Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I think further charges will follow. This allows them to keep him in custody.

I agree. I think they must have found evidence at his home and maybe his wife has testified about some of the things he has done.

LE must have evidence of him being the flasher and maybe they found objects he stole from other houses.

LE needs to find her body now to see if he is connected to her disappearance.

His crimes may have been escalating to a point he finally did something so bad as taking LS and harming her.

So he "remains under investigation" regarding Libby.

Smells to me like it's been a "no comment" interview and they luckily found the other offences were down to him. I'd be interested to know what was taken in the burglaries, if the targets were young women etc.

Yes, especially when you consider that his family said she got into his car, and he hasn't been officially cleared like the other two men who offered help.

Obviously they havnt enough at this stage for an abduction charge to stick.

So this isn't a bad outcome at the moment...better than him been released! there's no way he is getting bail so at least he is off the streets.

Give a them time to gather evidence and look to re-arrest on new charges.

Bet the police investigating are so frustrated that they havnt the evidence they need to make abduction stick....Unless it's tactical who knows.

Wait wha.. the flasher is him? Think I’ve missed something here apologies!! Trying to catch up bare with me..

So does this mean they can just keep him locked up until they find more evidence to link him to Libby? Can they still question him regarding Libby or is that now a no go as the allowed time has elapsed?

Crazy. Some sexual deviant who admitted a very drunk girl was in his car though.. and if he is flashing girls, why would he reject Libby if she came onto him? Doesn't add up.

If he is innocent, there is a potential murderer still walking the streets.

Outraging public decency.....
This is more than flashing....usually masturbating in public would win you that badge!

Voyeurism....either peeping through windows or filming without consent

Burglary....thats probably what he was doing before his *advertiser censored* and his five knuckle shuffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong