

Joe Bonavolante, section chief, NY Field Office-- works with organized crime, racketeering and mob stuff. He knows the who, what, when, where and why of NYC organized crime and can brief everyone else on what the gang violence looked like in the area from 1996-2012.

Dan Rodriguez, Violent Crimes and SWAT--already caught EAR which means he's not busy. Plus, he specializes in weirdo organ trafficking or underground doctor stuff. He's out of the Sacramento Field Office.
Special Agent Dan Rodriguez

I'd like to pull in one SA from the FBI Albuquerque field office who worked the West Mesa homicides. I have a suspicion they might be related to one another. I could be wrong but they are similar enough that I feel whoever worked that case could bring serious valuable insight into this case.

Also, one SA in Houston who worked the Killing Fields homicides, they can come too. Same environmental elements to the dump sites, there.

Is this not a great task force or what? When the FBI gets started again we should definitely ask them to put this dream team together.

What do you think?

Would be great and surely justice will be brought finally for all the victims and their families.

But I’m afraid it’s just wishful thinking... No one in a position of power or authority seem to care for this case or cases to be ever solved :(
Nice picks though.

Would be great and surely justice will be brought finally for all the victims and their families.

But I’m afraid it’s just wishful thinking... No one in a position of power or authority seem to care for this case or cases to be ever solved :(
Nice picks though.

If anybody could care and understand what was done to these girls SA Tribble would. He cares just like I care. That's why he is my favorite.

I picked an FBI dream team task force for LISK. Ahhem, these special agents should be the leaders of the task force. I bet you they could sort this out in no time.

I picked these special agents out of different field offices because they have the skills necessary to understand the different elements going on in these murders, racketeering, drugs, prostitution, gangs and the weird doctor angle...they're perfect because
they aren't going to be easily influenced by any corruption going on that has stalled the case in past because they are from different places.

The goal here is being as unbiased and fair as possible.

First up: my absolute favorite special agent:

Supervisory Special Agent, Alfred Tribble, violent crimes against children, human trafficking.

His wife, too. She is a special agent and forensic accountant with the FBI. I do not know her name, but she can handle investigating the paper trails.

Theo Williams, special agent. Violent crimes against children, he works with Tribble, too.

They are out of the Houston field office. They know how to take down traffickers and pimps and probably can handle investigating the cartel violence or gang connections associated with this case and map the paper trails.

Joe Bonavolante, section chief, NY Field Office-- works with organized crime, racketeering and mob stuff. He knows the who, what, when, where and why of NYC organized crime and can brief everyone else on what the gang violence looked like in the area from 1996-2012.

Dan Rodriguez, Violent Crimes and SWAT--already caught EAR which means he's not busy. Plus, he specializes in weirdo organ trafficking or underground doctor stuff. He's out of the Sacramento Field Office.
Special Agent Dan Rodriguez

I'd like to pull in one SA from the FBI Albuquerque field office who worked the West Mesa homicides. I have a suspicion they might be related to one another. I could be wrong but they are similar enough that I feel whoever worked that case could bring serious valuable insight into this case.

Also, one SA in Houston who worked the Killing Fields homicides, they can come too. Same environmental elements to the dump sites, there.

Is this not a great task force or what? When the FBI gets started again we should definitely ask them to put this dream team together.

What do you think?

What an interesting post :)

Anybody from the BAU on there?

A profile was done under Sini.
Guess not available to the public.
LE would reach out to Parabon to get a likeness of the UID if they wanted to solve this case.

A profile was done under Sini.
Guess not available to the public.
LE would reach out to Parabon to get a likeness of the UID if they wanted to solve this case.

Why can they not use DNA? Parabon does not necessarily always work to identify Does.

What about that new Forensic Isotope analysis that can identify where a victim is from? NCMEC had a case of a Doe in San Diego and they can narrow down where the victim was from, geographically. Using that and a parabon and sending that info to a legat in another country to distribute to the media and that could help ID Cherries. There is a large chance Cherries was trafficked here from another country in Latin America. Nobody here would know her well enough to report her missing.

As for Peaches, I already sent the info to the GBI and feel she has to be from GA.

Monica Renita Bennett's timeline matches up with the age range of the girl and her sighting at the tattoo parlor and she is missing from Brunswick. I can see how she could be drawn to Long Island, quite easily. Check out the two landscapes, barely can tell them apart. She has been missing along with her brother since she was 15.

If they ran away and she got sucked into prostitution I can see her deliberately taking work there because it would remind her of home. However, I don't know how she'd get by without changing her name. Then again, she probably never used her real name while working and they didn't have the interstate reach to find missing girls as easily (not much social media back then) and relied mostly on sightings.

Maybe an area hospital has a record of her from a cesarian and nobody caught it?

Attachments

• Brunswick.jpg
    Brunswick.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
  • MilfordPtx800_FEATURED-690x253.jpg
    MilfordPtx800_FEATURED-690x253.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
  • gettyimages-505108662-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-505108662-1024x1024.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

BAU. I saw a few profiles created by people who were BAU making profiles of the 'serial killer' on TV. Not sure if they were current BAU.

To be honest, the fact they couldn't see it wasn't a deranged loner "typical" serial killer who murders women and has a mental defect as his entire motive. So, I feel like I am at a loss for names.

Plus, the FBI doesn't seem to publicize BAU like other parts of the Bureau and specifically discourages people from being in the BAU as a profiler...probably because they get a lot of people thinking it is something it isn't?

These murders have a motive and it seems organized crime related like these were girls that were racketeering related casualties.

Nobody thinking that might have been what is going on left me extremely confused because it seemed extremely obvious, to me.

I don't necessarily have a good name to throw out there besides John Douglas. Ooh...Mark Winton is good, too, but he is not with the FBI he teaches at a college in Florida.

There isn't a lot of profiling research that give me psychological insight related to psychopathy, sexual sadism and it's "practical application" when it comes to murdering or mercenary work: Murder for hire, sexual exploitation and profiteering.

Like: what if the serial killer is not a deranged extremist who hates prostitutes and has a dog that tells him who to kill to stop the impending apocalypse by killing *advertiser censored* of Babylon and wears a tin foil hat?

What if this guy is completely sane and uses his psychopathy in an organized way and does this for a living? What if this guy has friends who help out who also enjoy the same thing, as well? What if these are completely cold-blooded, sane criminals who protect one another's interests?

It feels like nobody has considered that.

But John Douglas, from what I have heard so far in his book: He seems extremely logical and aware of logical potentials and a vast array of criminals and motives...if he can't do it, I feel like he could pick a few good profilers to send from BAU if he couldn't do it himself.

I only see the profiles the media puts on TV. I don't ever see legit current BAU even on the FBI YouTube (I've seen all their videos and not much about BAU). I don't know of enough Special Agents in BAU to pick one.

Last edited:
DNA and payment and parabon will produce a likeness.
LE is not interested in knowing who Peaches and her baby is.
SCPD is not interested in technology.
They are waiting for someone to walk in off the street and confess.

DNA and payment and parabon will produce a likeness.
LE is not interested in knowing who Peaches and her baby is.
SCPD is not interested in technology.
They are waiting for someone to walk in off the street and confess.

Then the FBI will get this under control. It doesn't matter to me who does what just that someone does something.

No. I only asked you since you seem to have asserted your authority that you can close one of their cases.
You have blamed everybody and their mother for these crimes.
FBI? Your faith is misplaced.
You will still be singing praises 10 yrs from now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back