CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not even watch it the first time, Mrs R with her Bieber like hair, no thanks, so read the transcript here.
Yep, they said it, "Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified," Joe Rockstahl said. The Rockstahls said they were told Frazee asked Lee three times as early as October to help kill Berreth, the mother of his child, but Lee refused."

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims
BBM
Hah! I literally just spit water on my screen :p:D JB hair is a perfect description. I needed this laugh more than you'll ever know.;)

I could not even watch it the first time, Mrs R with her Bieber like hair, no thanks, so read the transcript here.
Yep, they said it, "Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified," Joe Rockstahl said. The Rockstahls said they were told Frazee asked Lee three times as early as October to help kill Berreth, the mother of his child, but Lee refused."

Idaho woman had relationship with fiancé of missing Colorado mom, couple claims

And then she proceeded to do...nothing. According to this, she knew he was going to kill KB before hand, and did nothing. And as an attorney, doesn't Rockstahl have an obligation to act? Maybe it makes a difference that the crime was going to occur in a different state.

If you google Rockstahl, you'll find he's a bit of a nut with some prior legal issues.

Just curious. I didn't watch anything on the CW case and didn't see many photos.

Did he wear a bulletproof vest? Seems to me someone - maybe the Sheriff - said it's standard practice in Colorado in high-profile cases. PF is not wearing one because there have been threats.

Amazingly, it's the same person, MS.
LOL
And then she proceeded to do...nothing. According to this, she knew he was going to kill KB before hand, and did nothing. And as an attorney, doesn't Rockstahl have an obligation to act? Maybe it makes a difference that the crime was going to occur in a different state.

If you google Rockstahl, you'll find he's a bit of a nut with some prior legal issues.

I have read some unethical things about him too, but we are not allowed to mention them here, as they were not from MSM sources.

What gets me is why don't these "journalists" point out the obvious to their interviewees? Like, "Well, M, we already know that K HAS been charged and has pleaded guilty and has been given a sweet deal for her future testimony against PF. This tells us that she is so much more involved than just 'transporting' the phone. What do you make of that M?" Instead they feed us all this tripe!

They aren't journalists but even some CBS bimbo could ask, "So, you've said that Patrick Frazee solicited your friend to murder Kelsey Berreth. Is that correct?" "Yes". "Then you also knew, in advance, that her murder was being planned. Why didn't YOU go to the police? How do feel knowing you might have prevented Kelsey's murder?"

And, IIRC, the Rs said that M claimed KK went to Colorado and she begged KK not to.

I'd like to know how many times KK went to CO to see PF and if KK ever visited his home or met Ma.
I would like to know KK's mode of transportation to CO and back to ID. If it was by car, was it her own vehicle, rented or borrowed? And exactly what dates and times.

I really am not sure what is going on anymore!
One person says she did not know anything about the other woman, but others claim she was asked to murder the mother of his baby.
MS said KKL didn't know until recently that PF was engaged to another woman and that PF and KB had a child together. It doesn't seem like a stretch to me for "recently" to mean Sept. or Oct. 2018.

Nurse who pleaded guilty in missing Colorado mom case feared for her life, friend says
MOO

MOO - I am NOT an expert, I am engaging in amateur hour here, so take it for what you will. So MOO MOO MOO.

Applying principles of eye movement and body language in relation to lie detection (of which I claim no professional knowledge, just lots and lots of self directed reading and study) I watched the interview with MS again with a very critical eye (and a pause/rewind button that's worn out....) this is what I (me MOO) gathered:

* When asked if she believed that PF was guilty, MS indicated Yes. I believe that she was being truthful. I also believe that she was relying on information that she heard to make that assertion.

* When she stated that KK was "extremely upset and fearful", I believe that is something that she constructed in her own mind for KK and not something that KK actually was or relayed in a believable way to her.

* When she stated the part about what KK "Might have done or might not have done" she gave away that KK "might have done" was the true part of that statement by her eye movements indicating auditory recall at that moment. In other words, she's heard what KK has done.

* When she discussed KK's legitimate fear, the indications were quite interesting in that, there was indication of auditory recall of it, but there was also indication that MS may not actually believe it herself. So who knows....I just thought that was an interesting tidbit.

* When asked if KK thought Patrick would kill KK, she stated that she believed he would. Her indications are that she didn't really believe that and really would have preferred to avoid that question.

* When asked about the sexual relationship, she told the truth in words and in her body language. She didn't want to answer, so she didn't. (That told us the answer anyway.) As a side note....did you hear the stress in her voice? Imho, this would be the place to really push for answers, the tender spots get the biggest reactions.

* Asked if she had any doubt that KK was not involved in the actual murder, MS stated she had absolutely no doubt. Her body language indicated that she was being truthful, she really doesn't believe that she participated in the actual murder.

I repeat.....I am not an expert....this is all amateur and MOO only MOO. Take it for what you will and with lots of grains of salt.

I would like to know KK's mode of transportation to CO and back to ID. If it was by car, was it her own vehicle, rented or borrowed? And exactly what dates and times.

I think it was a suv, the sonic? Cctv that was out there. Yes i do believe that was her,kk.

One of the local tv stations went to her place and there was a white pickup there, don't know if she has another vehicle, but, being a rodeo person, she at least probably has a pickup. Probably not much help

Maybe the actor who play Thor, I bet PF would like that! I think Jack Nicolson if he was 50 years younger, he always played the dark and devious men exceptionally well.

The one thing I read was from a MSM source. After a few drinks, he was waving a gun around at people, was arrested, convicted, spent a few days in jail.
Yep, that is the one I read too, not sure we can sleuth Mr R though.

I just watched the video of the interview with MS. (Insert puke emoji)

I have a question for either attorneys or WSers who have been through custody battles or have some knowledge regarding custody disputes.

My question is only based on a HYPOTHETICAL scenario.

IF Krystal is in fact pregnant, IF Kelsey and PF had eventually ended up in a custody dispute, would PF’s ability to seek custody of Baby K be at risk at all if it was found he had impregnated another woman during his engagement to Kelsey?

* Let me be clear: I have NO idea if KK is pregnant. IF she is, I do not think Kelsey had any knowledge.

* I am only trying to figure out if there’s any possibility that PF could have thought that he could lose baby K, once this pregnancy became known. (Hypothetical situation only). I do not have any experience in knowing what kinds of factors cause parents to gain or lose custody, so I am just wondering if this is a POSSIBLE scenario.

IMO in the shot in the MS video interview of KK leaving the courthouse, my mind is entertaining the possibility of pregnancy a little more. That said, I would not be surprised to learn she is not pregnant. I just consider it a “possibility” at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member