Found Safe SC - Ashley Dillard, Adult, Easley, 8 Feb 2019 *May be in Danger*

doodles1211

Reaction score
5c5f5744cba94.image.jpg

The woman is named Ashley Dillard and is believed to be in danger, police say.

Our crew spoke with Ashley's mother, Tracy, who said one of Ashley's sisters got a bizarre call on Feb. 8th saying that Ashley told them to call her family and say "your sister Ashley was at this address and someone needs to call 911" and hung up.

Officials went to the location, which turned out to be an apartment complex, Tracy said.

They found the original caller, and she told officials she saw Ashley get into a a blue car with some man.

Since then, her Facebook has been hacked, and the unidentified male is the suspect, her mother said.

The family has tried to get into contact with him unsuccessfully.

Details are limited at this time, but if anyone has any information on Miss Dillard's whereabouts, they are asked to call Easley Police at (864) 859-4025.
Police: Young woman missing out of Easley

Wow. That's nuts. If that guy did something to her why would he be so stupid as to take a pic of himself and post it on her profile? I hope she's ok. It sounds like she doesn't have a stable living situation so that would just make her more vulnerable to creeps and weirdos.

Wow. That's nuts. If that guy did something to her why would he be so stupid as to take a pic of himself and post it on her profile? I hope she's ok. It sounds like she doesn't have a stable living situation so that would just make her more vulnerable to creeps and weirdos.
Could be someone trying to blame the town "weirdo". He is named in the comments and he has a new fb page too.

My thought if it isn't a hoax is that he's severely mentally ill and/or high.

Again, hoping this turns out to be a hoax.

It's also possible that somebody pulled the photo off his FB page and posted it to hers.

All JMO.

Last edited:
Could be someone trying to blame the town "weirdo". He is named in the comments and he has a new fb page too.

Yeah, I saw that he's a "sellsman". So not the sharpest knife in the drawer. It's possible he didn't post that. But I've seen a lot of people I knew were real and don't pick up major problems in their bios.

I also noticed that her profile pic was changed to something that looked like "I didn't say you could look at my phone". But the top words are kind of cut off. And the cover photo is a damaged bloody phone. I would just think this was some drama over phones if she wasn't missing and someone didn't call her family saying she said to call 911.

As with so many cases I'm betting drugs are involved. :/

So, if it isn't a hoax, does anybody recognize what the red mass below the phone is?

That's the most concerning thing to me.

JMO.

It looks like something drying or congealing or forming a skin on the top of something that is drying. It looks really bright and shiny though. It kind of reminds me of nail polish. All the times I've had blood on something it's a lot darker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back