Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking the Beresford posts were early on in reporting based on a possible sighting , then they got dashcam footage of bench and could see she was there until 12:09 so went with that as a harder timeline ????

Totally o/t but related....

Did anyone see north yorkshire police having to issue an apology today.....
Last week they appealed for information about a flasher on a bus
Describing him as "having a small penis"
And
"Unusually low hanging testicles"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1EJFbBotGgnk0iMda1SgzR

Dont suppose he was ever going to put his hand up to it after that description!!

Poor guy thought he was showing off his big one till he read that :(

I agree that detailed analysis would take some time but some checks would be almost instant, for example cadaver and/or blood trace dog.

Not sure if just a hit on the vehicle by a cadaver dog alone would be enough to charge someone with murder? I still think they would wait on detailed forensic testing results?

Not being argumentative lol, just responding to whether or not this would be enough to bring forth murder charges without a body and other evidence. I wouldn’t think so, moo.

@gitana1 ?

Totally o/t but related....

Did anyone see north yorkshire police having to issue an apology today.....
Last week they appealed for information about a flasher on a bus
Describing him as "having a small penis"
And
"Unusually low hanging testicles"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1EJFbBotGgnk0iMda1SgzR

Dont suppose he was ever going to put his hand up to it after that description!!

Yes !! Saw that a bit ago, someone had commented on what his e fit would be like ..!

This is a quote from one of the girls that PR is accused of flashing in December (with the efit). Reading the article again after knowing he's been charged and a suspect in the Libby case is pretty disturbing.

It’s worrying to know that he knows where we live and we are just a house of young girls. I just don’t want him to go and do it again to anyone else. I fear this isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hu...mens-terror-creepy-flasher-stands-2367559.amp

I know this incident wasn't mentioned in the list of things he'd been charged with but I'm pretty sure someone in here contacted HullLive and they confirmed that he'd been charged for this incident but for some reason the police didn't make it public.

I'd like to point out the girls involved were all 24 or 25 so Libby was not involved in this incident.

Am I right in thinking that if that sighting put Libby on the Beresford side of the road after midnight then she is headed towards the direction of the woman screaming/ male voices murmuring/ wooden something slamming report from a neighboour?
Yep I think you could be right. I suggested similar last night...she sets off & he follows her in car. He meets her on route Beresford/Heathcote & initially I thought he try to grab her but given the light of offences this morning he prob flashes or worse...she screams & runs (screams heard) & he follows, possibly tries to grab her, pushes into gate (gate heard) to shush her & puts her in car from there...then?? Or he’s waiting outside her house (car would be quicker than her walk?) then similar. I’ve thought that the ‘two voices heard’ could be him trying to shush her in polish & Would be his norm & then possibly also trying to calm her in English...does that make sense?

I have played the CCTV (DM) back at 0.25 speed. When POI reverses back to drive off, I can see a light which looks to be over on the passenger side,,,strikes me this could be a light from a mobile phone?
I can also see the person in the passenger seat flicking their long hair back, and putting a seatbelt on.
Any thought?

Car question!

I can see it and it is either the dashboard multi-function display or a mobile phone in a cradle. I think I would err toward the former, though.

Is it possible to watch the slowed down version on an iPad? I tried but can't seem to be able to watch the slowed down one?
I haven't an iPad so not sure, but don't see why not. But on YouTube there is a cog symbol at the bottom...it gives you choices of speed and quality.

Can someone post the link to watch the slowed down version please and is it possible to view this version on an iPad?

I can report (though i cannot link to or quote from the source due to forum rules)

Kyril mclean is currently residing in malton having served a 14 month sentence for flashing on a bus given in 2016

That was his third flashing conviction
But he has been at liberty for quite some time now

So he wasn’t convicted for the flashing offences in June 2017 if free now then!?

I’m thinking the Beresford posts were early on in reporting based on a possible sighting , then they got dashcam footage of bench and could see she was there until 12:09 so went with that as a harder timeline ????
I thought the last sighting at 12.09 was when she got into a car?
If she walked from that bench at 12.09 surely they can trace her on cctv walking?

Out of interest do we know what time her flat mates got home ?
I don’t think that’s ever been mentioned but it’s a really good point!
I think I recall it being discussed in one of the first threads (when I was a lurker!) as it was queried who reported her missing and when and why didn’t they check her when they got in that night/morning if they did

Yep I think you could be right. I suggested similar last night...she sets off & he follows her in car. He meets her on route Beresford/Heathcote & initially I thought he try to grab her but given the light of offences this morning he prob flashes or worse...she screams & runs (screams heard) & he follows, possibly tries to grab her, pushes into gate (gate heard) to shush her & puts her in car from there...then?? Or he’s waiting outside her house (car would be quicker than her walk?) then similar. I’ve thought that the ‘two voices heard’ could be him trying to shush her in polish & Would be his norm & then possibly also trying to calm her in English...does that make sense?

Yes that does make sense how a foreign language and then him changing to some broken english may sound like two people even though it is one.

Also the "murmuring" maybe where he puts his hand over her mouth to quiet her.

I’m not seeing a link to a case map in the first post of the threads? (That’s usually where it would be if there is one.)

Could somebody please be so kind as to post an image which shows her home, the abduction site, his home, and his work location in one image and embed that image here as an uploaded file? Thank you very much in advance if anyone can help with this (if not posted already).

Missing woman Libby Squire | Humberside Police

Can you help find missing Libby Squire (21) last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club in Hull at around 11pm last night?

She is 5ft 7ins tall with shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a black long sleeved top, leather jacket and black denim skirt with lace.

If you have seen her please call 101 quoting log 29 of 01/02/19.

View attachment 168509View attachment 168510

Humberside Police

Woman, 21, missing after last being seen getting into taxi on night out

Huge search for missing Libby Squire continues

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online