Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few people suggesting he perhaps didn't roll a cigarette or smoke whilst sat in his car. The reports said he smoked a cigarette during the footage not released, of course that could be false information.

He could have had a perv at a passed out Libby on the bench, had a wank sat half out of his car and then decided to abduct her/try to get her home??

I'm going with he had a cigarette myself

If you watch the Daily Fail channel on youtoob. Its magnified. Then click the cog (if on a laptop) or the three dots (if on a phone/device) and slow the footage down to 0.25 you will see him rolling up then using both thumbs to text. That is what I see. But he does stand up with his back to us and I assumed he was putting something in his pocket, but was he getting it out/preparing for a W?

This all fits into my theory of series of unfortunate events. She's run away from him Flashing/doing things to himself, drunk and paranoid, she screamed first. fell over, screamed again. ran away, him in pursuit, she fell over again, screamed and her final scream was her falling in the river. IMO he caused it but only by being a pervert and scaring a drunk young woman in the dark. Poor Libby.
All sounds feasible. I'd love to know why he was originally arrested for abduction though.

This puts any belief that this guy was a good hearted family man to bed as far as I’m concerned. I’d say the poster who speculated that at 24 years old, he wasn’t fully onboard with the life of being a married dad was correct.
I wonder what his wife has to say right about now? Will she stand by her bloke or help prosecute? Maybe she’s noticed something odd with his behavior lately. Edit UK reference. Lol

Last edited:
By being charged with an offence not relating to libby would this not allow them to re-arrest and question him on the abduction?

This all fits into my theory of series of unfortunate events. She's run away from him Flashing/doing things to himself, drunk and paranoid, she screamed first. fell over, screamed again. ran away, him in pursuit, she fell over again, screamed and her final scream was her falling in the river. IMO he caused it but only by being a pervert and scaring a drunk young woman in the dark. Poor Libby.

But then I forgot the wooden door bang....

He's got to be the bloke in the e-fit then.

(Translation for those following in the US:

bloke
/blōk/Submit
nounINFORMAL•BRITISH
a man.
"he's a nice bloke"
synonyms: man, boy, male, individual, body; More

“Bloke is a slang term for a common man in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The earliest known usage is from the early 19th century, when it was recorded as a London slang term.”

Bloke - Wikipedia )

Sounds a likely scenario to me, but saying that i wouldnt be surprised if he intended to murder or imprision her either. The flashing incident and following the girls back to their house is very brazen for a first time flasher.

I think it’s highly likely that the women who were victims of the indecent exposure, and possibly others not covered in the press we’ve seen, recognised this individual and contacted the police following his arrest.

If enough people positively identified him and he had no alibi for the incidents, this will have come as a gift to the police - a way to keep him under supervision and investigation.

There are conflicting reports of whether he’s been bailed or not, but either way - he’s due before Magistrates tomorrow morning to face these charges, and will have no access to his passport, car or possessions as his home is boarded up.
I think it’s likely at this late hour and wth the high profile nature of the case, if the were to be released, it would be to a police protected safe location.

All sounds feasible. I'd love to know why he was originally arrested for abduction though.

Because the CCTV led to the car, and the car rego ultimately led to him, and he confesses to be the last known person to see Libby.

But the standard for arrest on suspicion of abduction is vastly less than charging him on it.

Everything depends on finding Libby, otherwise proving any particular crime is very difficult.

I am sure he has some BS story about dropping her off somewhere and that she was fine.

He has been REMANDED in custody - he is NOT out, please can we clear this up. Thanks.

I am not in anyway surprised that he was the creepy man in the E-fit, the comparison was a no brainer for me, albeit a child like drawing.

If he doesn’t have any previous convictions he will be bailed tomorrow if that’s all the charges they have for him...our courts are too leniant!

Poor Libby, where are you. Thoughts are with her family and friends.

If she did fall into the river, would she definitely be swept out to sea or could she be caught in the riverbed/bank? If she was swept out to sea, might she never be found? Poor Libby.

Hull live Facebook post about the charges they have written this in their notes ‘
IMPORTANT NOTES: This story has been written in this way for legal reasons.
Please be aware that when someone has been charged there can be serious legal implications if any comments are made which could prejudice a case. We want to keep you all updated as much as possible and thank you for your patience.’

I think its worse than that but even if she did fall in with him chasing her then he is still culpable in her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle