CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Pathetic, repulsive, disgusting and any other pejorative we can come up with. I'm beginning to think PF had something on her. Something big she feared of being revealed never mind her secret desire to get KB out of her lover's life. Yeah, maybe she was afraid, but not for her children, for HERSELF! I have no doubt if PF goes to trial, we will be "enlightened."
Sometimes what people accuse others of is the very thing they themselves are guilty of doing. The R's claimed that KKL told BFF/M that KKL thought PF may have murdered someone before... I do wonder where KKL got that idea from... maybe a soap opera.

I don't know if I'm crazy optimistic, but I'm going under the assumption that LE must have satisfied itself that KK did not participate in the murder or assist during or before the fact. That her crime, if properly prosecuted, would have been accessory after the fact and they knocked it down to witness tampering for her cooperation. Because if they knocked her down from a far worse charge, that would tell me they don't have much of a case.

Which, maybe they don't without a body. I don't know, I'm feeling squeamish about this one. I hope the information they are keeping close the vest is good information. It's hard enough to prosecute without a body as it is.

I get that same feeling and it makes me wonder if there had been a body found early on would KK be facing much more serious charges?

exactly tippy!
if she was in TC the whole time or came after the fact...
I also think if she had sexual relations with him during that trip she is a goner.
the fact they have her buying food on cctv says that she had an appetite....that in itself is interesting to me.
certainly doesn't represent being emotionally screwed up or traumatized does it.

imo
LMAO. "I was in fear for my life so I just had to have a burger and cheesy fries!"

She's an RN and homeowner, so I don't think she is an anti-govt scofflaw about car insurance especially with young children. Not paying the car insurance bill may be a sign of money troubles...[/QUOTE
I think Idaho is a mandatory proof of insurance state, too (but I'm not sure). What happans is that if you pay the premiums on time and don't switch companies the insurance company sends you a new card about sixty days before the old one expires. If you put it straight into your car, it ticks off LE when they stop you and you hand 'em the wrong papers. Being okay in the future doesn't count. If you use the alternative method of a magnet to stick it on the side of the refrigerator for sixty days; then make the switch like they want you to; you run the risk of forgetting. Unless you have a totally smart house, so Alexa can remind you at the proper time to check the fridge. I'm guessing KKL hasn't got all the latest in smart house stuff yet. IMO

I think she will have to walk a fine line in order to make the jury believe that she did not participate in (or instigate) the murder itself. If testimony leads them to suspect she did, it could create doubt that PF was the driving force.

They were very careful with the wording of today’s statement. I hope she can handle cross examination by defense attorneys.

JMO
Funny, I'm hoping she CAN'T handle cross examination by defence attorneys :)

I agree with you. KK said she knew that the victim would be tracked by her phone so she took it with her to ID. That doesn't sound like a threat from PF, that sounds like a complicit girlfriend helping her boyfriend clean up his mess.

I wonder if he gave his phone to a friend to carry around for a day or two while he was up to something else. To help him with an alibi or to be where he wasn't.

Is RadarOnline the only one reporting this? (That her "plea comes hours after confirmation that she had been fired?") I remember another report within the last week or so that she was no longer employed by the hospital. Hmmm...
Idaho Nurse Pleads Guilty To Evidence Tampering In Missing Colorado Mom’s Case

I believe Radar has their dates squished together because we saw the ‘no longer employed’ comment several days ago. And yes, she was probably let go, but we don’t know that she didn’t resign.

JMO

Is KK a homeowner? I thought i had read on MSM that she had moved back in with her parents after the split with her husband? maybe i am miss remembering? Been alot of wrong info by MSM in this case....MOO
I didn't keep a link, but after the divorce, iirc property records indicate they retained the marital home. I think some reports are that they both live there, or coparent there and you might be right she also lives with her parents.

Was KK and Attorney prepared that the sentencing would happen after the trial?

Also, from what we have been reading about the light sentencing KK would receive, it sounded like the judge was giving some strong sentences that he could hand down.
Was the time she would receive not in her plea deal?

Knowing someone was murdered and maybe you could have prevented it by reporting that you were solicited is criminal to me. The laws just don’t reflect that apparently.

You took the words right out of my mouth in your response to MassGuy! I love his posts and agree with just about everything he posts, but your words on this ring true to my thoughts exactly. I couldn’t have said it better ... thank you!

Idaho is a mandatory proof of registration and insurance state. If all of your paperwork isn't exactly up to snuff and in good order where you can find it in a panic, you will be cited. It's also a mandatory seat belt state. Any time they don't see that telltale shoulder strap, you're going to get pulled over and cited. The fact that she doesn't have any seat belt violations indicates she a generally conscientious driver to me.
I might add that in my humble opinion as a longtime traveler, Idaho has the worst average drivers in the nation. Her citations probably merit a Good Driver Award.
IMO

LOL, yes, ID has been singled out as having bad drivers. I am orig. from Southern California, and drove some of the worst freeway stretches there, at the worst times of the day. But I still think ID drivers ALL need to take drivers training, over and over again until they learn how to drive.

According to the icourt system, KK/KL does have a few driving infractions, I did not look at all of them, just one, and it was for driving over the speed limit.

Last edited:
You took the words right out of my mouth in your response to MassGuy! I love his posts and agree with just about everything he posts, but your words on this ring true to my thoughts exactly. I couldn’t have said it better ... thank you!

Just because we might think something should be criminal, doesn’t make it so.

We hate what she did.

We hate her for what she did.

But that doesn’t change the fact that not reporting solicitation of murder, is not criminal.

We don’t have to like it, but that is the law.

I think she will have to walk a fine line in order to make the jury believe that she did not participate in (or instigate) the murder itself. If testimony leads them to suspect she did, it could create doubt that PF was the driving force.

They were very careful with the wording of today’s statement. I hope she can handle cross examination by defense attorneys.

JMO
I think it is entirely possible that she was the instigator.

I get that same feeling and it makes me wonder if there had been a body found early on would KK be facing much more serious charges?

And that uncertainty may translate to a jury. I know I'd be wondering about it.

My hope is that there's a much better case than we're aware of and LE just needed her to tie up a loose end for a slightly reduced charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave