Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder do the Police think she somehow ended up in Oak road Playing Fields by eliminating certain routes from CCTV footage. I can imagine there is CCTV along most of the main roads at some point, so it would make sense to eliminate each road as a possible route. Although I have little doubt PW has sexually assaulted her while he was "helping" her, following this I still think the most likely explanation is she somehow ended up in the River Hull, which would explain why no body has been found.

I think this is how they have come to that conclusion and why they are focussing on that area so much. They did release a statement a while back saying they have viewed over a 100hours of CCTV footage. So they must have ruled out her walking other routes and that is why she hasn't been seen since a certain time. Or she has been picked up out of view and traveled out of the area via car.

Prostitution is so bad Hessle Roaders plan to tackle it themselves

I believe Hessle Road runs off Beverley Road. I wonder if the area around the bench/ Haworth Street is known for sex workers? Could explain why P or unknown smoking man (if not P) were parked in that area near the dead end

Hi
New to this site. I'm a Hull resident who has been following the case with interest and who has lived in the area fairly close to the University for a number of years. Will try to clear up A few things location wise as they arise. Beverley Road dose not run off or near Hessle Road and no sex workers (well street sex workers) have ever operated in that area and not close enough to be linked so safe to say can rule this out.

I wonder do the Police think she somehow ended up in Oak road Playing Fields by eliminating certain routes from CCTV footage. I can imagine there is CCTV along most of the main roads at some point, so it would make sense to eliminate each road as a possible route. Although I have little doubt PW has sexually assaulted her while he was "helping" her, following this I still think the most likely explanation is she somehow ended up in the River Hull, which would explain why no body has been found.

I agree ...I think ..my mind is spinning around it all

We have had no request from police for witnesses from areas outside ...ie if CCTV had put him leaving the area

We have had no reconstruction

Very little at all in the way of public requests for help based on specific CCTV

In theory this leads me to think ..at the moment anyway ...he stated he took her home ...and CCTV shows him heading towards her house (which would also be the park) and nowhere else

I have just been sniffing around the polish newspapers....just to see how they are playing this thing out.

Www.fakt.pl

This newspaper relies to a large extent on the quotes given to the daily mail

But....there is one passage which really made my brain buzz!
I distinctly recall another member here in reply to my post on saturday (regarding the cctv)

I wondered whether PR was the cyclist not the motorist....

The other poster replied that "the cyclist was wearing a balaclava"

Now here is a little detail that appears to have been lost in the daily mail translation..because i have taken a passage from the polish article and translated.

I think you will agree that this looks interesting to say the least....note the balaclava comment.

Meanwhile, the British police carried out a wide search for a missing student. The officers combed, among others university area, dormitory, pond and river. Friends of the student, neighbors and residents were interviewed. Thanks to this, it was established, among other things, that a man in a balaclava was seen three days earlier in the vicinity of her home. Investigators searched the house of the Pole and took him
English to Polish - Google Translate
https://translate.google.com › translate_t

No information is available for this page.
Learn why
Cambridge Polish–English Dictionary: Translate from Polish to English
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › polish-...

Ooo good spot. I did post an an earlier thread about the cyclist. The fact he hasn't come forward to clear himself makes me suspicious. I would be interested to know if there was a bike dumped left anywhere for a period of time.

I also spotted the face covering but I thought because it was so cold that night and traveling at speed on a bike the wind chill would be awful so I thought that could be easily explained.

Another possibility is
Hi
New to this site. I'm a Hull resident who has been following the case with interest and who has lived in the area fairly close to the University for a number of years. Will try to clear up A few things location wise as they arise. Beverley Road dose not run off or near Hessle Road and no sex workers (well street sex workers) have ever operated in that area and not close enough to be linked so safe to say can rule this out.

Do you if the Hull River near Oak Roads Playing Fields fluctuate much in depth depending on the tide?

Ooo good spot. I did post an an earlier thread about the cyclist. The fact he hasn't come forward to clear himself makes me suspicious. I would be interested to know if there was a bike dumped left anywhere for a period of time.

I also spotted the face covering but I thought because it was so cold that night and traveling at speed on a bike the wind chill would be awful so I thought that could be easily explained.

And the police haven’t appealed for the cyclist to come forward .... as they know it’s the arrested man ???

And the police haven’t appealed for the cyclist to come forward .... as they know it’s the arrested man ???

It's a possibility! I'm sure I saw somewhere the police were apealing for a cyclist to come forward? Could be wrong, I'll have a look!

Don’t think about the arrested mans car ( don’t go looking at photos )

Watch the cctv of the car and smoking man ..... is the car in cctv 2 door or 4 doors ? Post your thoughts or say if you can’t tell from cctv

Speeded up I would say 2 but I slowed it right down and think I can make out a handle for the rear door. BUT it is really hard to see due to lighting, spiders web and if the handle is colour coded to the car.

Another possibility is

Do you if the Hull River near Oak Roads Playing Fields fluctuate much in depth depending on the tide?

Yes it does. It basically runs into the much bigger River Humber and then the Sea. You can cross the bridges over the River Hull and and sometimes is a small river lots of mud and silt on display. Other times you go past and it is right up the banks and flowing freely. Not sure on the details of when it is in both states and what it was like on the night LS went missing. My fear is she has ended up in the River Hull and made it out to the Humber. We have a big problem in the area of people sadly committing suicide off the Humber Bridge. When they do this if not found within an hour or so they're often never found.

It's a possibility! I'm sure I saw somewhere the police were apealing for a cyclist to come forward? Could be wrong, I'll have a look!

I can't seem to find anything stating the police were asking the cyclist to come forward. I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere too! Anyone else remember this or know where I can find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie