CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DA will bring up PFs pre-arrest behavior as circumstantial evidence of his knowledge and involvement.
We had some discussion of opening & closing statements for that purpose. Prosecutors can otherwise only ask questions of witnesses, and not introduce testimony themselves, so do you think the prosecution will ask LE to testify to PF's pre-arrest behavior and would a judge allow it?

Scott had a real good reason. He didn't want Amber Frey to see him on TV.

Right. And that fear of the mistress seeing him--same thing that tripped up Chris Watts. He tried to look all spruced up, and smiled sexy for the tv interviews, downplaying his missing wife and babies. The public saw him for who he was and what he did.

A similar thing happened here when PF came out aggressively, screaming 'get off my property' at the news reporters. Most people who have missing girlfriends see the press as helpful advocates.

Stein now speaking for the first time, saying “she's an extremely good person that got put into a very bad situation...
Friend speaks out in support of Idaho nurse linked to Kelsey Berreth case

Yeah, right-- and I'm sure you, and your employer, are extremely good people that each heard about a solicitation for murder, but chose to do nothing but gossip about it. Pft..

Snip

“She’s an extremely good person that got put into a very bad situation”.

No she’s a dirtbag for allowing it to happen. She could have saved Kelsey, I hope she suffers a miserable death. Hope her kids are taken from her.

Wait, wait wait, is this the same friend that told her lawyer employer about her friend that was asked to kill the mother of his child.

Honestly what is wrong with people. No,really?
I can not imagine telling my boss that my friends boyfriend wants her to kill his girlfriend. Then you are told to just forget about it.

Un f n un believable

I wonder how much they are paying her .like wtf kkl friends profiting from kb death

I can’t imagine the friend would profit one cent. All proceeds, by prior agreement, to <modsnipped> and her benevolent fund.

<modsnipped disparaging nick names for case players is not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodeo queen.

On that topic.

These ‘queens’ that I have heard of and seen are nominated because their family is big in that field, has spent time and money in that arena, so to speak.

Because of their status in the community their children are chosen.

Yacht clubs & golf clubs are the same.

Her high priced lawyer? Family has money?

Rodeo queen.

On that topic.

These ‘queens’ that I have heard of and seen are nominated because their family is big in that field, has spent time and money in that arena, so to speak.

Because of their status in the community their children are chosen.

Yacht clubs & golf clubs are the same.

Her high priced lawyer? Family has money?

I would imagine substantial real estate, grazing land, cattle, horses, ect. Or the lawyer could be representing KK pro bono for the 'feather in her hat? Who knows.

I sort of wondered after her court appearance if all of her friends were going to start being her “voice” since she isn’t allowed to talk. Well that didn’t take long!

Good morning :) Happy Monday! Didn't take long at all huh? I'm looking forward (not really) to learn what she has to say and what angles she's going to attempt to spin for her BFF today... ”yes we knew there would be a murder and we didn’t do anything but what can we do now!?” would be appropriate! smh

Well strap your luggage on kiddos because you are about to take the trip of a lifetime! (And quite frankly, there is likely to be others that speak on the <modsnipped>behalf...since she is gagged {gag me!}!

FWIW Local Fox 21 News this morning said (after rehashing KK's Friday court appearance) that KK may be called back to appear and testify at PF's February 19th hearing.

You know, I can totally understand if a friend turns up involved in something this terrible that it would be hard to process but this creature, M, knew this was in the works before it happened and to get out there and defend her buddy who chose to be involved is just mind blowing.
Yes, indeed! This is the "friend" who confides in the R's and was "visibly upset" about what KK told her was in the making and proceeded to do nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! And, now she's going to do some PR work for KK and ultimately for herself. AND, people WILL feel sorry for them. Thankfully, not many here on WS :)

I've always found gag orders to be highly questionable, as in should be challenged all the way to the SCOTUS because we have a right to freedom of speech. I'm surprised it hasn't been challenged before. I don't believe any DA or court could ever constitutionally gag someone not even charged with a crime. Constitutional arguments aside, since gag orders do happen, maybe it's possible to extend that to M because couldn't she end up being called as a witness? In any event, I still say keep talking and talking and talking and, please, let just one bean spill that will sink KK.

Your post made me think of something. If she talks too much, the prosecution will not want to put her on the stand. Perhaps that is her objective?

Last edited:
Good morning :) Happy Monday! Didn't take long at all huh? I'm looking forward (not really) to learn what she has to say and what angles she's going to attempt to spin for her BFF today... ”yes we knew there would be a murder and we didn’t do anything but what can we do now!?” would be appropriate! smh
Just wondering. Could MS not be called as a witness at PF's trial? Her foreknowledge came directly from KK. If yes, I would think the DA would squash this interview unless THEY are doing the editing :)

Exactly everybody swallowed their tongues when it morally mattered, but now everyone is pushing each other out of the way to be able to step in front of the camera....
And, if this interview does get aired this morning, I hope the journalist has the (you know what) to bring that exact point up :) I find they rarely ask the really tough questions.

I was really surprised to see the “bff”, finally. For some reason, I had her pictured as much younger. Based on Moo from the R interview. They made her seem so childlike, to me.
May you post a link? I was the same. Complete pj party.

I don’t know if an interview has aired yet, but here is a story on CBS News with the <modsnipped>subject:

Nurse who admits helping man accused of killing fiancée feared for her life, friend says

The article makes me ill, and MAD. KK "really" feared for her life. BS. Did she think that if she helped that monster kill KB her life was not still in danger? Stupid woman. I don't believe this cr@p. There's more to this story we're NOT being told. And if MS REALLY believed her BFF was in mortal danger, WHY oh WHY didn't SHE do something, like go to police? What a load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member