Websleuths Presents "Into the Case" Season 1

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Websleuths Presents Into The Case.

A new podcast hosted by Levi Page and yours truly.

CLICK HERE to subscribe to Websleuths new true crime podcast "Into the Case" on iTunes! Please leave us a 5-star rating/review too!

Our premier season we go Into The Case of the murders of Russell and Shirley Dermond.

What makes our podcast different from all the others is Websleuths members will be directly involved in helping us shake loose some clues that could lead to the Dermond case actually being solved. No other podcast has the incredible minds of the members on Websleuths helping with their show.

At the bottom of the page will be links to all the threads discussing Russell and Shirley Dermond

Episode 1, available Monday, January 21st 12 midnight will feature the following guests:

Vinnie Politan - Lead anchor for Court TV
Dianne Moody - Former police officer lives in Eatonton, GA.
Taylor Johnson aka TJTennisPro on Websleuths.com
Joseph Scott Morgan - Distinguished Scholar of Applied Forensics at Jacksonville State University
Larry Levine - former efficiency expert for organized crime - created Wall Street Prison Consultants

Dermond Discussion Threads
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Thread #12
Dermond Media Thread

Check out our Twitter account

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Last edited:
Lots of info well delivered, AND without an overabundance of miscellaneous rambling from "guests" ;) Looking forward to more episodes.

These murders are strange, troubling and extremely puzzling. This case certainly deserves a good podcast. You're off to a great start!

Lots of info well delivered, AND without an overabundance of miscellaneous rambling from "guests" ;) Looking forward to more episodes.

These murders are strange, troubling and extremely puzzling. This case certainly deserves a good podcast. You're off to a great start!
Thanks for listening!

You guys, this 2nd episode is awesome! It provides a ton of information. I’ve often wondered about vendettas from fired employees at some of the Hardee’s owned by the Dermonds. It just seems SUCH a daunting task to try to narrow it down to a particular person/persons. I’m excited to hear where you guys take this! I’m leaving my iTunes review right now.:) Thanks so much!

You guys, this 2nd episode is awesome! It provides a ton of information. I’ve often wondered about vendettas from fired employees at some of the Hardee’s owned by the Dermonds. It just seems SUCH a daunting task to try to narrow it down to a particular person/persons. I’m excited to hear where you guys take this! I’m leaving my iTunes review right now.:) Thanks so much!
Thank you so much, that means a lot!

Agreed! The first episode was awesome. When can we hear more and how often will new episodes be published?
Every other week. Hopefully as the show grows we can hire people to do the editing so we can concentrate on recording interviews and researching and then go weekly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back