CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I can totally understand if a friend turns up involved in something this terrible that it would be hard to process but this creature, M, knew this was in the works before it happened and to get out there and defend her buddy who chose to be involved is just mind blowing.
MS needs to defend (indefensible MHO) herself. My understanding and MOO is she knew about PF’s plan and did nothing but orchestrate with the R’s a publicity campaign for KL’s supposed motive. These people are as unprincipled and underhanded as they come.
JMO

ETA about PF’s plan

Last edited:
Nurse who pleaded guilty in missing Colorado mom case feared for her life, friend says

Lee has known Frazee for 15 years, and the two previously dated. But Stein says it was only recently that Lee discovered Frazee had been engaged to another woman (Berreth), and that the pair had a child together.

HE told some people, he had separated New Year 2018 and SHE (nurse) was solicited at least since Sept 1st. So, how "recently" could it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
And nevermind that PF is supposed to be the love of KKL's life. Well, which is it? Dang the spin on this case is reminding me of the Moorers and Heather Elvis, which another poster mentioned previously.
@?mysterian? I completely agree. I live in SC and I completely feel the same parallels in Heather's case, of which, Heather has never been found.

I really want to believe there's something we're not understanding, but it's just hard to do that knowing she drove to CO. I don't think someone drove the phone to ID to her, or they'd dump it themselves.
I agree, there's a lot we are not being told about KK and her involvement with PF, but I don't think it will put her in a better light. Just the opposite. MOO

bbm Bingo! I agree, a yes also. So not too afraid was she? Again, It can't be both.
As some other school friend of PF said: "Patrick was just Patrick." Maybe, it was enough for KL and she was satisfied with PF, being himself and only himself. Maybe she was used to handle an Aspi or someone similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
MS
"She had very good reasoning for whatever it is she may or may not have done." REALLY?? Could you kindly elaborate on that? Because there is no freakin' reason whatsoever for doing what she did!

"I think he's a very dangerous person." YET, your BFF KK drove to CO anyway. Oh yeah, he is dangerous, but so is SHE!

"She [KK] has never seen that kind of evil in anybody." SO, she drives some 800 miles to be with him and help him cover up an innocent woman's murder? Not to mention she's been sleeping with him? Seriously, get me a bucket!

My thinking is that KK is using the old tactic that she was "afraid" which caused her to do what she did. Fear for her life.
I do not buy it at all and do think over the years her & PF have been in contact probably often.
At this point KK and her attorney are going to try and minimize her involvement any way that they can which brings in the sweet plea deal.

Now that the BFF has allowed a little more of the cat out of the bag regarding KK & PFs relationship, if KK actually is currently pregnant (and became so around, oh say SEPTEMBER!) and it happens to be PF's, more of a motive develops in my mind for KK to assist. Again just moo

My thinking is that KK is using the old tactic that she was "afraid" which caused her to do what she did. Fear for her life.
I do not buy it at all and do think over the years her & PF have been in contact probably often.
At this point KK and her attorney are going to try and minimize her involvement any way that they can which brings in the sweet plea deal.

What gets me is why don't these "journalists" point out the obvious to their interviewees? Like, "Well, M, we already know that K HAS been charged and has pleaded guilty and has been given a sweet deal for her future testimony against PF. This tells us that she is so much more involved than just 'transporting' the phone. What do you make of that M?" Instead they feed us all this tripe!

Good to see you back. Never say never. In my opinion (I know many believe differently) PF has the complete ability and the mindset to rock KK's world and cop a plea if he believes he's going down no matter what--and if she's done way more than she admitted to (I'm sure she did). I don't think PF's "banking on 1 juror" doubting at his trial given the new circumstances. If he couldn’t allow KB to be a mother, his narcissistic self certainly isn’t going to tolerate KK’s testimony to lock him up for life. He’s going to make sure she gets the same. He knows, or will soon know that all hope is lost and he'll take her with him imo (and HOPEFULLY).

BBM:

NS, I love your optimism and "Hope Springs Eternal" attitude! It's a beautiful quality...thank you so much for that!

What gets me is why don't these "journalists" point out the obvious to their interviewees? Like, "Well, M, we already know that K HAS been charged and has pleaded guilty and has been given a sweet deal for her future testimony against PF. This tells us that she is so much more involved than just 'transporting' the phone. What do you make of that M?" Instead they feed us all this tripe!
IKR? All this tiptoeing around her sucks. What ever happened to digging up the dirt in journalism?! lol

Lee has known Frazee for 15 years, and the two previously dated. But Stein says it was only recently that Lee discovered Frazee had been engaged to another woman (Berreth), and that the pair had a child together.

I'm not buying it either.

So if PF is so evil and one to be in fear for you life of, why maintain a 15 year long distance relationship.

KK hired a great lawyer, and should know better than to leave her reputation and/or image control to her bff who also only played office gossip and took no action to warn KB of the plan that "evil" PF had in store for her.

MOO

to quote that article: "I will just tell you Krystal was very, very scared," said Michelle Stein. "Krystal's a very level-headed, kind, fun-loving, happy-go-lucky person. She's a tough cowgirl. But she was absolutely scared and extremely upset."

PALEEEZE *puke*
Haha She won't comment on the nature of KK,and PF''s relationship. Well gee I wonder why. Wait I know why. She knows too.
MOO

IKR? All this tiptoeing around her sucks. What ever happened to digging up the dirt in journalism?! lol
Sometimes these interviews are deals themselves. The person being interviewed agrees to go on air but sets up what can and cannot be asked before hand. JMO may be the case here.

ETA last sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member