Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna know what I think?

Probably not, but here goes lol

I don’t think SS ran with the university crowd, her life was in a different trajectory, no commonality

It doesn’t matter why she FT mom, either it was an accident or usual method of communication or somewhere in between. Bottom line, mom didn’t seem to think she was in danger.

While she could have had a disagreement at the house and took off and met danger, I think the more likely outcome was that she ODd and they decided not to go down for someone who they considered to be a “party girl”

Altho I will say, the “i was driving to make a statement” kind of has a ring of validity, Bc some days had passed, maybe he just realized the news and hadn’t realized she was missing? As in, he wasn’t acting guilty.

The tone of the thread has changed drastically in the past few days, that’s for sure. It seems taken for granted that she is a drug user. Until I see a source, I’m going to take that as speculation.

I guess it’s important to clarify that alcohol is a drug, technically, and her mom said she was very intoxicated. For me, that has two bearings in the case: one, her decision making abilities would be impaired, and two, her health could have been impacted in many ways, from blood thinning leading to hemorrhage to alcohol poisoning itself.

Edit: a third way that being intoxicated could have bearing on the case would be that she would have been easier to overtake physically, in a kidnapping or assault secenario.

There's been no reporting of drugs playing a part in this story at all so I also hesitate to bring that up. However, it's still possible that they did. That doesn't necessarily mean that Savannah was on anything or, if she did have something in her system, that she willingly and intentionally took it. I haven't discounted the idea of her being slipped something without her knowledge or those who potentially caused her harm being on something. In actuality, it shouldn't matter whether she took anything willingly or not-she's still a victim and her disappearance should still be taken seriously.

OT but every case I have participated in this past year has had horrendous, contradictory reporting. So get used to it...jmo. That is the way it is now. I only listen to LE when they speak words, or when they post on their own official sites. Sad, but necessary imo. Can’t even trust when you read “LE said that...”

Wanna know what I think?

Probably not, but here goes lol

I don’t think SS ran with the university crowd, her life was in a different trajectory, no commonality

It doesn’t matter why she FT mom, either it was an accident or usual method of communication or somewhere in between. Bottom line, mom didn’t seem to think she was in danger.

While she could have had a disagreement at the house and took off and met danger, I think the more likely outcome was that she ODd and they decided not to go down for someone who they considered to be a “party girl”

Altho I will say, the “i was driving to make a statement” kind of has a ring of validity, Bc some days had passed, maybe he just realized the news and hadn’t realized she was missing? As in, he wasn’t acting guilty.

College kids party too. If these guys had just met her how would they know anything about her really? Even if she told them she had kids that doesn't mean she is disposable. Is there any proof she actually did drugs? Saying she ODed is a leap. I don't buy the, "I was headed to the make a statement just now as I'm being pulled over " line lol.

One thing I found interesting about Facetime calls when I was looking up information about them. I found numerous teenagers asking cellphone companies if a facetime call showed up on their parents bill. The sole reason they were asking was because they wanted to be sure if they made those calls their parents wouldn't know. So it must be a well known way to make calls with no trace as that type call is lumped in with all data used by the phone.

It didn't say. Just shows a video of a truck putting the boat into the water by land.
Nearest access to the Kentucky River from Lancaster is the lane off 1971 (Leavell Ridge Rd?). Right where it touches the river, could be a small ramp there, also very out of the way...

If there is (little or no) no current probably could drag that area...

Another ramp upriver near 1541....with a parking area.....but it is across the river from Lancaster...

Last edited:
I appreciate this article being posted. I think it humanizes SS. I am usually suspicious of anything anyone says but I believe what the friend is saying. I am wondering how she would know about the relationship of the 3 men though I can imagine there is a great deal of info being shared by locals. I think her account of what may have happened is very believable.

"Speratos told Fox News that two of the three men appear to be in their early 20’s. She thinks the three are not close-knit friends, rather co-workers who decided to go out and pick up girls in Lexington on the night they met Spurlock."
Spurlock’s best friend says she would have ‘jumped out of car’ before going to rural county with strangers

Nearest access to the Kentucky River from Lancaster is the lane off 1971 (Leavell Ridge Rd?). Right where it touches the river, could be a small ramp there, also very out of the way...

Great info. Thank you. Going to try and find it on google maps.

One thing I found interesting about Facetime calls when I was looking up information about them. I found numerous teenagers asking cellphone companies if a facetime call showed up on their parents bill. The sole reason they were asking was because they wanted to be sure if they made those calls their parents wouldn't know. So it must be a well known way to make calls with no trace as that type call is lumped in with all data used by the phone.

Why not just use a free calling apps like viber or w/e the newest one is? As long as you have wifi you can use them and they are possibly something that is easier to hide from parents.

Do you mean via Sugar Creek that runs into K river?

Why not just use a free calling apps like viber or w/e the newest one is? As long as you have wifi you can use them and they are possibly something that is easier to hide from parents.
LOL, no idea. are those apps face to face?

Another ramp upriver near 1541....with a parking area.....but it is across the river from Lancaster...
This area? Google Maps

I think just having your phone set to WiFi calling mode will keep the call off of the cell provider log. While using on WiFi of course.But I’m not positive? Anybody know for sure without speculating?

Last edited:
LOL, no idea. are those apps face to face?

I don't know there probably is an app. I knew people that would use apps when they didn't have a phone that worked or they were using an ipod thing. It's kind of like using skype on an older ipad you use wifi. There are probably newer and scarier ways to contact strangers now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922