CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can support her son until the cows come home, for as much as I care. She loves him, I'm certain. My problem is with her fighting the B's for custody of baby K. Leave them alone. Let them find some solace in having the daughter of their murdered daughter without having to "fight" for her. Have some human decency. That's all I'm saying.
Agree

Nice find! Looking forward to listening to that. However, I take issue with the "she's a very good person." Sometimes we really don't know the people we think we "know." A "good" person does NOT do what she has done. JMO.

I guess it depends on the person speaking. People still say good things about Scott P.
Jmo

Hmmmm, maybe acted like decent, concerned human beings by being forthcoming, honest and transparent after KB came up 'missing'. I know that got really hard for PF once he was arrested and charged with 2 counts of murder and 3 counts of solicitation and all.

The F family could have attended the PC, spoken to the media on behalf of the mother of the grandchild they profess to love so much, maybe they could have gathered the local community themselves to arrange a volunteer search for KB, you know being long time members of the community and LE after all. They could have embraced and comforted the B family and allowed a visitation with their missing daughter's child. Just really any number of things to support and show concern for KB and to help find her UNLESS it was possible they knew all along that would be pointless. MOO

Yep. Contrast their apparent lack of interest about Kelsey with Nicole Atkinson's over Shanann.

I KNEW it! KK can’t talkto the media....HA! She’s going to have her friend speaking for her. It’s great, this way all her talking points, no answering any hard questions. It’s going to be nothing but poor pity KK. This is SUCH bull crock.

I, for one, won't waste my time listening to what she has been paid to say. (moo)

I KNEW it! KK can’t talkto the media....HA! She’s going to have her friend speaking for her. It’s great, this way all her talking points, no answering any hard questions. It’s going to be nothing but poor pity KK. This is SUCH bull crock.

If I was the DA, I'd be PO'd about this.

I strongly believe that child is better served by being in the custody of the Berreth family.

I think that the prospect of her being raised by the mother of a murderer, is definitely not in her best interests.

We’ve seen this before, and there is a tendency to turn the killer into some sort of a martyr, and the victim into a villain.

No thanks.

That being said, I don’t think that her fighting for custody, is solid evidence as to her dislike for KB.

Although I certainly am not arguing that idea, as I believe it is far more probable than not, that she disliked Kelsey.

I just don’t think a custody fight, is solid evidence of this hatred.

bbm. Yes, this happened with David Brown. He convinced his teenage daughter to kill his wife (her stepmother) and after he was convicted, his other infant daughter was raised by his parents. Sadly, things didn't turn out so well for her. The story is told in the book "If you Really Loved Me" by Ann Rule.

Oh NS, I wish it would happen, but I believe he's hung his hat on the hopes of convincing one juror of his innocence. I think that is all part of the plan he's had from day one by retaining a lawyer, refusing to speak to LE, media, etc. He will never incriminate himself in any part of this I don't believe.

And it kills me to believe it. :( I would gladly eat his hat if I'm wrong!

I would never open my mouth in his situation or if I were a suspect in a crime. I've learned that much in life! I've also since learned NEVER talk to the FBI, even if you're not suspected of anything. Too bad they're so corrupt that it has to be that way but fail to learn at your own peril. Hell, I've run off the census stalkers. Trust no one.

She can support her son until the cows come home, for as much as I care. She loves him, I'm certain. My problem is with her fighting the B's for custody of baby K. Leave them alone. Let them find some solace in having the daughter of their murdered daughter without having to "fight" for her. Have some human decency. That's all I'm saying.

The fight for custody reveals her character to be little better than her son's. She's very unlikable. As is KK. As is PF. None of them have any empathy whatsoever for KB or her baby.

JMO

MS has been a mouthpiece for KK all along, and this will be no different. She will say exactly what KK has told her to say.....this alone should violate that idiotic deal. But of course it won’t. Poor KK, just an innocent victim caught in a terrible situation she had absolutely no power to change. Where is that sarcasm font when you need it?

She put herself in the situation. She had choices. These people need to just shut up,and stop defending this criminal.
They must love the infamy,and attention.
Because They certainly don't seem to care that an innocent mother is dead,and a sweet baby girl is now without her mother. Thanks to this supposed sweet rodeo queen. helping the murderer.
Ughhhhhh.
MOO

If I was the DA, I'd be PO'd about this.
Hah! I was just typing something similar G. I wonder if there won't be a discussion with KK and her attorney by DA's office about her family/friends making media appearances or speaking on her behalf. IDK if that would be possible, but it should be until PF's trial is over IMO.

MS has been a mouthpiece for KK all along, and this will be no different. She will say exactly what KK has told her to say.....this alone should violate that idiotic deal. But of course it won’t. Poor KK, just an innocent victim caught in a terrible situation she had absolutely no power to change. Where is that sarcasm font when you need it?
I complimented @NoeticSoul for her *huge eye roll*. That, was a perfect sarcasm "font", so to speak.

She put herself in the situation. She had choices. These people need to just shut up,and stop defending this criminal.
Because They certainly don't seem to care that an innocent mother is dead,and a sweet baby girl is now without her mother. Thanks to this supposed sweet rodeo queen. helping the murderer.
Ughhhhhh.
MOO
I know. So nauseating, isn't it. Makes me want to vomit.

Ughhhhhh.
MOO

I do not understand why is she still her BFF? WHO needs friends like that? Instead of defending KK on national TV, she should be explaining why she didn’t contact the police in the first place instead! SMH, moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-nyx-