Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for her youngest sister and brother who may not have any idea why their father is in jail. their mother is gone and their family is broken. I worry for the boy, what has he learned through anger or sorrow now and going forward.

Sadly, I am afraid the younger sister knows exactly why Daddy is in jail. And him going to jail may be the best thing that has happened for her in a long time. :(

Everyone, please re-read Tricia's post upthread about discussing the mom.

Hi SillyBilly, I think part of the reason so many people are posting about the mom again is that we got new info in the Criminal Complaint against Bryan Rogers. The CC says that SLP told her mother about the abuse and her mother did not believe her. This info came out after Tricia made that post asking us not to discuss the mother. Are we not allowed to discuss this info?

The CC can be viewed here (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC): Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Thanks.

Hi SillyBilly, I think part of the reason so many people are posting about the mom again is that we got new info in the Criminal Complaint against Bryan Rogers. The CC says that SLP told her mother about the abuse and her mother did not believe her. This info came out after Tricia made that post asking us not to discuss the mother. Are we not allowed to discuss this info?

The CC can be viewed here (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC): Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Thanks.

We really don't know any specifics of how it was approached or how the mom actually responded. We don't even know if the mom was in any way instrumental in helping to shed light on the perp. The mom has not been charged and as per Tricia's post, "Maybe if she is charged then we can discuss her in detail."

I'll bring it up with Tricia again but in the meantime, let's don't throw mom under the bus.

We really don't know any specifics of how it was approached or how the mom actually responded. We don't even know if the mom was in any way instrumental in helping to shed light on the perp. The mom has not been charged and as per Tricia's post, "Maybe if she is charged then we can discuss her in detail."

I'll bring it up with Tricia again but in the meantime, let's don't throw mom under the bus.

I understand. I just wanted to explain why she has come up in conversation again. There is TONS of other info in the CC that we can discuss if that small bit is off limits. JMO.

RSBM
She was reunited with her siblings and happy to see them, but didn’t say much about her mother.
None of the children with family, according to Fillyaw. All four children are in social services’ protective custody. Detective Filljaw also said that the mother is currently cooperating with police “at this time.”

ETA: I'm taking that "at this time" comment that she wasn't prior
RSBM

I was so relieved to read this:

"Fillyaw, who flew to Wisconsin to bring the girl home on Friday, said she was in good spirits and talking."
BBM

Great informational posts! I know that I read them, but I don't think my brain processed the content.

All four children are in social services’ protective custody.
Detective Filljaw also said that the mother is currently cooperating with police “at this time.”

Are all four (4) children still in protective custody?

What would CP need to be doing, to bring them all home?

I'm guessing there are procedures in place when someone in the household has been charged with a crime? Wait, I'm going to attempt to answer that.

Could all the children be undergoing interviews? Would that in any way be part of the reunification process? And does anyone have knowledge of the time that would take?

Okay. I believe the brain is working better now. The CC meltdown is being placed under control. I apologize if I stepped on any toes. I am opinionated when vulnerable people are victimized. IMO just so outrageously happy that SP was rescued! :)

ETA: Punctuation :p

Last edited:
Supposedly, but even so he is still her step dad and not her biological dad.

Earlier in the process LE referred to RP as the adoptive father. IMO once SP's father is onboard, I believe we'll be using his WS ID Name, and RP will remain RP, AKA adoptive father.

ETA: Here's one. Thread 1 & 2 have multiple links to RP being called the adoptive father. I hope this helps in my explanation :)

BOND SET FOR ADOPTIVE FATHER CHARGED WITH RAPE IN CASE OF MISSING MONROE COUNTY TEEN

:)

Last edited:
Depends on what kind of rapport she'd built with her teachers. Growing up 30 years ago, I remember being told to "always trust teachers and police officers." These days it feels like teachers are given less respect. My educator friends talk about seeing a change in their students, how they're no longer looked at as people in positions of authority by all their students. We don't know how SP was raised and what she was taught in terms of trusting her teachers. She may have been repeatedly told that they couldn't be trusted and/or that they wouldn't care.

If she had teachers, they could have been males and maybe she didn't trust them or they may have been friends of her adoptive father and she was constantly threatened by him.

If she had teachers, they could have been males and maybe she didn't trust them or they may have been friends of her adoptive father and she was constantly threatened by him.

We don't know, and might never know, if SLP tried to get help in Georgia. If she did, and anything happened, ie. CPS involved (and I don't believe that would be public knowledge?) the moving to TN for RP's health reasons may not have been the truth.

The truth. This adoptive father (figure) terrorized SLP for much of her life. The lying man raped her. That BDR forced this terrified child to video another rape is disgusting on all levels. That RP unknowingly was videoed by SLP is ultimately his downfall.

IMO others can explain this better than I.

Yes...pups can be trusted...unlike too many people. My dog is a comfort dog...she helps others as well as me...

12 years or 1 year or a single event...each victim is different, some can recover from the unimaginable, others cannot. Some think they have recovered but later realize they have not. I think it is more likely that one is “in recovery” basically forever, varying stages...but jmo.

I am hopeful that her menagerie at home might still offer her some comfort. Multiple dogs, a horse, a pet raccoon, and now I'm off to find the list of animals she took care of :)

Here it is:New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen
On her wall, a handwritten chore-list for her working the family's farm, which has horses, pigs, ducks and dogs.

Or would she be avoiding anything to do with the place? It might depend on who bought them, or gifted them, to SP or her siblings.

Last edited:
I am hopeful that her menagerie at home might still offer her some comfort. Multiple dogs, a horse, a pet raccoon, and now I'm off to find the list of animals she took care of :)

Here it is:New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen
On her wall, a handwritten chore-list for her working the family's farm, which has horses, pigs, ducks and dogs.

Or would she be avoiding anything to do with the place? It might depend on who bought them, or gifted them, to SP or her siblings.
But, you know, we have only heard from RP and SP that she was a "farm girl" and was that a false justification for moving the family to the isolated farm? Was that list of animals to care for even in her handwriting. It seems odd to me that she would even need a written list to care for them. It looked staged to me.

Man accused of exploiting girl, 14, who asked to rescue her from abusive stepdad | Daily Mail Online

Feb 6, 2019

Girl, 14, who ran away from home 'because her stepfather was raping her' begged a 31-year-old man she met online to rescue her - 'but he made her send a VIDEO of a sex attack before he came to get her'
  • Bryan Rogers, 31, of Wisconsin, charged with sexual exploitation of a minor for the purpose of producing a visual depiction
  • He is accused of persuading 14-year-old Tennessee girl to send him video of her stepdad, Randall Pruitt, 41, raping her
  • Home-schooled victim met Rogers in December on a gaming platform and asked him to rescue her from Pruitt
  • Affidavit says Rogers told her he needed proof and that without video evidence, he would be 'in a hell of a lot of trouble'
  • After the teen sent him rape video, Rogers drove more than 700 miles to pick her up from Tennessee and take her to Wisconsin
  • Girl was found in a closet inside Madison, Wisconsin, home where Rogers lived with his mother
  • Pruitt was charged with rape last Thursday in Madisonville, Tennessee
  • The teenager's mother, Christina, has not been charged, even though victim claimed she had told her mom about the sexual abuse
The girl's mother has not been charged in connection to the rape, even though the victim claimed in her exchanges with Rogers that she had tried telling Christina about the sexual abuse.

'She was my sunshine, and now my sunshine is gone,' Christina told reporters during her and Pruitt's appeal to the public last week. 'Please help us find our baby, please.

'We're very heartbroken. I miss her. I don't understand...none of us understand,' she said.

WATE 6 On Your Side has recently interviewed Christina, who insisted that she knew nothing about the alleged sexual abuse of her daughter, and said she was now focused on coping with the trauma and caring for her three other children.

Man accused of exploiting girl, 14, who asked to rescue her from abusive stepdad | Daily Mail Online

Feb 6, 2019

Girl, 14, who ran away from home 'because her stepfather was raping her' begged a 31-year-old man she met online to rescue her - 'but he made her send a VIDEO of a sex attack before he came to get her'
  • Bryan Rogers, 31, of Wisconsin, charged with sexual exploitation of a minor for the purpose of producing a visual depiction
  • He is accused of persuading 14-year-old Tennessee girl to send him video of her stepdad, Randall Pruitt, 41, raping her
  • Home-schooled victim met Rogers in December on a gaming platform and asked him to rescue her from Pruitt
  • Affidavit says Rogers told her he needed proof and that without video evidence, he would be 'in a hell of a lot of trouble'
  • After the teen sent him rape video, Rogers drove more than 700 miles to pick her up from Tennessee and take her to Wisconsin
  • Girl was found in a closet inside Madison, Wisconsin, home where Rogers lived with his mother
  • Pruitt was charged with rape last Thursday in Madisonville, Tennessee
  • The teenager's mother, Christina, has not been charged, even though victim claimed she had told her mom about the sexual abuse
The girl's mother has not been charged in connection to the rape, even though the victim claimed in her exchanges with Rogers that she had tried telling Christina about the sexual abuse.

'She was my sunshine, and now my sunshine is gone,' Christina told reporters during her and Pruitt's appeal to the public last week. 'Please help us find our baby, please.

'We're very heartbroken. I miss her. I don't understand...none of us understand,' she said.

WATE 6 On Your Side has recently interviewed Christina, who insisted that she knew nothing about the alleged sexual abuse of her daughter, and said she was now focused on coping with the trauma and caring for her three other children.

That infuriates me so I'm sitting on my hands now..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong