Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what happens if they find her body & the manner of death can't be determined. Will they still prosecute.
To jump in they probably have lots of circumstantial evidence right now. With that said if they have enough to charge somebody then yes they will prosecute.
Thinking of that little girl that was burned to death in her car and all the evidence they had and her killer walked. Prosecutors only have one chance to get it right and they are not going to trial until they are sure they have a good tight case and even with that sometimes they fail.

Savannah Spurlock’s dad says her son doesn’t know she’s missing

-Spurlock said the missing Kentucky woman was going through a difficult phase and “making horrible decisions” around the time that she disappeared in the early morning hours of Jan. 4. But he feels she was going to snap back to the responsible daughter and mother that many people say she was.

-Savannah’s father says he stays off social media and is “glad” he does because he’s “hanging on by a thread” and couldn’t bear to see some of the comments people are posting about his daughter on the web.

-Cecil Spurlock tells Fox News he is a Navy veteran and suffered from an accident that left him in a wheelchair. He says he became closest to Savannah around the time that she started taking college classes. He said he gets along with Savannah’s mother, Ellen. Spurlock's parents both tell Fox News they stay in touch with detectives searching for their daughter.

This is a wonderful article, but her Dad just breaks my heart. I’m BEYOND glad he stays off social media. I pray she’ll be found ASAP.

So, what happens if they find her body & the manner of death can't be determined. Will they still prosecute.
I would say only if they have a lot of other circumstantial evidence that shows she likely died as a result of their actions, but in a case like that a medical examiner would likely use all those factors in determining cause of death. If the coroner lists it as truly undecided, I would say that there would be no charges. But I’m just guessing obviously

Last edited:
Oh I’m fairly certain that LE knows what happened to ss. They just don’t know where she is and don’t have enough direct evidence to prosecute. But I strongly believe they know pretty well what happened. Just bc we don’t know, doesn’t mean they don’t know. But they still have to be able to prove it. And without a body and or blood evidence pointing to a mortal injury it can be tough to bring charges. All just my opinion
Especially when you have 3 possible suspects. :(

The purse definitely doesn’t match.

It’s the same purse.

ETA: There’s a better article somewhere in this thread, but this is the first I could find rn.

“Police in Kentucky on Thursday released images of the purse and cell phone they believe missing mother of four Savannah Spurlock was carrying with her the night she disappeared after leaving a popular college bar.

The Richmond Police Department provided Fox News with pictures of the pair of items Spurlock had on her before she disappeared in the early-morning hours of Jan. 4.”

Photos show purse, phone Savannah Spurlock was carrying the night she disappeared, police say

Last edited:
We discussed the purse previously. In one photo it is hanging wide open with the black lining exposed.
Actually I was zooming on that photo earlier and I’m not so sure what we were seeing wasn’t just a shadow and an object on the concrete sidewalk. I’m now not sure the purse was open after all. I don’t think I’m seeing things...

Actually I was zooming on that photo earlier and I’m not so sure what we were seeing wasn’t just a shadow and an object on the concrete sidewalk. I’m now not sure the purse was open after all. I don’t think I’m seeing things...
But I do believe it’s the same purse

I think her dad did a good job. He cleared up somethings people have debated about he admitted she was having a hard time and not acting like herself. Thanks for this.

I’m happy he spoke to the difficult time Savannah was going through. It’s sad that he even needed to say anything about it. He may not read social media, but he’s clearly heard some of the trash talk. I hate that for him, her family, and friends. He did a wonderful job in this interview. Bless, he breaks my heart. jmo

We discussed the purse previously. In one photo it is hanging wide open with the black lining exposed.
What am I missing about her purse? It keeps coming up over and over again! Too me it seems wide open. I have no idea where my cheap purses come from! But I like them. Well, to be honest Amazon!

Last edited:
I’m happy he spoke to the difficult time Savannah was going through. It’s sad that he even needed to say anything about it. He may not read social media, but he’s clearly heard some of the trash talk. I hate that for him, her family, and friends. He did a wonderful job in this interview. Bless, he breaks my heart. jmo

No doubt! social media in this case has been downright disgusting!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Aaaannddd lets not forget they left the bar with 2 vehicles and ended up in 1.... so possibly something might have happened during the time they dropped the truck off and all jumped into the white sedan. The moms story is confusing as to who is in the back seat..either it was a girl and guy or it was 2 guys also SS was reported in the front seat as well as being in the back seat. To my knowledge the white sedan is the only vehicle they have searched, and the pond they searched over the weekend belongs to a family member of the guy who owns the white sedan... smh...

Don't ask me for a link, I have no clue where this is at in a MSM article but I have not read they all got in one car. I am under the impression the truck followed the car all the way to the house. I've read many times Savannah was in backseat of car and two men also in car. Third man was following car in truck.

I've came to the conclusion the first statements from the Mom are not correct. No woman and only one man in backseat. I'm thinking the voices were that of the man in backseat and the man driving the car.

Nope the pond is close to the home they searched but I have not heard the pond is on the land the home is on. In the video about this search of the land and pond, by the Chapel, I misunderstood the commentator saying the pond belonged to one of the men who Savannah was with. The woman in the video said, the pond was near the home that belongs to the man Savannah was with when leaving the bar. Something like that, not worded exactly right but close.

What am I missing about her purse? It keeps coming up over and over again! Too me it seems wide open. I have no idea where my cheap purses come from! But I like them. Well, to be honest Amazon!
nothing honestly, I was just making an apparently bad joke with some of the followers based on conversations in past threads. (basically I swung and missed ahh nevermind) Anything that can be discerned about the purse can be done from the photos that LE has used to asked locals to be on the lookout for IMO

nothing honestly, I was just making an apparently bad joke with some of the followers based on conversations in past threads. (basically I swung and missed ahh nevermind) Anything that can be discerned about the purse can be done from the photos that LE has used to asked locals to be on the lookout for IMO
Thank you, for the last 2 days I have been feeling Vogue embarrassment, not knowing purse Kulture!
Is that a word?

Oh, we all do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member