Found Safe MN - Jeanne Lundeen, 68, left under suspicious circumstances, St. Anthony, 11 Feb 2019 *depression*

cybervampira

Reaction score
MISSING: St. Anthony woman 'left under suspicious circumstances'

Police in St. Athony, Minnesota are asking for help locating a missing 68-year-old woman.

According to police, 68-year-old Jeanne Lundeen "left under suspicious circumstances" and may not be dressed for the weather.

Officials say she was last seen Monday, and she left home without her car, boots, phone and purse. She also suffers from anxiety and depression.

upload_2019-2-11_23-6-57.jpeg

5ceafe7d-7c38-4929-a865-4657f346902d_750x422.jpg

They say Jeanne Marie Lundeen, 68, left home without her car, winter boots, cell phone or a purse. Lundeen suffers from anxiety and depression, and police say she left under "suspicious circumstances."

St. Anthony police seek missing woman

St. Anthony Police on Twitter

I really hate these cases when a depressed person goes missing without the things one would normally take. Hopefully, there will be more info soon, as in who last saw her, any communication she had before leaving, etc. Crossing fingers for a positive outcome- I'm nervous <sigh>.

MISSING: St. Anthony woman 'left under suspicious circumstances'

Police in St. Athony, Minnesota are asking for help locating a missing 68-year-old woman.

According to police, 68-year-old Jeanne Lundeen "left under suspicious circumstances" and may not be dressed for the weather.

Officials say she was last seen Monday, and she left home without her car, boots, phone and purse. She also suffers from anxiety and depression.

View attachment 168681
MN - MN- Jeanne Marie Lundeen, 68, St. Anthony, 11 Feb 2019 *Suspicious Circumstances*

I will notify mods... hanging head ... sigh...:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back