IL IL - Helen Green, 12, Chicago, 1971

RSBM

I feel like I've been a jerk. If I had realized that this was solved, or not, with any/all findings 'Private', then I would honor the wishes of the family. It is not my 'right' to make any inquiries into a private matter. My apologies to all of you fine sleuthers.
Your not a jerk, we all want to know what happened to Helen Marie Green.

Her family is aware of everything going on and whether it will be kept private or not I don't know. SSA and myself want nothing more then to be able to tell everyone the outcome but we cant. We're not trying to tease anyone. We're not the ones bumping the thread as soon as there's resolution we will post

Her family is aware of everything going on and whether it will be kept private or not I don't know. SSA and myself want nothing more then to be able to tell everyone the outcome but we cant. We're not trying to tease anyone. We're not the ones bumping the thread as soon as there's resolution we will post

Still nothing. If there was I would have posted. It's very frustrating to us.

We're still confident Helen has been found and her case will be closed

The wonderful face of a so very young Helen....I was never part of this thread but I only have to close my eyes to see her. I hope this can be solved. Hopes up for everybody caring. Very good thoughts for everyone involved.

Still no update
Thank you for all you are doing Roselvr.
I find myself becoming judgmental when it comes to these young teen girls that go missing, and "seemingly" no one cares. I know that isn't always the case; but too often it is. I'm glad there are people on this thread who care, and believe her life mattered. Helen Green mattered.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back