Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything police have told us about what happened after SS left the bar except the cell phone dying has come from the 3 men. jmo
nah...im not buying that at all.
I am thinking there are SM post, possibly on Snapchat or in the cloud that show her in the back. I will NOT believe for a moment that they details they have received are from the three suspects.

According to ss Mom she was in a car face timing her from the backseat, African american male driving and another male in the passenger seat and a female in the backseat with SS. MOO
Mom said SS was in front.
"There was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking."
Missing Kentucky Mom Savannah Spurlock Was Taken to Rural Home: Police

Police say she was transported in backseat so she went from front to back at some point.
"Spurlock, who gave birth to twins in December, was driven from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle."
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

The there is this which I am just seeing.
"The missing mother of four was reportedly seen in the backseat of a car with two of the men."
Savannah Spurlock: Kentucky woman has been missing a month
BBM

My mistake, I didn’t remember correctly from the interview video on the placement of people in the vehicle. But the mother does say there was a female in the vehicle in the interview posted a few pages back. Moo

There have been pages and pages dedicated to where she sat. What's the difference??? It was 3 o clock in the morning. Mom was probably half asleep. Savannah was in a car. That's about all we really know or even need to know. Everything else is nothing but speculation.
Hahaha omg I feel the same way about the “why did she FT?” posts
Ummm Bc she did?

Does anybody know if LE has said weather they expect foul play is involved? And if they haven’t then why did they say they believed she was deceased? I’m curious as to what they have been able to piece together from witness statements not matching up?

I'm hoping by searching the cars, home and doing testing. Did Savannah leave DNA in the backseat of the car?
nah...im not buying that at all.
I am thinking there are SM post, possibly on Snapchat or in the cloud that show her in the back. I will NOT believe for a moment that they details they have received are from the three suspects.
I think otherwise. Suspects are usually 90% honest. They only lie about the important stuff. jmo

<modsnipped quoted post>

Per DNA, tests take sooooo long. I don’t see this case being expedited at the crime lab. I mean she’s a lovely young mom & all but there’s cases in front of her that are on hold & have been for some time. I think the only time they would expedite is if they found an unidentified person or in an ongoing crime, like a serial rapist or something. Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it.

At any rate, the searchers are limited as to what they can share. I only know when he's been called in and, at the end of the day, what the weather was like while he was out. Sometimes what they had for lunch if a local place donated the food. Beyond those things, I get very few updates from him. I get more from the news.
What is so secret about a public search? I can appreciate if they find something, to not release details. Do they have to take some sort of oath, or are you just saying your husband doesnt talk about work ?

Not good for searching today, huh?

Per DNA, tests take sooooo long. I don’t see this case being expedited at the crime lab. I mean she’s a lovely young mom & all but there’s cases in front of her that are on hold & have been for some time. I think the only time they would expedite is if they found an unidentified person or in an ongoing crime, like a serial rapist or something. Jmo
Well that’s assuming there was DNA found? But there’s no denying she was in the car or the house, so finding a hair isnt exactly a Columbo moment
Now if they found signs of a struggle, pools of blood, that’s a whole other ball of wax, but that doesnt “seem” to be the case

I think otherwise. Suspects are usually 90% honest. They only lie about the important stuff. jmo

I've worked around criminals and they lie and are con artists. Also never guilty of the crime even when caught and found guilty doing time.

What is so secret about a public search? I can appreciate if they find something, to not release details. Do they have to take some sort of oath, or are you just saying your husband doesnt talk about work ?

I’ve been on 3-4 in Danny Boone Forest, on horseback, over the years. We didn’t have any stipulations. We weren’t clearing the woods for the president or anything.
We didn’t do any oaths, lol. We found a lot of garbage in all the searches. Nothing “confidential”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie