Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also wondering how she knows this. I'm like you and assume it's from talk around town. I'm less worried about SS's background than I am the men she was with. Are they known drug users? Do they have rap sheets? Are they good kids that possibly partied too hard and something went wrong?

When I say SS possibly could have OD'd, previous drug use doesn't play into this for me. Lots of things do. OD could be alcohol poisoning, it could be they slipped her something and she OD'd, it could be that it was the first time she ever tried drugs and OD'd.

My gut feeling is whatever happened was an accident and wasn't planned by the men. Covered up by the men, yes, but maybe not planned. Since her phone didn't go off until 8:30, I'm leaning towards they all fell asleep (or, possibly one or two of the men went home), he/they woke up and she had died during the few hours they were asleep. Man/Men panicked and disposed of her versus calling 911 because they knew she was dead. Alcohol poisoning is real as we all know and it's just possible she expired because of this. It's also very possible they wanted more from her sex wise than she was willing to give and things went horribly wrong. The background of these men would factor into several of my thoughts on what happened.

It would shock me if all three men (or even one) left their phones at home while taking her body somewhere. How can LE not yet know the pings of those phones, or, have a map of where they were? I'm SURE they do, just thinking outloud of how I'm surprised her body hasn't been located.

I still believe there is a SLIM chance she did leave on foot. As a teenager I was at a party and I had no idea where I was. Some bad things went down and I was scared to death and just left. I can see it happening if she was truly scared. Doesn't matter how cold or what shoes she was wearing, when you are scared for your safety, you get out of there. I don't think this is what happened, but I'm not 100% ruling it out. But....how far did she get that they can't find her? I don't think it would have been far. Could she have called for a ride? Yes, does LE know who that was? Possibly, and possibly they are keeping it quiet while looking into that angle and why they are searching farther away (but I doubt it).

I still also find it confusing on the number of people she was, or wasn't, with. Are there more players? I'm like some of you, did they go anywhere in between? Did they stop at one house and end up at another?

2:30AM leaves bar to go 40 minutes away. An hour tops to get to the "searched" house? 3:30AM. Phone goes off at 8:30AM. What happened in those 5 hours? Did they make several stops? Did they go straight to the house that was searched, party another hour two, crash then wake up to her dead? Did something happen on the WAY to the house and she died? Did they dispose of her within those 5 hours only to find her phone in their car or at their house at 8:30 and turn it off then destroy it? Way easier to get rid of a phone than a body at a later time.

So many questions. I don't think she is alive at this point and that's heartbreaking to me for her family and children. She was 22. Yes, a lot of bad mistakes, probably not a lot of direction from the adults in her life. Did she deserve to die? Absolutely NOT!

These are just my rambling thoughts......
I have all those questions as well. In general, it is pretty easy to find out who owns any house through the county records and then find out who (over age 18 lives in the house. Then check criminal records. If they are incarcerated OR under supervision ;) public records show their pic, charge, start and end date, etc. ;):rolleyes: I'll leave it at that

Too easy......Just follow 27 to the that bridge.....easy to dump there or that Camp Nelson place....
I saw a bridge from a SS media story earlier and asked if anyone knew what bridge it was because it struck me as an easy place to dump a body. I'll try to find it and also look at Camp Nelson. Did you say one of those areas has a land to water ramp?

They may be worried about the rain and liability. We nearly had to pull off the road. Fri is looking better. Camp Nelson, where he's thinking of putting in, is between those two locks. The old bridge is closed off, of course, but you can still gain access to it but you'd have to walk a bit, and maneuver around the road blocks. The little bridge on down, around that lil loop, is wide open. Water isn't usually very deep though, iirc.
Check out the posts from about 1:30-1:50. Trying to figure out where they are.

It's possible the guys are only guilty of being crappy hosts and negligent when it comes picking up drunk girls. When they took her back to the house that was about 40 miles away were they anywhere near her home? If it's really out of the way what was the plan?
PARRRR TAYYYY!!!
I’m assuming they weren’t thinking much beyond that...no way they were concerned about distance and logistics
Lord, maybe she woke up and wanted to skult out not knowing where she was or where she was going. They “may “ (or he) thought, thank god she’s gone...that’s why I wonder about him not really hiding from LE? I realize it’s anstretch, but he knew he was in a vehicle that was being looked for

I'm not sure what the likely hood of a girl leaving a bar with strangers, partying with them at a house 40 miles away. Leaves by walking with no working cell phone, coat or wallet in the morning and is then randomly abducted. I think its far more likely based on the findings of the same scenarios that i have seen on other cases here. That Its fairly probable she was met with foul play while with one or more individuals that she left that bar with....JMO

Last edited:
PARRRR TAYYYY!!!
I’m assuming they weren’t thinking much beyond that...no way they were concerned about distance and logistics
Lord, maybe she woke up and wanted to skult out not knowing where she was or where she was going. They “may “ (or he) thought, thank god she’s gone...that’s why I wonder about him not really hiding from LE? I realize it’s anstretch, but he knew he was in a vehicle that was being looked for

I've been thinking that too. She could have been disoriented and just left on her own. Maybe the cell service sucked there and she walked to get a signal. Accidents do happen. It is possible.

I guess it wouldn't explain why they are searching the rivers.

I'm not sure what the likely hood of a girl leaving a bar with strangers, partying with them at a house 40 miles away. Leaves by walking with no working cell phone, coat or wallet in the morning and is then randomly abducted. I think its far more likely based on the findings of the same scenarios that i have seen on other cases here. That Its fairly probable she was met with foul play while with one or more individuals that she left that bar with....JMO
But it's the white car she rode in that has been towed by LE? And LE did not take the truck? It's been confusing because reports were that it was the white guy's house that was searched, then reports that two houses were searched. White car/ Black guy and Black truck/White guy if I have it straight.

But it's the white car she rode in that has been towed by LE? And LE did not take the truck? It's been confusing because reports were that it was the white guy's house that was searched, then reports that two houses were searched. White car/ Black guy and Black truck/White guy if I have it straight.

According to ss Mom she was in a car face timing her from the backseat, African american male driving and another male in the passenger seat and a female in the backseat with SS. I'm not sure who did what or where, but I just find it highly likely that atleast one of those individuals are involved in what happen to her. MOO

Last edited:
This is a report from this morning where I asked if anyone knew what bridge this was.
The bridge in the news video and the one from Google Earth (Camp Nelson?) looks to have identical (low) guardrails....

I saw a bridge from a SS media story earlier and asked if anyone knew what bridge it was because it struck me as an easy place to dump a body. I'll try to find it and also look at Camp Nelson. Did you say one of those areas has a land to water ramp?
Looks like one maybe two boat ramps off Old Lexington Rd. near Camp Nelson.

It's possible the guys are only guilty of being crappy hosts and negligent when it comes picking up drunk girls. When they took her back to the house that was about 40 miles away were they anywhere near her home? If it's really out of the way what was the plan?
Yup, You're right...they were certainly crappy hosts.............(!)

I've been thinking that too. She could have been disoriented and just left on her own. Maybe the cell service sucked there and she walked to get a signal. Accidents do happen. It is possible.

I guess it wouldn't explain why they are searching the rivers.
She may have left on foot. Arguing with the friends she first went out with, hanging up on her mom, she might have argued with these 3 guys, too, and walked out. One thing about females drinking is that they will need to urinate often. If she was on foot, she may have wandered into a field or woods for that purpose, got tired or passed out, succumbed to hypothermia. IDK why they are searching rivers though other than LE discovered some evidence or a statement from 1 of the 3 or an uninvolved witness saw something suspicious, ID'd a vehicle near a bridge or river.

Yes, a high bridge with low guard rails......ideal for dumping at 3:30 in the morning...

She may have left on foot. Arguing with the friends she first went out with, hanging up on her mom, she might have argued with these 3 guys, too, and walked out. One thing about females drinking is that they will need to urinate often. If she was on foot, she may have wandered into a field or woods for that purpose, got tired or passed out, succumbed to hypothermia. IDK why they are searching rivers though other than LE discovered some evidence or a statement from 1 of the 3 or an uninvolved witness saw something suspicious, ID'd a vehicle near a bridge or river.

In the video link that was just posted. The reporter say LE has exhausted all leads and they are searching rivers because water is pepper's specialty and they are trying to rule OUT locations. She may not be in a river at all.

If that's the closest one, use your mouse and follow the river to the locks

I don't think this is where they put in, today, but it is a fairly popular ramp in GC. It's between locks 7 & 8. Could have put in on the Jessamine side across from it.
https://earth.app.goo.gl/?apn=com.google.earth&ibi=com.google.b612&isi=293622097&ius=googleearth&link=https://earth.google.com/web/@37.76795243,-84.52532476,173.95436838a,0d,60y,351.85579847h,85t,0r/data=CgAiGgoWZnl5RnYyZ0hCOXViUW1PLTNfdlpWdxAC

Yes, with the exception of a few access places along the river, I would search all roadsides and turnouts first.

I've been thinking through what Savanna's friend and Godmother to her children said and it would explain her ending up in the backseat of the car if one of the men was making her stay in the car.
I keep going back to how obvious it is she was with the man she has her arm around his arm and walking so close to him. That's the guy she wants to be with. At around 3:a.m. she talks with her Mom and she is in the front seat, AA man driving and someone in back yelling, Mom thought maybe two people in back but possibly the voices were the man driving and one in backseat. At that time she's fine. They've been driving for maybe 15 or 20 mins. There must be a reason Police are saying Savannah was in the backseat, what could that reason be? How do they know? Why did she change seats?
This gives me reason to think they forced her to go to the home she was last at with them. So if that's what happened it leads me to believe they raped her, killed her and disposed of the body. But we still have her phone going off at 8:30 a.m. Them knowing they were seen with her at the bar and most likely on cameras. You don't usually gang rape a woman and not think she's going to Police. You kill the victim so they don't identify you but they already left so much evidence the Police would have found them.
I'm going back to she willingly went with them and liked the guy she is seen close with.

Another thing is if the three men were there to pick up women they did a poor job of it by leaving with only one.

I'm still thinking this through but had to consider the info given by her close friend.

Wish we could figure out why her Mom saw her in the passenger seat but Police are saying she traveled in the backseat and why would they emphasize that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg