Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of going out last night and came back to about 50 pages to read.... anyone catch me up?

Also when I was walking through the city back to my car - I was thinking of Libby and so AWARE of who was around me and the amount of really drunk young people around- and it was early enough!

I think the only news was that they now have him until 9pm tonight...and were examing a bench in a park (?) last night, using evidence markers...

If he told his sister he had picked her up...what sort of alibi would be effective at this point? She seemed to have said this just after his arrest so he must have told her before.

Maybe it holds something that would black out a room (like a blind or something) so that they can use the lamps that detect blood stains...feel vile just thinking that.

This makes me think of Becki Watts. Hope this isnt the case here....he is aome kind of butcher though

For me it's the opposite. I feel they're grasping at straws. How could she possibly survive 10 days outside in this weather?

Me too...how this offers hope, I can’t see it. While not 100% impossible I also cannot see her being held alive someplace either, especially if the suspect is guilty. He does not seem like a sophisticated criminal to me. Why would he have told his sister, or anyone, anything at all?

Hi everyone, I posted on Friday about this but I know it’s not been reported anywhere but I really do feel it now key since I have seen posts about a graveyard! Is there a way I can see previous posts as I even showed a map of the graveyard in question?? People heard screaming on that night and then saw two men there the next day with a spade ?

If you click on your name on Websleuths home page top right where you should see ..your name..inbox....alerts..., that should show your details - posts you have made/likes received/etc. That works on a laptop, don't know about phones and such. HTH.

I think the only news was that they now have him until 9pm tonight...and were examing a bench in a park (?) last night, using evidence markers...

If he told his sister he had picked her up...what sort of alibi would be effective at this point? She seemed to have said this just after his arrest so he must have told her before.
And remember there is only one report that the sister said that- everyone else is citing that original interview. I am taking that with a grain of salt for now, although something is allowing the police to hold him.

Me too...how this offers hope, I can’t see it. While not 100% impossible I also cannot see her being held alive someplace either, especially if the suspect is guilty. He does not seem like a sophisticated criminal to me. Why would he have told his sister, or anyone, anything at all?

It's likely information has been released via his lawyer to his family

If you are banged up in jail you are certainly likely to send some kind of info to your wife.

OH and I have discussed this. I would have called the police immediately. OH on the other hand would have probably gone out there to see what was going on while I phoned the police. I don't understand these people who can hear terrified screams and not either call the police or do something other than just think "oh that doesn't sound good". JMO, sorry for the rant.

Since having kids (think this woman said they have children?) I err more on the definitely call police immediately and look out windows, alert neighbours next door side. I probably wouldn’t want my husband to go outside and I definitely wouldn’t myself, because my fear of someone in any way affecting my children by entering our house or attacking me or their dad is just too great. That being said, knowing my husband, if he heard terrified screams he’d be headfirst out to help no matter what I pleaded! Same man would probably stop to help a girl he saw drunk and freezing alone on street but no way would he put her in his car alone. He would wait with her, put his coat over her and call police or her friends or me for assistance. And he would damn sure tell me about it when he walked through the door. I’d say that would be the behaviour of most men with good intentions and reasonable intelligence.

Just read on daily mail Pawel is not thought to be the man in the CCTV footage. So who was and why is Pawel in custody?? Oh god this is going on too long. Poor Libby. I really feel that this must have been planned to some degree to not have found her,no evidence to charge etc

Police use infrared cameras in hunt for missing student Libby Squire | Daily Mail Online

trust me they would not hold him this long if they did not suspect him I don’t always trust what we read in the DM

Just read on daily mail Pawel is not thought to be the man in the CCTV footage. So who was and why is Pawel in custody?? Oh god this is going on too long. Poor Libby. I really feel that this must have been planned to some degree to not have found her,no evidence to charge etc

Police use infrared cameras in hunt for missing student Libby Squire | Daily Mail Online

I'd imagine the police know if it's him or not if they have cctv from the bench they would have seen who approached her.

I think it is and they asked the Sun not to release it until he was in custody in case he fled.

If it isn't him then surely the police would have released that footage themselves by now and asked for whoever it is to come forward.

PURE speculation on my part here- just thinking.

If PR said Libby made a pass at him- why would you mention that? It's a conflict situation- UNLESS you wanted to have a plausible reason for DNA evidence. So you mention it.

From the photos of Libby, she has extensive scarring on both her arms and legs indicative of self harm and that also indicates emotional trauma in her life that she was trying to deal with as best she could.

Now she was very drunk- and we all know alcohol makes you feel great for a while and pretty awful a while later. Some people use alcohol to self medicate and the same can be said for sex as well- can make you feel better for a while.

Now- I am not implying a thing at all- but she was drunk, alone, her friends all still out and she wasn't included after being turned away- I reckon I would be pretty upset about that if I was her.

If she did make a pass at someone and they did have something that was 'consensual' (for want of a better term, as intoxicated) - it might have started one way, been a trigger for past trauma, and caused her to freak out completely and scream and cause the other person to absolutely panic and silence her.

trust me they would not hold him this long if they did not suspect him I don’t always trust what we read in the DM
Just because he’s possibly isn’t the man in the footage, doesn’t mean he isn’t still involved somehow.

I find it strange none of the other media outlets have alluded to the belief it isn’t him in the footage though, so it’s hard to trust it.

If it was true though, would make sense given some of the questions they’ve been asking his neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavebabykx