Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Although (highly unlikely theory) could it be he lent his car to a friend to do taxi work in illegally at night and just won't admit it or give him up?

Would I be right in thinking this CCTV can now not be used in any court case as it has been shown publicly?

I queried car sharing early on, after something the neighbour mentioned

IMO Libby is unconscious ( maybe asleep) on the bench due to the amount of alcohol she had. The polish guy saw her when he drove on the main road, turned left and parked in the dead-end road. Waited for the cyclist and other car to pass, then went to the bench and carried Libby back to his car. I have a feeling he put her in the front seat as the person in that video looks like she is slumped on the passenger seat with her head thrown back. That is my opinion.

and perhaps Police have other CCTV showing her alseep and her being taken to the car...

Newland Ace wouldn’t be the logical route to the Welly, it’s straight down Beverley Road from there...

IMO Libby is unconscious ( maybe asleep) on the bench due to the amount of alcohol she had. The polish guy saw her when he drove on the main road, turned left and parked in the dead-end road. Waited for the cyclist and other car to pass, then went to the bench and carried Libby back to his car. I have a feeling he put her in the front seat as the person in that video looks like she is slumped on the passenger seat with her head thrown back. That is my opinion.

Good as theory as any that he was waiting for all vehicles and cyclist to clear the area before he re-approached her.

I think most of us agree that he had to have seen her on the bench before he had the long smoke break. So he was waiting it out before he re-approached.

Assuming this is the same guy that picked her up of course.

No matter how many times I watch this video I see whoever gets into the back seat get in as if knees are bent to chest, almost foetal position and they are looking towards the back window but fall or lie on the back seat. I can’t see them sitting up. Am i the only one? When I first saw it I thought that he was wearing shorts but second and subsequent views I see wellington boots and tight leggings/ horseriding type trousers

54 seconds of the first cctv we were shown you can clearly see the bottom of his shorts on his left leg before he sits down and when he gets up again.

Newland Ave would be a logical route to take if she was trying to get back to her friends at the Welly. And in the opposite direction of the playing fields.
Who knows, maybe she threw up in his car and he flipped.

Good point and highly likely imo!

Just as a sidenote, regarding the quick speed of the CCTV footage; when the passenger door is opened there is quite a long delay before this person is seen to get in. With the speed of the CCTV, it is too long for someone opening the door and getting in. It is also too long for someone to open a door for someone else to get in. It's more in line with someone opening the door, then going back to pick someone up to put them in.

Back in my uni days we often went up to random cars sitting parked on the road near bars/ student housing and asked ‘are you a taxi?’. Things were I live can still be pretty lose when it comes to illegal taxi-ing, although nowhere near as bad. It is possible that Libby mistook him
for a taxi with the level of intoxication and he went with it - he might even have just thought on the spur of the moment why not make a quick few quid.

This is one of my how am I not dead stories. A friend of mine and I were very drunk one night in a city centre and demanded a lift from a man we encountered with a pony and trap. He agreed and took us 100m up the road then stopped and beckoned us to a garage where his car was because his horse was tired. We backed away.

Same friend and I when we were 14 met a man in the woods who asked if we could watch him take his clothes off. We said no and walked away.

Some men are creeps and sadly I think Libby met one.

Jmo
If he was abducting her he would of parked his car right in front of the bench instead of dragging her in front of houses. Doesn't add up to me

Beverley road is a main road in to town, nobody would stop on it as you would draw attention to yourself. Much less conspicuous to park down the side street, he could have had her out of sight in seconds as opposed to trying to get her into a car on the main road

Jmo
If he was abducting her he would of parked his car right in front of the bench instead of dragging her in front of houses. Doesn't add up to me

Unless his initial intentions were to really help her.

I could see a scenario where things turned for the worst. Like if she did throw up in his car or if evil thoughts got the best of him.

If his intentions were "honourable", he must have been quite naive to put himself in a compromising position. Alone with a semi conscious female - how would she tell him her address for the sat nav? It would be very interesting to know what he told the police he was doing out that time of night. If he was due to work the next day (not saying he was), he would presumably be on the 6am shift. With 50 minutes commute.

The suggestion that he bought tobacco makes sense. Leading to an opportunistic situation possibly, but first he needed a smoke. Maybe that's why he was out so late? All JMO

Jmo

As has already been said, he'd have been seen by many people, cars and possibly cameras if he'd stopped in front of the bench. Much safer to park on a dead in road, literally yards from the bench and out of sight from passing traffic.

Where and why does the setting of the sat nav come in? We can see there's no time for him to do that when he first drives off, if he did it at some time maybe while driving through the side streets that would suggest he did intend to take her home but why not do it before setting off

I'm going round in circles:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member