Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much. So pretty much out of the question that she got there by herself on foot.

I’m not familiar with the area but someone mentioned it being hilly and kind of far off the road. It doesn’t sound like she would’ve walked there BUT if it was really dark she could’ve easily gotten disoriented and turned around. I don’t think that happened but I guess it could

What about Tory Burch? She has a weird logo. I just don’t know if I’ve seen it in metal.

I spent the whole day researching. The closest logo was Juicy Couture & very random Betsey Johnson items. It’s driving me crazy!

ETA: This is an updated version, but pretty much the same Tory Burch as always.

Attachments

• 11B7C694-3A2A-45C3-8798-C4C4D0C5DC44.jpeg
    11B7C694-3A2A-45C3-8798-C4C4D0C5DC44.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 26
I agree. The bars close at 230 and she was on surveillance at 232, I believe? Maybe she thought they were going to go to someone apt nearby and she still had to get her car or something like that. I believe her friend when she says she wouldn’t go that far from home.
Reportedly, SS was seen on surveillance leaving "the Other Bar" at 2:30am, and shortly after face timed her Mom telling her she would be home in the morning.

Her Mom reports “She did not seem to be under any duress, she just she seemed happy,” E S said. “I went back to sleep thinking, ‘you know, she's going to be home later this morning. She promised me.’”

I don't think SS felt she was in danger, or would have requested her Mom come get her. She was confident she'd be home soon, just as she'd promised.

Nobody had the right to interfere with her plan. I'm so sorry for SS and her family.

Spurlock’s best friend says she would have ‘jumped out of car’ before going to rural county with strangers

IMO if there’s a good amount of people searching in a specific area it’s plausible one of the men confessed or was promised a lighter sentence if he gives them information.
One of the men could also have “blacked out” and not remembered exactly what happened so he’s only giving the details he remembers.
Due to alcohol consumption being associated with loss of inhibitions, cellular damage, reckless behavior etc. it is possible these men weren’t in their normal state of mind and something terrible did happen.

Regardless of all of the what if’s. I’m hoping for her family to get the answers they deserve.

Last edited:
The Pond:
The one nearest "The House"....was she going to climb over that cow fence (top strand, barbed wire?) to go in for an early morning swim..........(!).

Many of the ponds off those country roads-you have to cross a fence from the highway to get to them...one farther down the highway has a board fence, but it is more of a hike......if they found her in a farm pond......she would have had to have some "help" getting in....also, the more fences you cross and brush you go through to get to these ponds, the more evidence you leave behind. Many ponds have muddy edges, etc.....even after a month you can still see tracks.....

Last edited:
727F88DB-4038-4FC9-AB33-3199F339AFDE.jpeg https://twitter.com/alexahelwig/status/1094601232935735302?s=21

Another search will be underway this morning for Savannah Spurlock in Garrard County. Authorities were combing through a specific pond last night. I’ll have a live update at 9:30 @LEX18News

I did a little walk down fall lick road this morning on google earth. The street view stops just north of Lawson’s chapel. But one thing you quickly notice is all the underbrush and fencing along the road way. Seems like it would be not likely for somebody to just wander into these ponds while walking off of the road. Jmo

Very Disturbing.........
An easy, simple and believable explanation (the male's story) for the police: She left the house, walked down the road "walked into a farm pond" and drowned................one better hope that when her body is recovered, there is no evidence that she was raped, beaten or murdered........thinking that hiding her body was so well planned that these Bozos would use the Kentucky River is too complex.......

Last edited:
I did a little walk down fall lick road this morning on google earth. The street view stops just north of Lawson’s chapel. But one thing you quickly notice is all the underbrush and fencing along the road way. Seems like it would be not likely for somebody to just wander into these ponds while walking off of the road. Jmo
How would one get to the pond? Just curious if it's even possible. There had to be something that drew all of those searchers and yellow tape last night.
I'm thinking the search will begin a little later today to allow those of faith to attend church. Their mission is hard on everybody. Many need their prayer time! God's speed!

Possibly she was dumped in the pond in order to dispose of her body. Whoever dumped her could have tried to cover their tracks. Meaning there is no sign that anyone approached the pond.
Thing is once they started searching this would be a very obvious place to the searchers. You would think whoever dumped her would be very nervous and maybe would have confessed.

Last edited:
Very Disturbing.........
An easy, simple and believable explanation for the police: She left the house, walked down the road "walked into a farm pond" and drowned................one better hope that when her body is recovered, there is no evidence that she was raped, beaten or murdered........thinking that hiding her body was so well planned that these Bozos would use the Kentucky River is too complex.......
I never thought there was much planning just an accident or dumb luck that nobody could find her!

How would one get to the pond? Just curious if it's even possible. There had to be something that drew all of those searchers and yellow tape last night.
I'm thinking the search will begin a little later today to allow those of faith to attend church. Their mission is hard on everybody. Many need their prayer time! God's speed!
It’s possible to get to the ponds by foot and some of them look to even have dirt trails. But just going off of what you can make out by satellite views etc. seems to me that if she is found in one of those ponds, police are going to be very suspicious of how she got there and not feel relieved that it was just an accident......jmo

What's the weather like today?
Asking again is Texas Equasearch there too?

It’s possible to get to the ponds by foot and some of them look to even have dirt trails. But just going off of what you can make out by satellite views etc. seems to me that if she is found in one of those ponds, police are going to be very suspicious of how she got there and not feel relieved that it was just an accident......jmo
>Yes.

I guess my overall point is that these aren’t fancy front yard ponds with neatly manicured lawns right off the main roadway. These are farm ponds with heavy vegetation many trees and very overgrown. Also fall lick road has a lot of fencing on both sides with vegetation intertwined it would appear

Yes, I made an earlier post saying if she was dumped whoever dumped her must be nervous since they're searching but possibly they're thinking no evidence will be found to show she didn't just wander into the pond. Thing is the cold preserves the body so hopefully they can find evidence to show it was not an accident if she was murdered etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288