Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FGS. :| The detail about the burglaries is crazy. Don't get me wrong, all burglaries are wrong but what kind of person doesn't do it to even steal items of value, but sex toys? What's the odds he's been using them with his wife for some sort of weird thrill? Sounds like one twisted sadistical maniac. I feel sick. I am so sorry for poor Libby. I need to go out and clear my head.

What makes me feel sick is that PR only got married last Summer, right? Yet these charges date back to months before then. If only his poor wife had known sooner, she could have been saved from all of this. I feel so incredibly sorry for her right now (assuming PR is actually guilty and that she didn't know any of this).[/QUOTE

DELETED my comment as it might be breaking rules

Last edited by a moderator:
FGS. :| The detail about the burglaries is crazy. Don't get me wrong, all burglaries are wrong but what kind of person doesn't do it to even steal items of value, but sex toys? What's the odds he's been using them with his wife for some sort of weird thrill? Sounds like one twisted sadistical maniac. I feel sick. I am so sorry for poor Libby. I need to go out and clear my head.

And knowing that he is so focused on this subject it makes me fear even more that he's involved in Libby's disappearance and there wasn't an accident. Granted I felt that way anyway, but this seems like more confirmation that he was ready to move up a step in his nasty (alleged) activities.

We weren't there, and I don't know if the judge gives reasoning for the decision as they do in US courts?

But PR's alleged crimes seem very habitual, very focused, and he's under investigation for a very serious crime which makes him a flight risk. I don't think it's about the representation he has, rather this was the decision of the judge.

There were no submissions as far as I can see

The judge has simply kicked for touch based on the papers. And obviously it is far from unusual for unsophisticated defendants to "rot on remand"

But on the other hand, it seems tailor made to apply for bail, given he may well not get a custodial sentence for the burglaries.

Surprising.

I guess that is what happens when you can't afford a silk.

(“As members wear silk gowns of a particular design (see court dress), appointment as Queen's Counsel is known informally as taking silk, and hence QCs are often colloquially called silks. Appointments are made from within the legal profession on the basis of merit rather than a particular level of experience.“

Queen's Counsel - Wikipedia

American is learning a lot here )

Can you imagine being broken into and realising this is what they stole? I think I would find that worse than someone that had come to take away my TV and laptop personally. What a sicko.

Yep that is what I queried further above. I reckon she is crying her eyes out now.

Also, in the spiderweb CCTV he stands up and looks like he is adjusting his trousers at the front or putting things in his pocket before he goes in the direction of the bench. Did he put a sex toy in his pocket?

i'm thinking he would collect them for his own gratification, souvenirs. Like the traditional stealing underwear but now more up to date and high tech. Then again I can't say I know much about this type of crime.

Full charges put to Pawel Relowicz
The full charges put to Pawel Relowicz were:

• Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stoke therein of a value unknown three vibrators
  • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
  • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stoke therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash
  • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
  • On January 23, 2018, in Estuary Street you observed another person doing a private act know that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification

There were no submissions as far as I can see

The judge has simply kicked for touch based on the papers. And obviously it is far from unusual for unsophisticated defendants to "rot on remand"

But on the other hand, it seems tailor made to apply for bail, given he may well not get a custodial sentence for the burglaries.

That was my thought too - I wonder if they will try for this

Can you imagine being broken into and realising this is what they stole? I think I would find that worse than someone that had come to take away my TV and laptop personally. What a sicko.

My creepy neighbour (many decades ago, married man with children) became obsessed with my new blond flatmate. One day I exited my bedroom of my empty flat (the blond was out) and at the very same time my creepy neighbour from the house next door popped out of her bedroom! I screamed at him to get out. I asked how he got in. He claimed my inner flat door (not the front door to the three storey house of three flats) was unlocked. I knew immediately he had been w**k*** in her underwear drawer. When I told her she just shrugged her shoulders and didn't go to check!! He ended up leaving the wife and going to live in an area of country where sex tourism is rife. He loved to be super loud during sex in his own home with the window open so all the street could hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member