CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know KKL has a gag order not to talk to media but she can talk to her family and friends, and they can talk yo,the media, is that correct? Seems like the Judge should have said only talk to your lawyer about the case.
I have to say, my mind's eye had painted a picture of a eighteen year old kid scared go to the authorities.

As the saying goes, If you want to know what I think about you introduce me to your friends.

Some ppl just can’t except hearing/knowing that their ‘friend’ could be a murderer or a murderers accomplice.

Choose your friends wisely.

It's completely maddening. I wonder if MS is a mother. Can you imagine being a mother yourself (which I am) looking into your children's eyes and knowing you took a mom away from another little girl by saying nothing.. or worse?! OYE!!!

And nevermind that PF is supposed to be the love of KKL's life. Well, which is it? Dang the spin on this case is reminding me of the Moorers and Heather Elvis, which another poster mentioned previously.

So he is “evil” and she was “very very scared.” But KK dated him 15 years ago — did she not realize that when they dated (people usually don’t change their basic character)? If so, why start a new relationship or even talk with him after so many years?

Interesting that a “no comment” came when asked if KK recently had a sexual relationship with PF. I will take that as a yes.

I still think she might be pregnant. There was clearer footage in parts of the interview. I noticed Friday that she held a large clutch in front of her much of the time but I hadn’t noticed that at other times, including when she stood up in court, she held a bulky coat in front of her. Just my opinion, in part because I think it creates motive. If she is allowed telephone appearances her overall appearance can be hidden.

MOO

bbm Bingo! I agree, a yes also. So not too afraid was she? Again, It can't be both.

MS says that it was only recently that KK discovered that PF had been engaged to another woman (KB), and that they had a child together. Yeah RIGHT.

Given how PF treated KB, I can believe that he kept information about KB and baby from KKL. However, IMO, KKL only "recently" learning of KB and baby gives KKL strong motive for getting rid of her competition. She probably had a fantasy in her heard that if KB was gone, she and PF could raise KKL's two kids and KB's baby together as one big happy Brady bunch family.

IIRC, the R's mentioned that M was subjected to online harassment. Why in the world would M agree to a televised interview and open up herself to more harassment? I'm really questioning everyone's intelligence here, the ones with anything to do with this case.

Given how PF treated KB, I can believe that he kept information about KB and baby from KKL. However, IMO, KKL only "recently" learning of KB and baby gives KKL strong motive for getting rid of her competition. She probably had a fantasy in her heard that if KB was gone, she and PF could raise KKL's two kids and KB's baby together as one big happy Brady bunch family.

I don't believe for one second that KK wasn't aware of KB or the baby until recently. No way no how. moo

KK. Another delusional dreamer. MS too if she thinks we're going to "buy" the nonsense she's spewed out of her mouth.

Archonix XJail Public

Good Morning, Inmate #2018001543!

Rise and Shine! Today is Monday, February 11th. You know what that means.

Only 8 more days until your probable cause hearing. Don't forget to wear a tie w/ the new vest for your big day in court!

I'd be happy to help you knot it if you don't know how.

Tick, Tock, PF.

Tick. Tock.

Last edited:
Archonix XJail Public

Good Morning, Inmate #2018001543!

Rise and Shine! Today is Monday, February 11th. You know what that means.

Only 8 more days until your probable cause hearing. Don't forget to wear a tie w/ your new vest. I'll help you knot it if you don't know how.

Tick, Tock, PF.

Tick. Tock.
Love your style!! Good morning to you too :)

Well that was a good move on KK's part to have her friend do the interview, but anyone with an ounce of a brain is going to realize this just makes the puzzle pieces fall into place. What she says is that KK and PF were in a relationship, KK found out PF had a fiance and a child, the fiance was then murdered and KK helped cover it up. The friend says that KK found out "recently" PF had a fiance, I would bet "recently" was in September when PF began soliciting for the murder. KK had to plan in advance to help with the trip to retrieve the phone to cover up the murder, she works in a job that doesn't allow her to just call out for the holiday weekend. I also think telling her friend about it was another set up to cover herself so it would appear she was forced to assist PF in the murder.

Love your style!! Good morning to you too :)

Good Morning, susiQ! Great to see you, also! Was off thread for a while as the whole KK debacle is something I simply couldn't bring myself to watch.

IMO, it's a great miscarriage of justice that KK gets to waddle, I mean, walk, away from this pretty much scot-free. Appalling. However, this is what justice looks like, or so we've been told. Whatevuh.

Having said that, the prosecution clearly has its sites set squarely on PF. As do we all.

What looms large and promisingly on the horizon IS Lady Justice nailing PF's hide to the (cell) wall forever.
He's the principle bad actor in this tragedy. It is because of PF's direct actions that KB is dead.

I know it ain't gonna' happen in CO, but I want the DP for this creep.

Even that wouldn't be justice, though, because KB was worth more than 1,000,000,000 PFs!

*Edited to add more 000s.

Last edited:
Good Morning, susiQ! Great to see you, also! Was off thread for a while as the whole KK debacle is something I simply could not bring myself to watch.

IMO, it's a great miscarriage of justice that KK gets to waddle, I mean, walk, away from this pretty much scot-free. However, this is what justice looks like, or so I've been told.

Having said that, justice clearly has its sites set squarely on PF.

What looms large and promisingly on the horizon IS Lady Justice nailing PF's hide to the (cell) wall forever.
He's the principle bad actor in this tragedy. It is because of PF's direct actions that KB is dead.

I know it ain't gonna' happen in CO, but I want the DP for this creep.

Even that wouldn't be justice, though, because KB was worth more than 1,000,000 PFs.

Good to see you back. Never say never. In my opinion (I know many believe differently) PF has the complete ability and the mindset to rock KK's world and cop a plea if he believes he's going down no matter what--and if she's done way more than she admitted to (I'm sure she did). I don't think PF's "banking on 1 juror" doubting at his trial given the new circumstances. If he couldn’t allow KB to be a mother, his narcissistic self certainly isn’t going to tolerate KK’s testimony to lock him up for life. He’s going to make sure she gets the same. He knows, or will soon know that all hope is lost and he'll take her with him imo (and HOPEFULLY).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member