Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we believe he "flashed" someone (Libby?) on the night LS went missing?
Bit confused by this, must have missed the flashing bit in these threads :confused:

Flashed her. She screamed. She ran away, then fell in the dark and screamed with drunk paranoia, then kept running, then screamed falling over, then fell in the river, screamed again? Could it be that? I did suggest early on a series of unfortunate things happening

I really feel for the suspect's family right now. It's clear he's been living a double life for a while and it seems they had no idea based on what they said to the media. I bet he never gave a thought to how they would be affected if this blew up in his face.

Seems like they might have enough evidence for abduction but these charges will hold him long enough while they continue to focus on finding Libby. Or if there was evidence of abduction would they have gone for it already?

Obviously they havnt enough at this stage for an abduction charge to stick.

So this isn't a bad outcome at the moment...better than him been released! there's no way he is getting bail so at least he is off the streets.

Give a them time to gather evidence and look to re-arrest on new charges.

Bet the police investigating are so frustrated that they havnt the evidence they need to make abduction stick....Unless it's tactical who knows.

He has been released under investigation

So do we believe he "flashed" someone (Libby?) on the night LS went missing?
Bit confused by this, must have missed the flashing bit in these threads :confused:

The flashing refers to a completely separate incident reported back in January. The girls involved drew a very child like efit image - which was shared on here from MSM. Although child like, it did look oddly like him (square glasses / shape of face)

Whether he flashed LS ... or whether his behaviour escalated ... speculation. If he is the person on cctv parked around the corner from the bench Libby was sat on, perhaps he saw an opportunity and went to flash her. Then went back to his car to smoke a cigarette ... then returned to the bench ...

Regarding the public indecency charge, my initial thought when watching the CCTV was it looked like someone in boxer shorts and socks, sitting down and ‘playing with themselves’ for want of a better expression.

Think I mentioned the boxer shorts possibility at the time, but didn’t mention the other idea as it seemed a bit far fetched and everybody seemed to have decided he was rolling a cigarette.

Go back and have a look though....

Edit - ignore this, didn’t realise the public indecency charge had a specific date, thought it just said January 19.

What??? He's been bailed??

Surprised at that..thought his charges were serious enough to keep him on remand.

Unless they think let him go and see what he does...he will be under surveillance for sure!!

Maybe a bail hostel with a bugged room?

Blimey was not expecting that!
Do flashers generally escalate to abduction/murder?!

I would think a significant proportion of them would escalate their behaviour. I read a US study about burglary that said around 25% of burglars progress to rape. It's be cause breaking and entering is a power trip, you have control of someone intimate space. of course rape is also about power. I had never linked the 2 crimes before I read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27