Found Deceased MA - Andrew Pearson II, 25, Springfield, Hampden County, 28 Jan 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
ZRV3B5DWLZCBNERZNUF23C7NFA.jpg

SPRINGFIELD - The family of a city man is seeking help in locating him after he has been missing for five days.

Andrew Pearson II, 25, was last seen at 4 p.m. Monday as he was heading off to work at Panera Bread in East Longmeadow.

When he left home, he was on foot, and had no car. He did not have his cellphone with him, according to his family.

Springfield police confirmed there is a missing persons report filed for Pearson by the family, and are investigating.

When last seen he was wearing denim jeans, black sneakers, and a fuzzy, bright blue hooded sweatshirt.

Anyone who knows where he can be found is asked to call 413 417-7651 or 413 304-1842.

Springfield family seeks help locating missing man

Another missing person from Springfield...

So what are the theories on the connection, if any, between the two friends' disappearances? As noted by OP, there is less information given about Andrew and seemingly less urgency by his family in regard to his disappearance. Why would that be? Could it be Andrew is concerned for his safety as a result of Achim's disappearance, so went "off radar?" Could he be avoiding questioning by LE for any number of reasons? Or, coincidentally, could he, too, be the victim of foul play or an accident, as is suspected in the case of Achim's disappearance? MOO.

So what are the theories on the connection, if any, between the two friends' disappearances?
Rsbm
Could be any of those things - I could speculate but that’s all it would be. Hopefully LE is looking for connections. I think Andrew disappeared a few days after Achim’s phone was found and I’m wondering if there’s any significance to that timing.

A lot more info here about Andrew...

James Villalobos

"His mom tells me that like anyone else, he has his demons and his issues, and the day before he went missing he tried getting help. On Monday, he was scheduled to work Noon to 7 p.m. at his job at the Panera in East Longmeadow...but asked to leave early at 4:00 because he was not feeling well. That was the last time he was seen or heard from. He does not have his cell phone on him.

She says that he has gone missing before, but never for this long. She's desperately asking for the public's help because he needs to take medication.

At the end of the conversation she told me, "My son has a chemical imbalance, but I love him just as much
."

This reporter has more posts about Andrew and Achim on his FB page

A lot more info here about Andrew...

James Villalobos

"His mom tells me that like anyone else, he has his demons and his issues, and the day before he went missing he tried getting help. On Monday, he was scheduled to work Noon to 7 p.m. at his job at the Panera in East Longmeadow...but asked to leave early at 4:00 because he was not feeling well. That was the last time he was seen or heard from. He does not have his cell phone on him.

She says that he has gone missing before, but never for this long. She's desperately asking for the public's help because he needs to take medication.

At the end of the conversation she told me, "My son has a chemical imbalance, but I love him just as much
."

This reporter has more posts about Andrew and Achim on his FB page

I hate to hear this - that's rough. Maybe the cases are unrelated. I hope he's somewhere getting help.

Springfield Police address social media rumors surrounding missing person cases

Police departments across the country use social media as a way to connect with people in the area who might have information about a case.

It’s a tool they rely on, but the flip side of social media is that it can spread lies and can quickly cause panic among thousands of people.

Achim Bailey and Andrew Pearson II are both young men from Springfield that have been reported missing recently.

Since then, rumors on social media have been connecting their cases and according to police, that's far from the truth.

"These two cases are absolutely 100 percent not connected," said Ryan Walsh, Spokesperson for the Springfield Police Department.

[...]

Search for missing Springfield man last seen 8 days ago continues

Andrew Pearson II was last seen leaving his job at Panera Bread in East Longmeadow on Monday, January 28.

Several family members of Andrew Pearson II believe he is somewhere in the Forest Park neighborhood of the city, and added that he suffers from a mental and emotional illness that could be contributing to his disappearance.

Search for missing Springfield man last seen 8 days ago continues

Andrew Pearson II was last seen leaving his job at Panera Bread in East Longmeadow on Monday, January 28.

Several family members of Andrew Pearson II believe he is somewhere in the Forest Park neighborhood of the city, and added that he suffers from a mental and emotional illness that could be contributing to his disappearance.
Forest Park looks to be 735 acres - I hope they have a lot of people looking.....or maybe a search dog.

I haven’t looked at a map of where he worked. Was it close to the water at all? A short walk, even? Water always freaks me out. I know nothing about that area. My vision impairment makes searching maps almost impossible. Ugh!

I haven’t looked at a map of where he worked. Was it close to the water at all? A short walk, even? Water always freaks me out. I know nothing about that area. My vision impairment makes searching maps almost impossible. Ugh!

I've linked below a few pics of three maps from the Forest Park area in Springfield, MA. I'm hoping this all works and that the maps are large enough for you to adjust to your vision needs. Let me know if you can see them. If not, I have another idea. :)

The dark blue map is a neat pic of the crime rates in the area. It's quite interesting.

Forest Park Neighborhood Guide - Springfield, MA | Trulia

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-39-12-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-36-57-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-08-10-37-12-1.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads