CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that KK won't be sentenced till after PF trial says alot imo. I'm not a lawyer but it leads me to believe that if anything comes out that KK was in fact not telling the complete truth, the deal will be taken off the table IMO...any verified attorneys care to weigh in?

Last edited:
I think the fact that KK won't be sentenced till after PF trial says alot imo. I'm not a lawyer but it leads me to believe that if anything comes out that KK was in fact not telling the truth, the deal will be taken off the table IMO...any verified attorneys care to weigh in?
Not an atty, but yes, if KK lies about anything or does not follow the judges orders (i.e. she talks to the press), the deal is off the table. That's why they won't sentence her until after the PF trial. If PF comes out with something that contradicts what KK says or implicates her further in the murder, and KK hasn't already fully informed the court, she will lose the deal. There's every possibility as this progresses that there may be other charges if she had more to do with this than she has told the courts. My guess is, once PF realizes KK is being completely transparent, he'll turn on her and we'll really hear what happened.

DA May spoke to his assistant (curly hair and glasses female) during the presser. KKL was fingerprinted and photographed at Colorado Springs PD yesterday. They were the ones to release her photo to the press and public via twitter this morning. hth

@CSPDPIO
3 hours ago
Springs Police (@CSPDPIO) on Twitter

Twitter

Dy5TjJFU8AAtrYu
Thanks!

Well, she may "travel" instead of drive. And in (especially on the left side of the US) be within her freedom rights to be without license and insurance. NOTE: I do not believe in sovereignty, but i do believe in the word "hogwash"!
Slightly OT...PLEASE delete if not proper.
MOO

Idaho is a mandatory proof of registration and insurance state. If all of your paperwork isn't exactly up to snuff and in good order where you can find it in a panic, you will be cited. It's also a mandatory seat belt state. Any time they don't see that telltale shoulder strap, you're going to get pulled over and cited. The fact that she doesn't have any seat belt violations indicates she a generally conscientious driver to me.
I might add that in my humble opinion as a longtime traveler, Idaho has the worst average drivers in the nation. Her citations probably merit a Good Driver Award.
IMO

I think the point is she gives the defense reasonable doubt. I still think it is a strong case but there is NO way KK is not the defense's key weapon against the prosecution so her appearance is important and it needs to be as soft as a kitten.
I don't think hold up well as a prosecution witness. She won't be able to keep up the poor little me victim act. A bad defense attorney would be able to bring out her true nature - vindictive, jealous, scheming or whatever.

Did anyone see her defense attorney put her arm around KKL's shoulders when KKL had to stand at the podium? Please. :rolleyes: KKL is not a girl, not a victim, not giving an impact statement. The bloom is off that rose.

Is RadarOnline the only one reporting this? (That her "plea comes hours after confirmation that she had been fired?") I remember another report within the last week or so that she was no longer employed by the hospital. Hmmm...
Idaho Nurse Pleads Guilty To Evidence Tampering In Missing Colorado Mom’s Case

KK will have no future anywhere in the Medical Field, EVER: not even in any of their volunteer 'charity stores'.
Her case will be discussed in all fields, from CEO to cleaners/gardeners.
KK should begin searching for positions in 'call centres', ironing, mowing lawns, cleaning.
How wonderful.:):)
MOO.

Not an atty, but yes, if KK lies about anything or does not follow the judges orders (i.e. she talks to the press), the deal is off the table. That's why they won't sentence her until after the PF trial. If PF comes out with something that contradicts what KK says or implicates her further in the murder, and KK hasn't already fully informed the court, she will lose the deal. There's every possibility as this progresses that there may be other charges if she had more to do with this than she has told the courts. My guess is, once PF realizes KK is being completely transparent, he'll turn on her and we'll really hear what happened.
PF's defense team may uncover witnesses other than PF, too. For instance, KKL may have spoken to a coworker or been observed by a coworker, and that party may have witnessed something that refutes KKL's expected testimony. Wait'n'See. PF's defense is as quiet as PF.

Idaho is a mandatory proof of registration and insurance state. If all of your paperwork isn't exactly up to snuff and in good order where you can find it in a panic, you will be cited. It's also a mandatory seat belt state. Any time they don't see that telltale shoulder strap, you're going to get pulled over and cited. The fact that she doesn't have any seat belt violations indicates she a generally conscientious driver to me.
I might add that in my humble opinion as a longtime traveler, Idaho has the worst average drivers in the nation. Her citations probably merit a Good Driver Award.
IMO
She's an RN and homeowner, so I don't think she is an anti-govt scofflaw about car insurance especially with young children. Not paying the car insurance bill may be a sign of money troubles...

She said she knew he committed a homicide and yet she took that phone back to Idaho instead of the police! WOW pathetic woman.
Yes. Pathetic, repulsive, disgusting and any other pejorative we can come up with. I'm beginning to think PF had something on her. Something big she feared of being revealed never mind her secret desire to get KB out of her lover's life. Yeah, maybe she was afraid, but not for her children, for HERSELF! I have no doubt if PF goes to trial, we will be "enlightened."

I would like to know when she arrived in Teller County, what the reason for her visit was and if she requested time off from work and if so, when did she put in her request.
jmo
exactly tippy!
if she was in TC the whole time or came after the fact...
I also think if she had sexual relations with him during that trip she is a goner.
the fact they have her buying food on cctv says that she had an appetite....that in itself is interesting to me.
certainly doesn't represent being emotionally screwed up or traumatized does it.

imo

She's an RN and homeowner, so I don't think she is an anti-govt scofflaw about car insurance especially with young children. Not paying the car insurance bill may be a sign of money troubles...

Is KK a homeowner? I thought i had read on MSM that she had moved back in with her parents after the split with her husband? maybe i am miss remembering? Been alot of wrong info by MSM in this case....MOO

That's my understanding. And nope, we still don't know for a fact whether or not she sent the texts.
MOO
Wasn't the texts sent from Idaho? If she took the phone there I'm pretty sure she sent them, unless PF took the phone to her.

Yeah, I'm assuming the jury will hate her. I just hope they believe her.

I think she will have to walk a fine line in order to make the jury believe that she did not participate in (or instigate) the murder itself. If testimony leads them to suspect she did, it could create doubt that PF was the driving force.

They were very careful with the wording of today’s statement. I hope she can handle cross examination by defense attorneys.

JMO

I don't know if I'm crazy optimistic, but I'm going under the assumption that LE must have satisfied itself that KK did not participate in the murder or assist during or before the fact. That her crime, if properly prosecuted, would have been accessory after the fact and they knocked it down to witness tampering for her cooperation. Because if they knocked her down from a far worse charge, that would tell me they don't have much of a case.

Which, maybe they don't without a body. I don't know, I'm feeling squeamish about this one. I hope the information they are keeping close the vest is good information. It's hard enough to prosecute without a body as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam