GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

Seems silly. Majority of cases I’ve followed have a Facebook group (or five). I really hope the judge shuts this down real quick.
Agreed! I've followed many cases that had a plethora of FB discussion groups made for them, and I have never seen them brought into the case itself before. I don't think these groups have any information that isn't available to the public anyways, and out of how-many-members, there's only a handful that are locals to begin with. I personally don't find a change of venue necessary because a FB group exists. They're just grasping at straws to try to buy time.

Seems silly. Majority of cases I’ve followed have a Facebook group (or five). I really hope the judge shuts this down real quick.

Agreed! I've followed many cases that had a plethora of FB discussion groups made for them, and I have never seen them brought into the case itself before. I don't think these groups have any information that isn't available to the public anyways, and out of how-many-members, there's only a handful that are locals to begin with. I personally don't find a change of venue necessary because a FB group exists. They're just grasping at straws to try to buy time.

This FB group actually found her ex husband and other people from her previous “lives” before LE did. They were discussing things with him and other previous boyfriends/friends in posts. They really inserted themselves into the case. I heard LE was very upset. I left the group quickly once I saw what they were doing.

Comments suggesting whether or not Kimberly Kessler should be put to death, as well as critiques of her mental health, were among those introduced during testimony in Nassau County court on Tuesday.

Arguments are continuing before Judge James Daniel.

Another hearing is scheduled in two weeks to discuss whether certain documents can be released on the case.

Kimberly Kessler, woman accused of killing Nassau County mom, appears in court

Court records: Blood found in hair salon where Joleen Cummings was last seen
Records provided to the defense attorney for the woman accused of killing Joleen Cummings show that detectives and the lead prosecutor found bloodstains on a chair in the salon, the wall near the reception desk, a wooden display stand, a signboard, a vacuum cleaner leaning against the wall, another chair and a display rack next to the desk.
Detectives swabbed the stains on the wall and one of the chairs and they tested positive for blood. Investigators wrote the salon was a "crime scene."

From the link:
The documents say inside that storage unit Kessler had four wigs and a crown royal bag with two cut ponytails.
Detectives also found three cellphones. Investigators say kessler has had 18 different identities over the years.

Action News Jax is continuing to go through more of those records now. We're expecting to learn more about the zip ties Kessler reportedly bought, text messages between Cummings and Kessler, photos of pillows, shoes and a glove found in the woods behind Tangles Salon.

Prosecutors have released a list of evidence in the case against Kimberly Kessler, a woman accused of killing a Nassau County mother.
The evidence includes photos of an appointment book with blood stains on it as well as phone records, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said investigators have interviewed several people in preparation for the trial, including Kessler's fellow inmates and employees at a Marine supply store.
At the Marine supply store, investigators said they paid close attention to zip ties. Documents also state that evidence relating to the case may have been found near the St. Johns Town Center.

Kessler is accused of killing Joleen Cummings, a Nassau County mother who went missing in May.
On May 13, surveillance video showed Kessler leaving Cummings' car in a Nassau County Home Depot parking lot about two miles from Tangles Salon where both women worked.

After leaving the car, the video showed Kessler at a Gate gas station next door to Home Depot. Kessler asked a clerk at the store to call her a cab, according to an audio interview with the clerk.

Prosecutors release list of evidence in Kimberly Kessler trial

What's with the mask? Hiding her face from being further recognized and identified as someone else? or as someone else' killer?
She has to. Well she wouldn’t have to if she submitted to a tuberculosis test. But she didn’t want to do that. I think she likes to control things.

1st glimpse in court of woman accused in Nassau County mother's killing
She entered the courtroom wearing a neon jumpsuit, indicating she is a high-risk prisoner, and wearing a medical mask over her lower face.

Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper said when she was transferred from Duval County earlier in the day she was wearing the mask as a precaution because she refused to submit to a tuberculosis test. Deputies and corrections officers plan to keep the mask on permanently.

Evidence List Document: Evidence

[my commentary]

"Items Previously Provided or in the process of being provided:
  • 7. All Tangles Crime Scene Photos, Luminal Photos
  • 16. Photos of Appointment Book - Blood Stains, Re-Written Pages [Re-Written pages? Did JS/KK replace/rewrite blood soaked pages?]
  • 17A-J. A whole lot of video surveillance
  • 24. Photos of Joleen Cummings' Vehicle Specifically the Rotor [Specifically the rotor. I'm not sure what to make of that. The brake rotors?]
  • 26. Fingerprint Photos and Analysis of Cummings' Vehicle
  • 36. Photos of Pillows, Shoes, and Glove found in Woods behind Tangles
  • 52. Det. Rose Investigation of the deceased Jennifer Sybert
  • 61. Angela Conboy's Research of Sybert/Kessler
  • 63. Photos of Dumpster at the Masonic Lodge
  • 65. Photos of Plant
  • 79. X-Ray of Joleen Cumming's Foot [An x-ray of JC's foot? o_O]
  • 81. Photos of Trash Bags
  • 84. Photos of Evidence at St. John's Town Center
+ a ton of cell phone records, screenshots of text messages, and interviews

Items State not Permitted to disclose:
  • 1. Any DAVID Information [I have no clue what this means.]