CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and By KK own admission, She knew that PF was about to murder KB and that he then in fact did kill her. Then that she "willfully" disposed of evidence to help cover it up. That alone is pretty telling IMO

And the worst of all (of what we know), she impersonated Kelsey.

This is what happens when US media for unknown reasons publishes photos of someone that are 14 years old!

DM undated photos but clearly more recent than her high school rodeo queen days:

8149242-6559569-Lee_has_not_been_formally_identified_by_police_as_the_woman_they-m-40_1546660547278.jpg

8149244-6559569-image-m-16_1546656609866.jpg

Other posters have said the baby she is holding is not one of her kids; her kids are older. See the crows feet by her eyes for indication of her age.

Article with all photos
PICTURED: Female nurse, 32, 'who assisted killer fiance Patrick Frazee' | Daily Mail Online

IMO KKL did not just recently gain weight from stress.

I agree. Not sure where the pregnancy idea came from. She's just a few pounds overweight. Wasn't she quoted on FB or somewhere worried about being photographed in a certain way so that she didn't appear overweight (as opposed to pregnant)?

Criticizing women for being overweight has a long and storied history, but really, aren't there far better things to slag on her about? And what about him? He's all but disappeared from these pages and he's the actual murderer.

Don't get me wrong, I hope this process is brutal for her, but whether she's put on weight since high school is irrelevant to everything.

Yep! Agreed. We say it and hear it all the time: "We don't know what we don't know."

It can equally be said, "We do know what we do know."

And, unlike PF, who is stupid, all of us here are bright individuals.

This thread is chock full of smart, knowledgeable and, yes, opinionated, posters.

Reasonable people can agree to disagree.

Unreasonable people generally just disagree.

JMO.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

- Donald Rumsfeld

I do recall the height/weight thing, but when they booked her in, it should also indicate if she is pregnant or not (if known - if I’m not mistaken - any officers here verify?) which is why I’m looking for the whole sheet.

The part that bothers me the most is the “phone in” appearance. I can’t imagine the prosecution agreeing to make her life so easy without a darn good reason.

However you slice it, if she is pregnant, the baby she is carrying is totally innocent and I hope for it’s safety, security and well being if it’s true.
I think the reason the prosecution may make things easier on her is because they desperately need her as a witness. She is likely the best chance they have in order to convict PF.
Maybe the "phone in" appearance was requested by her lawyer as one of the terms. It likely makes no difference to them, concerning her testimony.
She probably doesn't want to face the defendant in court. Imo

Thank you so very much, as I thought I had read differently during the Watts case.
You are welcome.

I also recall Watts coverage confusing because he waived his preliminary hearing, but had a couple "advisements," prior to EMC denied for a "status hearing" -- where he confessed! Of course, media request granted a week later for his sentencing.

I agree. Not sure where the pregnancy idea came from. She's just a few pounds overweight. Wasn't she quoted on FB or somewhere worried about being photographed in a certain way so that she didn't appear overweight (as opposed to pregnant)?

Criticizing women for being overweight has a long and storied history, but really, aren't there far better things to slag on her about? And what about him? He's all but disappeared from these pages and he's the actual murderer.

Don't get me wrong, I hope this process is brutal for her, but whether she's put on weight since high school is irrelevant to everything.

I agree, but also have to admit that I think it can be more difficult to spot a pregnancy in a woman who isn't fashion-model thin. The question, for me at least, isn't whether or not KK's not fashion-model thin - she's better built than me. However, IF - and that's a huge 'if' based on glimpses of KK - if KK is pregnant, in my mind, that's a huge game-changer as far as motivation.

In short, I can believe a desperate pregnant woman is capable of more than a desperate non-pregnant woman, all other factors equal.

I agree, but also have to admit that I think it can be more difficult to spot a pregnancy in a woman who isn't fashion-model thin. The question, for me at least, isn't whether or not KK's not fashion-model thin - she's better built than me. However, IF - and that's a huge 'if' based on glimpses of KK - if KK is pregnant, in my mind, that's a huge game-changer as far as motivation.

In short, I can believe a desperate pregnant woman is capable of more than a desperate non-pregnant woman, all other factors equal.
It would certainly be more interesting and add another layer if she were to be pregnant. But I just think she's big for her height. And she is bad person so we notice it. Really I don't care either way. She's a pathetic for what she has been involved in all along and I hope she rots and suffers.

I think the reason the prosecution may make things easier on her is because they desperately need her as a witness. She is likely the best chance they have in order to convict PF.
Maybe the "phone in" appearance was requested by her lawyer as one of the terms. It likely makes no difference to them, concerning her testimony.
She probably doesn't want to face the defendant in court. Imo
However, she WILL have to show up at some point and face him, won't she?

For me it's just too hard to tell.
Either way, I doubt she is pregnant, or at least not by PF.
I'm not sure they even had that kind of relationship at the time of the murder. I think she may have always been in love with him, since their alleged fling after high school, and PF used her.
I just don't see them having a passionate, intimate romance.
Maybe they did at one time and KK never got over it. Imo
Truthfully, I can't see them having a romance either.

Whenever I follow a case and a female of reproductive age is involved, one of the first things on my checklist is could she be pregnant. Whether it's KKL or whoever. It changes things like motives, vulnerability, stress levels, etc. As Ajaylee said above, with certain body shapes it can be hard to tell.

However, she WILL have to show up at some point and face him, won't she?

I’m not the OP but was my understanding that the “phone in” was a 6 month check-in, during the delayed sentence period. I am pretty sure she’s gonna need to be in that courtroom in person when it’s time to testify in PF’s trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305