Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!

I zoomed in to watch this and can see someone get in now.

The person is pretty slim, matches pictures we've seen of Libby. Definitely got in on their own, imo. Maybe tossed her coat or purse in the back

Thank you for this. That is much clearer, looks like someone throwing a bag into the footwell and then voluntarily getting in - I think he may have been kerb crawling or meeting someone for a quick hook up, which would explain all this - I think that could be why the police have released the footage or atleast okayed its release they are obviously working to rule this guy out as much as trying to rule him in...

Not really sure what to make of the CCTV footage really, it's not a lot to go on.
I'm leaning towards Libby unfortunately falling in the river and her body has been carried a fair distance.

The only way i can see the polish lad being involved is the affair theory, but then again Libby's phone would have proof of that.

So.......

The consensus seems to be that IF we see someone getting into the passenger seat,..they appear to get in without being bundled or thrown?
And
IF this is our man

Then he is accused of going out to abduct someone (with a possible view to being "the kung fu killer")...

Yet he uses his own car,sits rolling a *advertiser censored* on cctv,and his idea of blending into his surroundings on a night in hull....is to don that well known killing outfit of shorts and wellies??

If he has done something nasty...then he should stick at his meat processing because his future as a budding "dexter" looks none too promising

The way he sits sideways smoking with his door open is as if he's keeping an eye on something or someone that it's easier to observe from that position. I smoke and I'd sit in the drivers seat, door closed, window open.

Wow. That really does help. Before looking at your GIF, I was certain it was a woman willingly getting into the car, one leg first, then the other, but now I've looked at the GIF, I can see the driver first throws something (a handbag?) into the footwell of the passenger seat with one hand and then after a slight delay, the passenger appears to be thrown onto the passenger seat having been possibly leant against the car and supported by his other arm. The way she bounces as she lands on the seat is consistent with being more or less carried under both legs, then plonked onto the seat.
I also want to say, I don't think women generally just chuck their handbag into a car's footwell before getting into it, nor do they tend to get into the front passenger seat of a taxi (or fake taxi, if that was the case).

But Libby didn't have a bag with her did she?

It does look like someone getting into the passenger side after a few views.

I'm not sure if it looks like they're being placed in or getting in on their own though.

Question: Is it customary in the UK for a taxi driver to open the car door for you, and for a fare to sit in the front passenger seat?
Sometimes I sit in the front, sometimes I sit in the back. Sometimes a driver may open the door if they're already outside the car, if they're inside I usually just get in myself. So... It's all a load of "sometimes" lol.

As to where he drove, IMO not far and to a place he knows

But she was only a block or so away from her home- why get in and pay a cab?

To go get keys, imo. Explains why she didn't go inside after the first taxi brought her home.

All my assumption, of course. She couldn't call a proper taxi since she had no phone. So she went with PR in his unofficial taxi. And then who knows what happened.

Is it a fact that this is the suspect on video?

I don’t see a second person...jmo
Seems way too quick, whatever he puts in car

Thinking about it being a bag put in the car first. Did she have a bag with her? There was never any appeal for a bag by the police which they normally do and if she were taking a bag out with her then surely she would have taken her phone too. I kinda assumed she hadn't taken a bag out with her hence why she'd left her phone at home

The way he sits sideways smoking with his door open is as if he's keeping an eye on something or someone that it's easier to observe from that position. I smoke and I'd sit in the drivers seat, door closed, window open.

Sitting sideways the driver also has his back to the witness Renault vehicle which passes around 00:05 on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288